Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2017, 02:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
They must have. We don't know exactly when the point of divergence was but maybe in this realm he never went to Wonderland so Cora just remained there. There is a lot about the wish world that doesn't make sense. Although since wish Snowing took wish EQ's magic, she'd be glad to know another version of her showed up years later and killed them.
And didn't even realize they were 'real' while doing it! Talk about the irony with the motivation.

The Wish World events are definitely confusing. Hook even addressed Wish Hook about him coming from a world made by a wish. So how suddenly did all these past events happen and Wish Robin wouldn't have even been on the same age continuum as Wish Regina. Weird, lol.

Also weird that Wish EQ needed her magic to cast the curse when Snowing aren't magical and were able to do it in s3B.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 11-19-2017, 07:38 AM
Master Fan

I remember the first time we saw the wish world, the writers kept insisting that the characters there were not real because fans were angry that Regina killed wish Snowing. We were led to believe Robin was somehow different, but they never really explained why. Now we have Hook from that realm and I'm assuming we are supposed to believe he IS real. I guess it's just a writing inconsistency, one they will likely never explain because no one outside of fandom cares, lol.
Old 11-19-2017, 08:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Lol, you are right, they will not explain it because they needed a plot contrivance to explain another Hook to secure the CS happy ending. I think the only other way around it would be to explain Hook 2.0 isn't originally from Wish World either but ended up there many many centuries ago on his travels but even that would need explaining on why a double Hook exists. Regina has 2 of her because she took a potion to split herself, lol.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 11-19-2017, 11:12 AM
Master Fan

Yeah it's always possible we find out at some point Hook 2.0 actually comes from a realm other than the wish realm, but I doubt it only because I think the writers don't care that it isn't consistent with what they said before

I wonder how much longer before Rogers is awake. Regina and Rumple are awake, so I think he is likely next. We may get to a point where Henry and Jacinda are the only 2 not awake.

ETA: I just realized Hook also named his daughter after a dead character, even though the character has never appeared on the show. I bet somewhere out there Ella has a dead relative named Lucy.

Last edited by sherry02; 11-19-2017 at 12:06 PM
Old 11-19-2017, 12:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hope Rogers will wake up soon!
Old 11-20-2017, 02:58 PM
Master Fan

I hope so too. I want him to team up with Regina against Drizella and Gothel. It would be great if neither Ivy or Victoria knew he was awake because he could find out things without them being immediately suspicious.
Old 11-20-2017, 05:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Does anybody think Gothel was trying to poison|kill Rogers with that cake? I think the sooner he wakes up, the better. For his sake. Then we could get a team up of Regina & Hook so they can work together.

Old 11-20-2017, 07:05 PM
Master Fan

Maybe. Regina apparently thought so since she threw it in the trash. It's a good thing she showed up at the police station when she did. I agree Rogers needs to wake up soon. He can't defend himself against an enemy he doesn't know he has.
Old 11-20-2017, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah. The only other thing I can think of is if it wasn't poison, maybe she had some kind of magic in there to seduce him.

Old 11-20-2017, 07:49 PM
Master Fan

Oh could be, I didn't think of that. Drizella did seem to think she was going off to see him for another one night stand. Ewwww.

Last edited by sherry02; 11-20-2017 at 08:03 PM
Old 11-21-2017, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Oh could be, I didn't think of that. Drizella did seem to think she was going off to see him for another one night stand. Ewwww.
Lol - yeah she might actually be crazy enough to think Hook would want her. Or maybe not, and she's that vile and wanted to deliberately take advantage of Rogers while he doesn't remember who she is.

Ironically, he did 'free' her once from the tower in EF2 and now again in HH. Regina obviously can't warn Rogers yet because he doesn't realize and thinks she's some nice lady he rescued, lol.

Old 11-21-2017, 01:35 PM
Master Fan

The only thing that makes me think it might not have been meant to be a seduction is that she took it to his workplace and then left. I would think she would have taken it to his apartment and waited for it to take effect. There's no telling who he would given slices of that cake away to.

I don't think it's out of the question that she does have some interest in him though. We know at some point she is going to go back to the tower and poison his heart. She has her freedom in EF2 and she didn't seem to care about the baby, so why else would she go back other than him? It also makes me wonder if she built his obsession with the "Eloise Gardener" case into the curse so that he would keep looking for her until he found her.

Last edited by sherry02; 11-21-2017 at 02:36 PM
Old 11-21-2017, 02:30 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Does anybody think Gothel was trying to poison|kill Rogers with that cake? I think the sooner he wakes up, the better. For his sake. Then we could get a team up of Regina & Hook so they can work together.
I am not sure she wanted to poison him but maybe ensure he wouldnt remeber or so. Maybe it eas also a love potion or something

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-21-2017, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
The only thing that makes me think it might not have been meant to be a seduction is that she took it to his workplace and then left. I would think she would have taken it to his apartment and waited for it to take effect. There's no telling who he would given slices of that cake away to.

I don't think it's out of the question that she does have some interest in him though. We know at some point she is going to go back to the tower and poison his heart. She has her freedom in EF2 and she didn't seem to care about the baby, so why else would she go back other than him? It also makes me wonder if she built his obsession with the "Eloise Gardener" case into the curse so that he would keep looking for her until he found her.
That's an interesting speculation. That could very well be so. I kind of hope they don't go here but I wonder if she became jealous of her own daughter because Hook became attached to her rather herself? Thus, the curse of the poison heart to punish and keep them separated.

I also wonder if Gothel had ties to Cinderella's parents who also suffered the same fate with the curse of the broken heart. I wonder if it's mere coincidence that Cinderella's dad ended up with Lady T after the mother ran away to Wonderland?

Old 11-21-2017, 06:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
That's an interesting speculation. That could very well be so. I kind of hope they don't go here but I wonder if she became jealous of her own daughter because Hook became attached to her rather herself? Thus, the curse of the poison heart to punish and keep them separated.
I think that's possible. I don't know what other reason she would have to curse his heart so he couldn't be with his daughter. She didn't care about the baby, but she was interested in teaming up with Hook for revenge. It seems like she might have developed some twisted fixation with him.

Quote:
I also wonder if Gothel had ties to Cinderella's parents who also suffered the same fate with the curse of the broken heart. I wonder if it's mere coincidence that Cinderella's dad ended up with Lady T after the mother ran away to Wonderland?
I'm betting it's not coincidence. If it was Gothel, that makes me wonder if Lady Tremaine was in on it as well.