Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-09-2015, 06:15 PM
Obsessed Fan

I really don't think she's going to stick around long-term. I suspect they just have a storyline in mind for her in season five, and I don't want to risk losing her the way they lost Christie in 4A and Sean in 4B.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 06-09-2015, 07:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xthing1x (View Post)
Old 06-10-2015, 12:09 AM
Moderator Support Team

lol i will join in the cliff pushing

although this all looks to me like maybe they go with the SL that she dies at childbirth

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 06-10-2015, 12:30 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorblind (View Post)
Just hope Zelena's focus will be on Regina and their scenes, and she's mostly in the background, i don't want Robin anywhere near that woman.
Maybe she also knows Merlin.
Bex is ok, but i want a lot more screen time for my boy Sean.

AnE know how much the audience hates this sl, hope they will take an easy way out, whatever it is.
The only good thing that could come out of this is Regina and Zelena interactions, so I hope they focus on that. And they seriously need to take the easy way out of this pregnancy storyline. Either she was lying and everyone was too stupid to check or she'll have a miscarriage. There are still ways to get rid of the baby. It adds absolutely nothing to the storyline, makes it unnecessarily complicated and uncomfortable to watch and basically everyone hates it. If they'll stick with it and Zelena will give birth... well, I don't have words for that level of idiocy, because they still have an opportunity to scrap a storyline that is just not working and they should take it.

Icon by Koda
Old 06-10-2015, 03:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by xthing1x (View Post)
Yes!!
Old 06-10-2015, 07:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PianoForte (View Post)
The only good thing that could come out of this is Regina and Zelena interactions, so I hope they focus on that. And they seriously need to take the easy way out of this pregnancy storyline. Either she was lying and everyone was too stupid to check or she'll have a miscarriage. There are still ways to get rid of the baby. It adds absolutely nothing to the storyline, makes it unnecessarily complicated and uncomfortable to watch and basically everyone hates it. If they'll stick with it and Zelena will give birth... well, I don't have words for that level of idiocy, because they still have an opportunity to scrap a storyline that is just not working and they should take it.
I'd love for her to be lying, I'd actually like this entire storyline to be a big lie, but since I don't think there's any chance of that, then I hope she has a miscarriage.

I'm very happy about Sean's promotion, but I have to admit my heart sunk when I saw Bex was promoted too. I feel bad for saying that because I love Bex as an actress, but I really don't want to see this story continue.
Old 06-10-2015, 08:04 AM
Obsessed Fan

Sherry my feelings were exacty the same as yours. I love Bex with all my heart, and had they not done that stupidity with the pregnancy storyline, I would be beyond excited to have her back aboard. But now that they did this... I'm so conflicted that I cannot properly enjoy that Sean finally became a series regular! And it frustrates the crap out of me...

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 06-10-2015, 08:08 AM
Moderator Support Team

inseason 4 before the marian zelena thing I would have given anytyhing on bex coming back and her and lana having more scenes together and family bonding time.. but now? after all that happened.. I love bex but yeah.. I wish it had been only sean. still. lets see what they are gonna show us.. maybe they surprise us all

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 06-10-2015, 10:10 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'm trying really, really hard to reserve judgment, but I'm not looking forward to more Z at all, sadly.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 06-10-2015, 10:54 AM
Moderator Support Team

me neither but I just hope for the best they tortured us enough as it is

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 06-10-2015, 10:56 AM
Master Fan

We have a date for the season five premiere of Once Upon a Time!!

September 27, 2015, 8 pm EST!!

[x]
Old 06-10-2015, 11:01 AM
Elite Fan

Weeeee!!!!! Only three months to go!
Old 06-10-2015, 11:02 AM
Obsessed Fan

Is that a little earlier than it was last year? I can't remember.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 06-10-2015, 11:13 AM
Moderator Support Team

lol I see I booked in my vacation time for work right. I have the monday off and can watch the premiere live

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 06-10-2015, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I'm doing the same