Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-03-2014, 02:35 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaybeLove. (View Post)
Robin made Regina use light magic when he held her heart I LOVE THAT!!
I'd like to think that it wasn't all about Robin, but Regina deciding who she wants to be. A hero. She wants to protect the people she loves, that is why she has light magic. It's what her redemption arc has been all about and it's wonderful to see how far she's come. Of course Robin is a part of it too, but I'd like to think this scene is not just about a ship and Robin being the reason she can use light magic, but about Regina's change in general.

Although of course it's a great OQ moment too.

Icon by Koda
Old 05-03-2014, 03:29 AM
Ysu
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PianoForte (View Post)
Did you guys see the new sneak peek? Awesome!
You mean the one in the barn? With the light magic?????
OMG, yes! It was everything I wanted to see in this season!
AMAZING!
I am sooo proud of her! (Altough I am sure her decision will bite her into the a** and Emma has to save everyone in the last two episode. But I don't mind. That scene makes up for a lot of things.
Old 05-03-2014, 03:45 AM
Loyal Fan

It was everything I wanted. Regina has changed so much, so it makes sense that her magic changed as well, since she's using it to protect people she loves. I was worried that Emma was going to defeat Zelena because she has true love magic simply because her parents love each other very much, but I love how this turned out.

Yeah, Zelena will still manage to cast her curse (without the right ingredients), but this had to be Regina's fight and I'm so glad that it was.

Icon by Koda
Old 05-03-2014, 06:22 AM
Elite Fan

Just saw it.

Regina with light magic! So proud. Her stopping Gold from killing Zelena? About being a hero? Oh how much regina has changed! And a huge part of it is because of both Henry and Robin.

Didn't notice robin holding her heart the first time around until I saw some screencaps on tumblr. He came through with his promise. Here's hoping that regina doesn't lose it again this episode but puts it back where it belongs.
Old 05-03-2014, 06:29 AM
Ysu
New Fan

Wow, I just went to IMDB and TWOP, it is unbelievable how much hate a character can get just because doing the right thing!
People are freaking out again just watching a 2 minute snippet from the episode, and they completely forget that there is a 2 hours finale to go yet. But no, they have to hate because it's Regina and not Emma who has light magic and who stops the Witch, they have to hate her for not letting Rumple going down on the hate and revenge route, and they have to hate her because she is in love with Robin and not Emma. Just to cover the biggest fandoms' problem with the sneak peek.
I know, haters will always hate, but it is still frustrating seeing that much hate, anger, envy behind those posts. Not pretty.
Old 05-03-2014, 06:42 AM
Loyal Fan

^ Yeah, I saw that, Regina's getting a lot of hate now. I'm not surprised, if you hate a character, you don't want them to be a hero and save everyone, right. Not surprised about TWOP, is there anyone who doesn't hate Regina still posting there? Although I'm not sure what were people expecting. It's Wicked vs. Evil, not Wicked vs. Emma, so of course Regina defeated her. It wasn't exactly a huge plot twist that the final fight was between Regina and Zelena.

Regina has been changing for almost 2 seasons now, so if people think that this is rushed and that she shouldn't be able to have light magic, I don't know which show they were watching.

I get that Rumbelle fans are disappointed, but I'm also tired of how much they hate Regina and pretend like Rumple is a hero and Regina doesn't deserve anything (some Rumbelle shippers, not all, of course).

And some SQ shippers think that everything Regina does lately is ooc because it's not about SQ and for Emma.

Sigh. I'm going to stay in my Regina bubble. I loved that sneak peek, I love Regina's character development and even though I get why other fans are disappointed, I really don't care.

/end rant

Also, did Zelena actually kill Neal? Wasn't he technically dead the moment he resurrected Rumple and was only kept alive because Rumple absorbed him into his body?

Icon by Koda
Old 05-03-2014, 06:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Also, did Zelena actually kill Neal? Wasn't he technically dead the moment he resurrected Rumple and was only alive because Rumple absorbed him into his body?
She was the one who tricked Neal to free Rumple. And the one who freed the dark lord was going to die.

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 05-03-2014, 06:49 AM
Ysu
New Fan

Quote:
^ Yeah, I saw that, Regina's getting a lot of hate now. I'm not surprised, if you hate a character, you don't want them to be a hero and save everyone, right. Not surprised about TWOP, is there anyone who doesn't hate Regina still posting there?
Me. And maybe one or two more posters. But it can be really frustrating, I admit!

Quote:
Although I'm not sure what were people expecting. It's Wicked vs. Evil, not Wicked vs. Emma, so of course Regina defeated her. It wasn't exactly a huge plot twist that the final fight was between Regina and Zelena.

Regina has been changing for almost 2 seasons now, so if people think that this is rushed and that she shouldn't be able to have light magic, I don't know which show they were watching.
I often wonder about that myself frankly.
Old 05-03-2014, 06:49 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks, I didn't remember exactly what happened.

Icon by Koda
Old 05-03-2014, 06:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome

Old 05-03-2014, 07:56 AM
Graphics Team

On tumblr... seeing spoilers everywhere. I can't! I need the new ep now.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 05-03-2014, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

I need the new episode too!

Old 05-03-2014, 08:08 AM
Ysu
New Fan

I just realized Regina had a really good day. The True Love's Kiss=breaking the curse and the Light Magic are on the same day. Henry also regained his memories (thank to Emma, but for Regina too since she insisted the most he needs to get them back. Henry was happy about her and Robin. Lots of kissing in the hall-way.

No wonder she has light magic of happiness and she feels like a Hero!
Old 05-03-2014, 08:09 AM
Moderator Support Team

lol this thread here is suddenly so active that I am almost about ti give in on those sneaks lol

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-03-2014, 10:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysu (View Post)
I just realized Regina had a really good day. The True Love's Kiss=breaking the curse and the Light Magic are on the same day. Henry also regained his memories (thank to Emma, but for Regina too since she insisted the most he needs to get them back. Henry was happy about her and Robin. Lots of kissing in the hall-way.

No wonder she has light magic of happiness and she feels like a Hero!
You right. It is on the same day That is so awesome