Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-02-2015, 01:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captivating (View Post)
LC, this is why I got my seven hours. I'm mean when I'm tired. Honestly, though, I didn't think you were that bad. I'm worse when I let myself get angry. You handled it better than most.
Well, Radames is just a sad fu.cking troll not worth my time, but it bothered me that his shipmates weren't going at him. Like, why are we the ones to do that? Don't they support Emma, too?

I feel like I call out OQ BA's all the time, but other ships just tolerate their worst because they're afraid someone will think they're less of a shipper. It's so nauseating.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 04-02-2015, 01:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xthing1x (View Post)
That exactly right. It bothers me so much, and I actually enjoy CS. But right now, it's turning me off so majorly.
Ya know sometimes this fandom turns me off so many things from this show.

Edit:
Quote:
I feel like I call out OQ BA's all the time, but other ships just tolerate their worst because they're afraid someone will think they're less of a shipper. It's so nauseating.
That's so true. BA's should never be encouraged by their shipmates. They get even worse. I feel like only OQ fans call out their shipmates.

Last edited by colorblind; 04-02-2015 at 01:21 PM
Old 04-02-2015, 01:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

In the Rumbelle fandom, we don't let BA get by with a pass, we zap them with a curse

Old 04-02-2015, 01:21 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
In the Rumbelle fandom, we don't let BA get by with a pass, we zap them with a curse
I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to generalize! I'm mostly just talking about CS at this point...and being irrational.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 04-02-2015, 01:22 PM
Extreme Fan

Yay, Chris thanks for the head's up on Kat's photos!

LC - good on you for sticking up for Emma! I don't go in that thread. Ever. *shudder* But I couldn't believe the tweets and tumblr comments I saw that Emma had taken Hooks happy ending away. Like wtf?? She just sacrificed herself in a feat of heroism, either dying or putting herself in mortal danger, and all you can do is BLAME her because she took Hook's happy ending away?? Bizarre.
Old 04-02-2015, 01:22 PM
Elite Fan

I think most people don't want to stir to the pot so they take themselves out of the equation. I'm not saying it's right, but that's my interpretation. I used to defend characters more frequently myself but realized the trolls don't stop. And honestly, it got too exhausting. I only participate in mature discussions now. I'm all for differing opinions (praise God the world isn't made up of a bunch of clones) if each party remains civil, but otherwise count me out. lol.
Old 04-02-2015, 01:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

From now on, every time Regina puts herself in danger, we're bound to say "damn you woman, you are taking away Robin's happy ending!"

Radames and scififan2009 just went out of line today! First blaming Regina practically for everything that is wrong in the show, just because their ship MAY not end the season together... As if CS is going to ever stay apart for more than 2 episodes!

I honestly usually avoid getting involved in their sh/it, but noone speaks this way about my bae and gets away with it. Like I said, Dark Christina is no much to neither Dark Emma, nor the Queens of Darkness not even the Dark One himself!!!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 04-02-2015, 01:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

I guess I just don't understand why anyone would want to associate themselves with their BA's. By saying nothing, you just pollute your own ship.

And this is in NO WAY a reflection on anyone's behavior here, FYI. I'm just bitter and ranting and should probably be put down.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 04-02-2015, 01:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I think most people don't want to stir to the pot so they take themselves out of the equation. I'm not saying it's right, but that's my interpretation. I used to defend characters more frequently myself but realized the trolls don't stop. And honestly, it got too exhausting. I only participate in mature discussions now. I'm all for differing opinions (praise God the world isn't made up of a bunch of clones) if each party remains civil, but otherwise count me out. lol.
That's also true. They usually troll even more when fans start defending, but if their shipmates would call them out it would be different.
Old 04-02-2015, 01:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I totally get this and do this a lot myself. I have argued with people on fanforum or twitter and then just give up in frustration because they either turn out to be a troll who just wants attention by being contrary or they are so stuck in their opinion you will never ever get them to see your side of it, let alone change their mind. I must admit Radames was one I gave up on arguing with in another thread and ended up just skipping over his messages because there was just no talking reasonably with him.

A little added tidbit for the Emma/dagger scene yesterday, this is apparently when the scene first started and Emma and Hook run up to the others in the street -
Old 04-02-2015, 01:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xthing1x (View Post)
I guess I just don't understand why anyone would want to associate themselves with their BA's. By saying nothing, you just pollute your own ship.

And this is in NO WAY a reflection on anyone's behavior here, FYI. I'm just bitter and ranting and should probably be put down.
I hear ya, LC. It would be different if someone who professed to ship OQ like I do started ranting like crazy. I'd be more inclined to step in and say, "Yo yo yo, don't misrepresent ('cause I'm gangsta lol, jk)!" It's when the discussions are this character vs. that character/focused on topics I could care less about that I stay away. And LMAO! No putting you down!
Old 04-02-2015, 01:46 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I hear ya, LC. It would be different if someone who professed to ship OQ like I do started ranting like crazy. I'd be more inclined to step in and say, "Yo yo yo, don't misrepresent ('cause I'm gangsta lol, jk)!" It's when the discussions are this character vs. that character/focused on topics I could care less about that I stay away. And LMAO! No putting you down!
Agreed. Honestly, when people criticize Regina, I get pissed and defensive, but I understand that they support other characters, and if they argue their point succinctly, I can respect that and move on. No harm, no foul.

It's when people like Radames go off on baseless rants and his shipmates just sit there and enable him--that's what bothers me. He gets away with what he does because the people he respects don't care at all. He only ever hears it from Regina stans, and it's easy for him to write us off because he doesn't agree with us to begin with.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 04-02-2015, 01:49 PM
Extreme Fan

Funny you guys are just talking about Radames... I just accidentally came across him telling some CS fans raging about Regina on tiwtter to calm down, that the scene wasn't about Emma sacrificing herself for just Regina... so did he actually hear and absorb what you guys said? lol
https://twitter.com/Radames125470/st...23784868634624

ETA: and erm, fair warning, that tweet stream has some serious crazies ranting that CS was sacrificed so OQ can be happy, and how OUAT characters always giving up their happiness so Regina can be happy.... ???? wtf?? when did THAT ever happen? lol Seems to me it's always Regina losing or giving up HER happiness.
Old 04-02-2015, 01:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie_R (View Post)
Funny you guys are just talking about Radames... I just accidentally came across him telling some CS fans raging about Regina on tiwtter to calm down, that the scene wasn't about Emma sacrificing herself for just Regina... so did he actually hear and absorb what you guys said? lol
https://twitter.com/Radames125470/st...23784868634624
Lmao, I saw that. He also trolls the L Chat board pretending to be a Swan Queen shipper all the time. They call him out on it daily.

Obvious troll, tbh.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 04-02-2015, 01:53 PM
Elite Fan

Of course they are raging about Regina. Everything is always her fault. It's raining, it's definitely Regina's fault.
When Emma screwed up then it was totally fine.