Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2017, 12:07 PM
Loyal Fan

I think that for whatever combination of characters there probably will be some kind of fanfiction. I don't even remember if I finished the Evil Charming one, just remember starting reading some because I was curious, I always thought Josh and Lana had great chemistry and while on the show I am totally rooting for Snowing I can be little unfaihtful to them in fic:-)

Even though I was totally rooting for OQ in the third season them getting together was little bit rushed for my taste so I really enjoyed stories where it was bit more gradualy developed... I also missed on the show reaction of other characters to them getting together so I enjoy fics when this is included. Also I really loved fics from the missing year...

I remember reading fic when Marian was Zelena but it was much much better written...

I really don't believe the Once writers intented Marian to be Zelena since the beginning.

Fics involving baby Robyn really don't interest me either. I even stopped shipping canon OQ in season 4 for the stupid storylines.
Old 06-07-2017, 04:31 PM
Master Fan

The missing year was a huge missed opportunity for OQ. I think a lot of fans would have felt it was less rushed if it had turned out the relationship actually began during that year and that's why they were immediately drawn to each other in SB. That wasn't an issue for me but I know it was for a lot of people.

I don't believe the writers always intended for Marian to be Zelena either. I read an interview with Bex once saying they called her back in September and they begin writing episodes in June, so they were well into 4a when that was decided. I'm guessing the idea came during the time Marian was "frozen". I wanted Marian to be Zelena, but it never, ever crossed my mind that Robin would reunite with her so quickly once they got to New York. I was expecting him to be in danger, as in Zelena wanted to kill him, not she wanted to get pregnant by him.

As for Tinkerbell, now that the show is doing this "reboot", I think it's unlikely we'll ever see her again.

Last edited by sherry02; 06-07-2017 at 04:36 PM
Old 06-08-2017, 12:16 AM
Loyal Fan

Yeah I would have really loved to see their relationship forming already in the missing year.

I wanted Marian be Zelena too but I wanted her to be Zelena the whole time even in the scenes from the past because the fact that in the original timeline Regina killed Roland's mom just tainted the relationship for me as well... the idea of the little boy being raised by his mom's murderer is just not nice...

It's surprising to me that they already knew about Marian being Zelena in Semptember, it seemed to me it was totally last minute idea... Nothing in the performance of the actress who played Mariane suggested something was off with her... At least to me. I don't believe Zelena would be able to play so welll such a nice lady 100 % of time.

And yeah, who would have expected Zelena wanting to get pregnant with Robin..Nobody! And I was surprised as well that Robin was sleeping with her so quickly after he left town...

Well the writers just wanted soap opera drama so they did this even if it did not make much sense... There have been couple of horrible storylines on the show but I think this one is definitely the worst. Really hope that if Regina gets a new love interest, the writers stay away from crap like this...

I totally forget we are in the Tinkerbell's thread.. Well we got kinda off topic but we at least helped a little the weekly post count...
Old 06-08-2017, 09:34 AM
Master Fan

I didn't think anything in Marian's actions suggested she was Zelena ahead of time either and I was watching for hints of it all season and they weren't there until 4x17. The first hint I saw was in that episode when she suggested that they shouldn't help Gold after his heart trouble. Then a few scenes later, she was revealed as Zelena.

I don't think it was all believable that crazy Zelena was able to successfully impersonate nice, normal Marian for such a long time. Nor is it believable that Robin had no clue something was not right. He said "something didn't feel right", but there should have been about a thousand things that "Marilena" didn't know or remember about her past with Robin. It wasn't as though Zelena had been watching her for years. Even if Robin never suspected she was someone else, he should have at least thought something was seriously wrong with her memory.

Yeah we've kind of gone off topic here on Tinkerbells's thread. Like you said, at least we got into a good discussion that helps out the post count.
Old 06-08-2017, 01:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

They could have done so much with that missing year I agree!
Old 01-11-2018, 03:43 PM
Master Fan

x
Old 03-01-2018, 07:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
vfxsup Go through old photos and you will always find good memories
Old 03-01-2018, 03:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww I loved this
Old 03-01-2018, 04:19 PM
Master Fan

I loved Tinkerbell. I think it would have been great if she had been around more and she and Regina would have become friends.
Old 03-02-2018, 02:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes we didn't see enough of her but I understand Rose got her own show which I really love!
Old 03-02-2018, 07:32 AM
Master Fan

Do you watch iZombie? I've never seen it. Zombies are not really my thing.
Old 03-02-2018, 11:11 AM
Moderator Support Team

it was great meeting rose last yearh i wish tho we could see more of her and them

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-03-2018, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sherry yes I do its a brilliant show. I'm not always a huge zombie fan but the show is worth the gory parts.

That's so cool you got to meet her last year. My sister met her too and said how lovely she is
Old 03-04-2018, 11:23 AM
Moderator Support Team

She was very cute. A little reserved tho. Bit thats nothing bad

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-05-2018, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

No not at all I am glad it was a good experience for you