Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-12-2015, 10:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe. I would not think of it so much as repetitive as I would Mal playing the exact same game at the same time by turning the tables on Regina. I could be misinformed but I thought on the general spoilers thread, there was mention of Mal knocking Regina out in episode 16? If that is true, I am guessing she figured Regina out. But then later, she is hanging out with Snowing, waiting to be reunited with Lily, so I was basing the theory off of all that. She could be pretending to make nice, gets her daughter back, but with her daughter, they become a threat together?

That is not to say the writers are going there but something definitely has to culminate for the finale from this arc, which will climax, have some resolution and lead us to a cliffhanger for s5. I am sure with the Marian is Zelena reveal, maybe the focus will be on the Wicked Witch when Mal will be the one to do something? It might be possible that out of the three QoD, Maleficent is the one they want to keep around for recurring purposes while the other two are gone. Just a guess.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 03-12-2015, 10:26 AM
Obsessed Fan

I like the idea of Mal playing the same game! It gives her one more element that shows how powerful she is. In regards to her redemption, as you guys pointed out, Mal is not one that judges people by putting labels on them. She would work honestly with Snow for the sake of their children, I believe that. And somehow I believe Snow will feel the need to make up to her for the suffering she caused...

Come to think of it, Snow has been responsible for the murder of Regina's first true love and for Maleficent losing her kid... what is wrong with that princess???

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 03-12-2015, 10:37 AM
Extreme Fan

Omg I am laughing so much ... Kat just posted on her tumblr : "At least we know one person who’s not filming today…. Agnes".... because good old Agnes already posted a pic of flying back home!! That girl, we could know the whole story and never have to watch the show from her posts.
Old 03-12-2015, 10:40 AM
Obsessed Fan

I see myself in Agnes! I know that if I worked on OUAT, I'd post as many spoilers as possible! In honor of Sean at least!!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 03-12-2015, 10:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree, Chris, like Sherry, I can see Mal having a temporary truce that is sincere for the sake of finding her daughter and she will let Snowing help. And Snowing will want to make amends. My question would just be how long will the truce last and is there really ever truly amends in the eyes of somebody who remains a villain?

We still have no idea how Lily will turn out in all of this. Will she seek revenge? Forgive Emma for walking away? Go after Snowing herself for making her an orphan? So many questions. Lily may only be in three episodes for this season but there is always the possibility she could reappear next season at some point.

Chris, Snow does appear to be growing a rep. for getting on every major villain's hit list?

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 03-12-2015, 11:13 AM
Moderator Support Team

not watching the sneak peak. no. not this time

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-12-2015, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I caved right when I saw Regina!

Old 03-12-2015, 11:18 AM
Obsessed Fan

I didn't even second guess my decision to watch it!! I was sure they would release this scene as a sneak peek and I have been craving for that episode ever since 4x13 was over! If the next sneak peek is from a flashback, I won't even pretend to resist!!!

Old 03-12-2015, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Haha!!!

Old 03-12-2015, 11:24 AM
Master Fan

Kat says that JMo, Lana and the sorcerer's apprentice are on set. Guess he finally got out of the hat.
Old 03-12-2015, 11:29 AM
Obsessed Fan

ugh, why does Emma have to be in every scene?? get her outta there!!

good to know that the Apprentice is free. I liked that old man, even though he seemed a bit... shady!

Old 03-12-2015, 11:38 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
I caved right when I saw Regina!
HAH. Me too!
Old 03-12-2015, 11:39 AM
Master Fan

<--- watches all the sneak peeks of everyone cause I'm just that curious
Old 03-12-2015, 11:43 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
Kat says that JMo, Lana and the sorcerer's apprentice are on set. Guess he finally got out of the hat.
where are you seeing that? I've looked at her tumblr and twitter and don't see it.

I was strong and didn't watch the sneak!!!! Unless it has to do with OQ, I wanna be surprised as much as possible now.
Old 03-12-2015, 11:45 AM
Obsessed Fan

Kat deleted that post almost immediately. Either by mistake or on purpose because maybe she was wrong and one of them was not on set? Or maybe because she is watching something VERY spoilery??

I'm starting to get a weird feeling that maybe Emma and Regina get sucked into an AU this finale... and I don't like this idea too much!