Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-24-2014, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah we didn't know anyone was there and then all of a sudden her head sticks out the side
Old 06-24-2014, 03:00 PM
Graphics Team

Gosh I wish I was there to see. I would've probably busted out laughing
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 06-24-2014, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I also witnessed your icon photo happening I was standing there dying coz I ship Outlaw Queen so hard!!! You can't see in the pic but she lifted him completely off the ground.
Old 06-24-2014, 03:20 PM
Graphics Team

OH MY GOD really?! Holy crap she must be strong But aww that's great you got to see it
Old 06-24-2014, 03:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah and she was wearing heels I think it's a balance thing so you don't have to be like super strong (though I think she is) and they were goofing around and wrestling waiting for the pics to start and then... yeah she lifted him
Old 06-24-2014, 03:33 PM
Graphics Team

They were wrestling?!?! AHHHHH. Was it really cute and made you wanna laugh? (what am I talking about of course it was)

Guhhh wow I'm over here fangirling so hard just hearing about it! Haha but omg I would've died just seeing that
Old 06-24-2014, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Of course it was really cute and I DID laugh!!! It's so nice to know that they're amazing friends in real life! You don't behave that way with people who aren't special to you.
Old 06-24-2014, 04:01 PM
Graphics Team

Hehe woot That sounds like it was really great to see. I'm so glad they're great friends in real life.
Old 06-24-2014, 09:36 PM
Loyal Fan

Here are the videos of the whole two panels with Lana

Lana Parrilla Q&A Fairy Tales II Con 21 06 2014 - YouTube
Lana Parrilla Q&A Fairy Tales II Con 22.06.2014 - YouTube
Old 06-24-2014, 11:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

it's quite a long time I didn't come to this forum, and now when I come again, Wow! so many photos & link video & fans' stories of meeting Lana, in this thread.

So there were 3 people from this forum who met Lana in Paris con (Suz, Scythe, Stargate barbie) right? Awesome! I'm so happy that you all met Lana there and I'm also so jealous of you all

Suz, thank you for sharing your photo with Lana and for sharing long story about you meeting Lana. I love reading it. Glad that you tell Lana about fanforum. You met Lana 5 times? aww I'm so jealous of you. About you being nervous meeting Lana, I can really feel that. I'm sure that I will be frozen if I met Lana. And about your face being red because of staring at her bra? hahaha.. that was very funny. I cannot imagine your face expression at that time

Scythe, thank you for sharing your story:
  • Lana stick her head round the back drop and make faces. That was so funny
  • Lana lifted Sean in heels. Wow! she was so strong.

Stargate barbie, thank you for sharing your story (in the table of the ball). I love it.

to Scythe & Stargate barbie, did any of you write a long story of meeting Lana in your tumblr or blog or anywhere else? Could you share the link to that story please? I would love to read your long story of meeting Lana

Lenka5, thank you for sharing fans' photo with Lana, link of video of Lana in con, and fan's story of meeting Lana.

I always love reading fans' stories of meeting Lana. In all of their stories, you can know that Lana is so warm & funny & sweet & fun & has beautiful soul. in the nurse fan's story & in the video, Lana was crying listening to that fan's story (you can see Lana tried so hard not to cry by smiling, but her eyes was teary and her lips was trembling). Reading all of fans' stories of meeting Lana makes me love Lana more. I can never meet Lana (coz I live so far away, in Asia, so that's impossible to meet her) so I love reading fans' stories of meeting her & I love seeing photos of fans meeting Lana
Old 06-25-2014, 12:16 AM
Moderator Support Team

^^ youre welcome lol yes face red. and well everyone who got photoshoots and autographs met Lana a bunch of times. I only met her at the ball out of the order.

was really fun to sit at the same table as Jen Kate and all the others. and I really couldnt eat until Lana had passed lol. then I could

kate it was really great to meet you too finally. hopefully we can repeat that and with all the others

yes it was my first convention. i definitely had no idea what to expect lol

lol Jen you saw all of that happening with Sean and Lana. you should have called me I would have loved to see that. those two are just freaking awesome

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 06-25-2014, 02:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Remember when we were like "we met 10 years ago online and only just met for the first time today" and she was like " (she actually did a jaw drop!) OMG! Where did you meet?!" and you were like "on a website called Fan Forum... there's a board for you now btw" and I said "and she's in charge of it!" and she was like "WOW! How do I find these places?!"

ETA: My Lana & Sean sandwich pics:

(No reposting please)

Last edited by Scythe; 06-25-2014 at 02:44 AM
Old 06-25-2014, 04:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Scythe, these are great pics , thanks for posting these for us
Old 06-25-2014, 04:33 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scythe (View Post)
Remember when we were like "we met 10 years ago online and only just met for the first time today" and she was like " (she actually did a jaw drop!) OMG! Where did you meet?!" and you were like "on a website called Fan Forum... there's a board for you now btw" and I said "and she's in charge of it!" and she was like "WOW! How do I find these places?!"

LOVE your pictures Jen. so lucky. you look great sandwhiched between them hehe

oh and yes I remember. she really did that jaw drop and was like whoa lol. and I loved how you said "she is in charge of it" hehe. I still have to tweet her the link lol. will do that tho when she is back home. she was really cute when seh was at our table. and that dress

I really want to go back lol. where is the next con? (after comic con)

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 06-25-2014, 04:57 AM
Loyal Fan

Great pictures, Scythe, the three of you look awesome!