Old 08-12-2017, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Lana Parrilla Convention Thread #7

w e l c o m e to
{ The Convention }
{A p p r e c i a t i o n T h r e a d}
# 7

Lana Parrilla ღ Conventions

Here you can find Informations about past and upcoming Conventions that Lana Parrilla will attend. You will find out where they are and when they are. In here you can post Informations about it, pictures and news and everything else you like really as long as it is connected to the topic
I would also love to take this opportunity to ask the people that maybe already have been to conventions to let us know how it was, how it worked, what you need to know about attenting a convention before you go. It could be helpful for those who are still attending sometimes in the future. Good advince and tips are always extremely helpful.

Upcoming Conventions

none so far but Lana will do at least 12 or 13 Cons in 2017 including Barcelona, Blackpool and Paris

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 08-12-2017, 07:28 PM
Master Fan

Tftnt!
Old 08-13-2017, 01:23 AM
Moderator Support Team

Tftnt

So she will be in birmingham june 2018 and paris in may 2018

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 08-13-2017, 03:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT

She will be and that's awesome
Old 08-13-2017, 09:44 AM
Moderator Support Team

So the ticket in birmingham is a lot cheaper than paris so.... maybe

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 08-14-2017, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes the Starfury events do seem to be more fan friendly cost wise too
Old 08-15-2017, 02:18 AM
Moderator Support Team

Except for lana. I am sure she will be hella expensive too but the regulars autograph is included in the pass so you save a lot of money with that. We are checking hotel and flight costs so that we can see how much it would cost.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 08-15-2017, 06:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Interesting. Let us know if you decide to go.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 08-15-2017, 07:32 AM
Moderator Support Team

I am going

its just sad that convention has become such an expensive experience. I mean the tickets to enchanted are rather cheap but the prices for extras are not out yet but there are rumours that lanas picture will be 80 pounds which is over 130 dollars. I wonder how much the "regular" guests will be. I mean I am working but even I spend like half of my monthly income on a con if I want to do more than just sit in the back and actually take some pics. I wonder how students or people with no job do it. it used to be about fan service.. now its about money. I have to admit that I didnt want to do more than one con next year but friends and the fact that kristin is coming again made me chance my mind. but those two next year - definitely will be my last. I miss taking a real vacation since those conventions ARE my vacation.

sorry rant over lol

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 08-16-2017, 03:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Its good to rant and it is so sad that cons have become more about money than the fans experience now!
Old 08-17-2017, 10:07 AM
Master Fan

Sometimes you just need to rant. I know these conventions have to make money, but it is sad when they become so expensive that they are no longer affordable for the average person.
Old 08-17-2017, 03:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know I can't afford them now!
Old 08-18-2017, 03:17 AM
Moderator Support Team

Haha thanks guys. Yeah thatswhy i said that next year is my last and well i am not buying much especially not in england. I will live of one kristin pic lol. Thank god the autographs are included

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 08-18-2017, 07:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, it's too bad it switched from being about the fans to how much money they can pull in from the event. Not shocking but disheartening. Still, enjoy your time when you do go because you are right, with the costs, some will never be able to have the experience at all.

Old 08-20-2017, 06:22 AM
Moderator Support Team

what I dont like is that there are so many negative rumours out about those conventions and the celebrities that go. it sucks all the fun out of it. I want to just have a good time and not have shipper wars or hate about certain actresses or whatever. I am too old for that sh - t

LEVERAGE campaign