Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-04-2015, 10:57 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captivating (View Post)
OMG! OMG! OMG!

I can just hear Regina's voice going, "Mother" to Cora in that way she does.

SOMEONE SEDATE ME. I'M SO EXCITED.
MY THOUGHTS PRECISELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I read the title I went all like... "omg... young Regina... oh God...."

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 03-04-2015, 10:59 AM
Elite Fan

THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER. EXCEPT FOR YESTERDAY WAS. BUT THIS IS A CLOSE SECOND. WEEEEEEEEEE.

Old 03-04-2015, 11:00 AM
Master Fan

I'm so happy we're finally getting a Regina centric. I know she'll be with Mal in 4x14, but I wanted one more foucsed on Regina and it seems like this one should be it!
Old 03-04-2015, 11:02 AM
Moderator Support Team

LOL that gif is fantastic

and I cant wait for it. seriously. 4.19 and 4.20 will be amaing i am sure

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-04-2015, 11:06 AM
Elite Fan

Some people are speculating that Cora isn't dead either. Dude, you never know with this crazy show. OMG, what if she comes back in SB?
Old 03-04-2015, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
If those flashbacks DON'T include Regina I will be shocked!

ETA: also, there's still one thing that does indicate a possible meeting between Zelena and Cora: how THE HELL did Zelena know the exact details of Cora giving her up and the reasons for it???
In Zelena's flashback episode, the wizard of oz showed her and explained it to her. Remember?

I definitely think the title for 4.20 mostly references Cora from the flashback of that episode. If Mal is Lily's mother, I think it is quite possible we will already know that detail before this episode. Like from Lily's episode and the reunion will just so happen to take place this episode.

Read about the theory you posted for Cora too. Possible. Especially if there is more to the alternate page 23. But I wonder how the writing would uncomplicate it? There is the risk it could come across somewhat contrived if the writing isn't careful. If Cora truly interfered with the meeting of Robin Hood since Regina did run away from the tavern, we saw it, even Tink knew and suffered the consequences for it. How are the writers going to pull it off believably unless they plan to mess with the timeline because of Zelena?

Either way, I am sure good 'ole Cora interferred with something to do with poor Regina's life. Again. She could not catch a break with Cora.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 03-04-2015 at 11:20 AM
Old 03-04-2015, 11:19 AM
Obsessed Fan

There is this thought... Lana said that there would be a SHOCKING flashback for Regina in 4x20. Let's assume for a moment that Cora indeed messed with Regina and Robin's relationship in the past, that page 23 did happen but got forgotten. How would Regina get to know that, unless it was revealed to her some way??

Enter Zelena. If Zelena and Cora worked together on this?? Then, while Robin and Regina get to interrogate her and ask for her motives to interfere in their lives in this cruel way, she confesses that it was part of "Mother"'s master plan. BAM, Regina and Robin have their eyes popped out, fade to black and "NEXT WEEK IN ONCE UPON A TIME... A DESTINY FULLFILLED... AND THEN... FORGOTTEN". BAM, flashbacks to the time Regina and Robin met... BAM, I DIED!!

I thought the wizard only revealed her identity to Zelena. Not the circumstances under which she was given up....

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 03-04-2015, 11:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
In Zelena's flashback episode, the wizard of oz showed her and explained it to her. Remember?
Ah, I forgot about that!

Quote:
I definitely think the title for 4:20 mostly references Cora from the flashback of that episode. If Mal is Lily's mother, I think it is quite possible we will already know that detail before this episode. Like from Lily's episode and the reunion will just so happen to take place this episode.
Yes, I think so too although I think it's possible that Lily is Mal's sister. Either way, I'm all for Mal's happy ending.
Old 03-04-2015, 11:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
I thought the wizard only revealed her identity to Zelena. Not the circumstances under which she was given up....
I really didn't remember, so I went back and re-watched the scene on youtube and he did tell her why she was given away.

Oops, just noticed I DP'd sorry.
Old 03-04-2015, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, the Wizard told Zelena he would tell her what she wanted to know. But that it would not be easy for her. From there he told her Cora's name, showed her abandoning her, and when she asked why, he explained she could not give to her mother the one thing she wanted: Royalty. From there, she went on to find out about Regina.

. Hey, never thought about the sister angle for Mal and Lily, Sherry, that would be interesting too. Both Mal and Regina having a sister. I am just still so confused on how Lily would have ended up in our world when she did unless the Sorcerer had something to do with it.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 03-04-2015, 02:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)

ETA: Tracey, even though I am happy Zelena is back, I can completely understand why you aren't. If someone did the things to Regina that Zelena did to Rumple, I'd hate them with a passion too.
thanks Sherry...

I'm still saying Author behind everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)

Tracey. I am sorry you are bummed about certain returns but I get where you would be coming from as a Rumple, Belle, or Rumbelle fan. I personally love Barbara Hershey in her role as Cora, she just nails it, and I find her to be one of the better villains the show has had. I would not worry, I think her reappearance is only for a flashback, though. With Regina. As for Zelena, I suspect she is being brought back more for Regina's story rather than Rumple's.
Thanks Heather , I actually don't mind Cora (Barbara Hershey version), thought Barbara was great in the role and I'm intrigued as to what purpose she has in the coming eppy.. just don't muck up Rumple and Belle
Old 03-04-2015, 04:53 PM
Obsessed Fan

I get it too. If Zelena was actually going after Robin (man, that sounds quite plausible now, doesn't it?? ) and had kept him a prisoner, tortured him to do her bidding (seriously... would they ever... go this way?? ), I may have felt the same way about her return. And now that I'm typing this and I'm thinking that "wait, what if it DOES happen??", cause with these writers, nothing is impossible, I don't know if I would be this bumped... Maybe it's because I love Rebecca and I found Zelena a delicious villain to begin with. But the point is, I do understand where you're coming from. And I believe the Rumbellers do not feel very confident lately, in light of all these not so hopeful spoilers.

I do have hope for you guys. It may not happen this year, but I'm more than sure that Belle and Rumple will reunite. They will!

As for Barbara Hershey... I could live with only episodes of her and Lana (and Sean! ) and I would be perfectly happy!!!

Old 03-04-2015, 05:22 PM
Master Fan

The set report from a fan yesterday said that at first David had Zelena by the arm, I assume he was taking her to jail, but then Regina took her and led her away from everyone. Where do you think she is taking her? If she was going to jail, wouldn't Regina have just let David take her or gone with them if she wanted to see to it herself? Surely she isn't taking her home with her? That's going to put a damper on the OQ reunion.
Old 03-04-2015, 05:30 PM
Obsessed Fan

I wouldn't worry about the OQ reunion. When it happens it's going to be mindblowing!!! Need I remind you what happened the last time they reunited???

And they were in the SAME FREAKING TOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now, imagine what it will be like now, weeks apart, each one in another city, no news, no word, and with a huge danger lurking...!!

So, no! Wherever it is that Regina is leading Zelena, it won't by any chance be a damper to the big reunion!!

Old 03-04-2015, 05:36 PM
Master Fan

I'm not really worried about the reunion, I'm mostly curious about where they are headed. I'm assuming they aren't going to let her roam free. Even without magic, she could still hurt people.