Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-08-2014, 12:39 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thank you I am still on a high hehe.

lol the evil boobs comment hahahaha thats so funny

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-08-2014, 12:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

The askLana was planned to be an hour event. But just now she still answered questions for asklana until 1.5 hour. How sweet of her.

Lana Parrilla ‏@LanaParrilla 4m
Okay, I'm sure many are pissed. I tired very hard! I'm physically incapable of answering everyone but know I LUV U ALL! #AskLana #EvilRegals

Lana Parrilla ‏@LanaParrilla 3m
I'm sending an abundance of luv across the world 2 everyone who joined the #AskLana hr! Ur time is valuable & I blessed to share it w you!

Lana Parrilla ‏@LanaParrilla 2m
Big love, hugs and kisses! Come visit me at the @SpookyEmpire this May 31st & Jun 1st in Orlando, FL! MMMWAH! #AskLana #EvilRegals
Old 05-08-2014, 12:44 PM
Elite Fan

Such a sweet woman. Some people are actually annoyed that she didn't answer them. Dude, she's getting like 1000 tweets per minute lol.

EVIL BOOBS
Old 05-08-2014, 12:47 PM
Moderator Support Team

are you serious? I mean she really tired. seh sent like 3 tweets per minute or more. she did her best and I loved the questions that seh answered and her responses to them

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-08-2014, 01:01 PM
Elite Fan

Seriously it's hard... She has to read the tweets,decide on one, then think and answer the tweet and then move on to the next tweet. There's only one of her and thousands of us. Lol people need to be logical here
Old 05-08-2014, 01:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah I know, she was really sweet as she extended the time and apologized for not answering everyone. It must be really hard to do with a zillion people flying tweets at you.

I've done a number of these asklana things and never got a reply until today but I would never be rude to her. I'm just glad I got some kind of response today.
Old 05-08-2014, 01:13 PM
Elite Fan

You got a reply? Cool, happy for you.

Yeah, young fans are usually annoyed and depressed when they don't get an answer. Teens, nothing unusual, but yes super rude.
Old 05-08-2014, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Evil Regalღ (View Post)
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE ANSWERED ME. omg omg . I will go faint now
that is great

I'll catch up on the answers later
Old 05-08-2014, 01:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

I always join AskLana sessions and I usually send 6 - 10 questions in one AskLana session, today I also joined asklana session (it's 1 am in my country when asklana started) but I have never got an answer from her. I'm ok with that because I understand that she got thousands tweets per minute in askLana session, so it must be hard for her to see all the questions.

so....Congrats to Evening Firelight & Ms. Evil Regal who got tweets from Lana. You are so lucky

well...I gotta sleep now, it's 3:45 am now here, and I have to wake up at 5 am coz I have to go to work at 7 am today.

have a nice day everyone
Old 05-08-2014, 06:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorblind (View Post)
You got a reply? Cool, happy for you.

Yeah, young fans are usually annoyed and depressed when they don't get an answer. Teens, nothing unusual, but yes super rude.
Thank you Yeah, I got a little one. I was hoping she answered one of my main questions but I'm just so happy she answered any. I asked if she collected anything when she was a kid and she replied stamps. She had soo many tweets, I'm just glad she noticed me at all.

I mean I wonder if those rude people were in her place if they could do any better. People better start being nicer during these asklana things or she will stop.

Onceuponatime 3, thank you. You just have to keep trying. I've done so many of them and today is the first.

That was a great question Suz. Just wished I would have thought of it.

Last edited by Evening Firelight; 05-08-2014 at 06:35 PM
Old 05-08-2014, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

That is great that some of you got answers ! And those of you who didn't get a answer, better luck next time!

You have a really cool twitter username Suz, it is so much better then mine
Old 05-08-2014, 09:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

I think this "8 may 2014" was the first time Lana extended #AskLana time into 1.5 hours 11am-12:30pm (original planned time was 1 hour, 11am-12pm), wasn't it? It's so sweet of her doing that.

if you haven't had the time to click tweets one by one in Lana's twitter timeline to see all Questions & Answer of #AskLana, you can see all #AskLana Q&A (8 may 2014) below. I have copied all of those tweets (Q&A) for you:

putting asklana tweets under spoiler coz it's long post :
Spoiler:

Last edited by onceuponatime3; 05-11-2014 at 07:02 AM Reason: putting asklana tweets under spoiler coz it's long post
Old 05-09-2014, 04:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Wow, thanks for the transcribe
Old 05-09-2014, 04:55 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for that honey, but could you maybe put it under spoiler tags? It', really really long.
Old 05-09-2014, 08:16 AM
Moderator Support Team

thanks onceuponatime (whats your name?)

thanks Tracey

and thank you Carmen. pm me yours? then I can follow you

loved the transcript. she really answered A LOT of questions. and even some wiht the "I am giving up on you"

LEVERAGE campaign