Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-17-2015, 10:15 AM
Master Fan

Sorry Suz, will be more mindful in the future.
Old 03-17-2015, 10:21 AM
Extreme Fan

Ok people, we need thinking caps on!! Theories on these two locations?? I have been trying to remember if there is ANY thing similar to these that OUAT has filmed in before. Aren't most of the big epic sort of sets in EF, and so are always done on green screen? Is this the first time they have used big outside venues like this?
Old 03-17-2015, 11:28 AM
Obsessed Fan

Guys... I have honestly run out of ideas and that's a first for me and this show! Normally I'm pretty good at catching them when they give us hints like these, but now?? I don't know what to think! It just doesn't make any sense at all! First we have Sean training on Jerry (who apparently was used as King Stefan's horse as well... what a bummer), then we have Sean and Lana filming together in FTL costumes for at least 2 days, THEN we have Cora for this episode again, then we have a Sherwood forest setting which we do not know if it was for episode 4x20 or 4x21, then we have a Dance Studio and now a huge Opera Theatre???

I'm literally out of words.. I'm just ing and page23ing that there will be fans going over these locations tomorrow and on Thursday and they will let us know at least who will be filming, at best what clothes they will be wearing...

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 03-17-2015, 11:45 AM
Elite Fan

The Author, theater, it has to be connected to that.

I'm really confused.
Old 03-17-2015, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am clueless and stunned.

And in addition to all the returns and filming you listed, Chris, I think we can count on Lily returning for 4.22 as well to conclude her three episode arc {and since it is the finale, who is to say she will not be back in s5?} So I am guessing there is more to her than just being Mal's daughter and her and Mal getting a happy ending reunion in 4.20. An interview with Agnes did have her stating there would be a lot of twists in her character's story so I am lost on everything.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 03-17-2015, 11:51 AM
Elite Fan

They are all Cora, we are all Cora, that's the only explanation i have.
Old 03-17-2015, 11:55 AM
Master Fan

I've only been following filming since late S3, so I don't know if they have used venues like this before or not. I don't think this ballroom or theatre are supposed to be in either SB or the EF though. I think they are somewhere in our world, but not in SB. As to the how or why, I don't know.

I wonder if Regina had gone into tavern and met Robin and they would have found a way to be together, if Zelena would have cast the curse instead and everything would have been different. I'm not really clear on how much of it was designed by Regina. Was SB her creation? If someone else had cast the curse, could they have ended up somewhere competely different?

So King Stefan was on Jerry? I didn't notice. That's kind of disappointing. I guess maybe they just have a couple of horses and they use them for everyone.
Old 03-17-2015, 12:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorblind (View Post)
They are all Cora, we are all Cora, that's the only explanation i have.
Old 03-17-2015, 12:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

From my initial understanding, Rumple created the Curse {although, now A&E are back tracking and saying they never specified the origin of the Dark Curse; thus, why we saw Rumple using the QoD to steal it for him} but Regina as the caster was able to cast it per her desires, so in effect, SB was her creation. However, I think the magic itself that was able to replicate a setting imitating our world probably goes a little beyond her, I would think? Because she never had been to our world before to see what it looked like.

I am going to guess that had Regina pursued a future with Robin from the moment in the tavern, Zelena probably would have been used by Rumple to cast the Curse. But, not sure how that would have worked because from my understanding Zelena did not have anything she loved to sacrifice the heart of the thing she loved most, so, um, yeah. Confused, lol. She got attached to Rumple.

I still think Regina will find out the timing in the tavern was off because I think she and Robin Hood would have encountered the stumbling block of her already being married to the King. If he would not let her go then in Fruit of the Poisonous Tree, knowing she was unhappy, why would he have let her go then out of the marriage? She and Robin would likely have been fated to go on the run, much like what she was going to do with Daniel. I think the idea behind the almost meeting was intended to keep her heart open to the possibility of love for when the time was right. Tink was really trying to help and while she was successful with the pixie dust in helping her find another soulmate, that did not mean she held all the answers on when the timing was going to be right.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 03-17-2015, 02:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeah I tend to agree that Tink was a little naive/misguided and not entirely knowing what she was doing... that the time wasn't right for Regina and Robin at that moment in the tavern.
Old 03-17-2015, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Evil Regalღ (View Post)

and a theater? WTF? whats happening there? does it look a little greek? are they bringing hercules and aprhodite or something. i am just kidding with that. but I seriously see a big event in the future
When I saw the spoiler about that it said ballroom, my mind went completely to Rumbelle

to bring it back to Regina, I wonder how she'll feel when she sees her Mother again
Old 03-17-2015, 02:27 PM
Master Fan

I think Cora is just going to be in flashbacks. At least I hope so. I can't even imagine the damage that could be done if Zelena and Cora were both alive.

Heather, all good points about the curse. I had forgotten Rumple said Zelena could not cast the curse because the thing she loved most was HIM!

I don't think the timing of the tavern would have worked out well either. Tink had good intentions, but I think it's best they met when they did.
Old 03-17-2015, 02:46 PM
Elite Fan

If Cora comes back then death means nothing on this show. Even if she were to come back she'd be like Daniel and wouldn't last for long.

She's clearly connected to page 23 and OQ.
Old 03-17-2015, 02:54 PM
Obsessed Fan

She won't come back, for one simple reason: Barbara Hershey has booked a new job as a regular on another show. Can't remember if it's on ABC though, but it's a new one, so she's going to be pretty busy at least whilst filming her first 13 episodes. Don't worry, our Cora dearest unfortunately won't be returning.

Same goes for Maleficent... Apparently Kristin has booked a new job on another new show. So I'm guessing Mal and Lily are off together after this season ends.

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 03-17-2015, 03:05 PM
Elite Fan

No Mal. Regina finally gets a friend and that friend just disappears. Hope at least they will make Sean a regular, Regina needs a constant in her life. Everyone related to her are off the show.