Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2017, 09:58 AM
Moderator Support Team

i just know that one of my friends tried to record once, she was asked to stop and to even delete it so either those people are really sneaky or it was allowed

Team Regina - Team Ivy - Team Annaliese & Eve

Celebrating 3 years on the Lana Parrilla Board

Madame Regal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 10:20 AM
Loyal Fan

I would be too scared to break the rules.... But I think I wouldn't film even if it was allowed since I would want to just enjoy it... really thankful for people who take away something from their comfort to film it for us...
Old 06-15-2017, 02:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree usually the rules are no recording but people are sneaky

Suz that's great I am glad for that and I have sent you the last on the last of the money now
Old 06-17-2017, 01:53 PM
Absolute Fan

Old 06-17-2017, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

She looks s gorgeous
Old 06-17-2017, 09:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Great pics! Really love her look at this con.

I am reading on twitter that some people were disappointed that Lana wasn't chatty during her autos and that they don't feel she gives 100% of her like she used to. Reading that I think maybe she could use a little break from the cons.... There are so many of these cons.

ETA:

Here is video of Lana talking about her half-sister Lisa. I had no idea she has two sisters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8__xhdNkoAM

Last edited by Lenka5; 06-18-2017 at 12:47 AM
Lenka5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 08:26 AM
Absolute Fan

I imagine she is exhausted. She had such a busy season playing 2 roles, then ABC upfronts and numerous post season talk shows and interviews. Plus charity events and it seems like she has been at a con every weekend. Filming starts back in about 3 weeks. She probably needs an actual vacation where she can sleep and just do whatever things she finds relaxing. I hope she gets that soon.

Thanks for the video. I knew nothing about another sister either.
Old 06-18-2017, 10:59 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
I imagine she is exhausted. She had such a busy season playing 2 roles, then ABC upfronts and numerous post season talk shows and interviews. Plus charity events and it seems like she has been at a con every weekend. Filming starts back in about 3 weeks. She probably needs an actual vacation where she can sleep and just do whatever things she finds relaxing. I hope she gets that soon.
I know she has to be exhausted but it is stil kinda disheartening to see people disappointed like this. https://twitter.com/erratic_self/sta...86324985815040

It would probably help a little if there weren't that many people at those cons... seems to me like they are usually overbooked.

Last edited by Lenka5; 06-18-2017 at 11:21 AM
Old 06-18-2017, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Lana must be exhausted

She does so much for her fans and she does so many of these cons but she is human and can only do so much!
Old 06-18-2017, 07:13 PM
Absolute Fan

Sounds like either Lana is being overbooked or fans have too high expectations or both. But since I have never been to a con, I don't really know how things are supposed to work.
Old 06-18-2017, 08:57 PM
Loyal Fan

I don't know either I am just reapeated what I read... I've seen couple of complains of Bex or Sean's autos being much more personal than Lana's at the other recent cons as well but this was the first time i paid more attention to it probably since it was in my time zone so I followed the cons more closely and saw more of this stuff ... But I am not sure if other actors have the same amount of things to sign or they have less? I don't know...

On the other hand I am loving all those photo ops.... Lana seems to be willing to do any pose fans choose... When I see those pictures I always think that I am not sure if I would be comfortable to do such pictures with total strangers... I would probably be totally unlikeable celebrity...

Anyway I hope Suz had a great time at the convention.

Last edited by Lenka5; 06-19-2017 at 02:21 AM
Old 06-19-2017, 07:18 AM
Absolute Fan

I hope Suz had a great time too.

I would be a horrible celebrity. I don't like crowds, or being the center of attention, or people that I don't know touching me. I would be one of those reclusive celebrities that never comes out of their house except to go work.
Old 06-19-2017, 07:47 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
I would be a horrible celebrity. I don't like crowds, or being the center of attention, or people that I don't know touching me. I would be one of those reclusive celebrities that never comes out of their house except to go work.
Haha, seems like you and I would be very similar type of celebrity.
Old 06-19-2017, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Lol, I have to admit, I am more of a private or independent individual myself. Don't know how I'd take to all that attention or the expectations of fans. From what I've seen in the past, I think Lana goes out of her way where she can and tries to be as personable as possible. But she is defintely human, she will have her days where she might just have to soldier through something she doesn't want to do on a particular day. It probably sucks if its your only time meeting her and you catch one of those times but I do think she goes out of her way to be great with her fan base. On the other side, there are fans who will just never be 100% completely satisified regardless. Lana still needs to be able to be herself, like the rest of us. That's my opinion on it.
Old 06-19-2017, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hope Suz is having a lovely time too
Reply   Post New Thread