Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2017, 08:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I would like to see more of a working relationship between them in EF2 as well. We don't have much yet.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
GrhmLz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 08:22 AM
Master Fan

I don't think Regina and Hook will become a couple, but I'm not as opposed to it as some are. I know from a storytelling point of view, this Hook is not Emma's husband, he barely knows Emma, but the viewers having been watching Hook with Emma for so many seasons, that he is always going to be associated mostly with her. I think it would feel weird to see him with someone else so soon, especially Regina. Tiana might feel less weird since she doesn't even know Emma, but I don't think that is happening either because
Spoiler:
Old 11-15-2017, 08:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am not outright opposed to Hook 2.0 & Regina becoming more either, Sherry, it just feels weird because of like you stated, the Emma association with the original Hook. But I do think both Lana & Colin have the acting capability to pull it off IF it went there.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 11-15-2017, 08:46 AM
Master Fan

I think they really need to make an effort to show that he is different than original Hook. He needs to become his own character. They are doing a good job with Rogers. He is clearly not as hot-headed as original Hook. I'm sure Colin could make it happen, as long as they give him the material to work with.

I think if Regina and Hook did get together, the fandom might implode. The hardcore CS, OQ, and SQ fans would be in meltdown, while the Rumbelle fans stood back and laughed.
Old 11-15-2017, 09:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
I think they really need to make an effort to show that he is different than original Hook. He needs to become his own character. They are doing a good job with Rogers. He is clearly not as hot-headed as original Hook. I'm sure Colin could make it happen, as long as they give him the material to work with.
I agree. I think they also established another difference with Hook 2.0 is that he stopped drinking a long time ago. Before he was deaged and he knocked out original Hook, he admitted it.

Quote:
I think if Regina and Hook did get together, the fandom might implode. The hardcore CS, OQ, and SQ fans would be in meltdown, while the Rumbelle fans stood back and laughed.
Oh definitely, LOL. Especially since there are some in fandom who even think this Hook should be pining away for Emma, even though he is a different version of the man with his own life who will NEVER be with Emma because her Hook is with her. SQer's generally don't care for Hook or Robin Hood, and OQ'ers are still upset with how Regina's story with her soulmate got ruined.

Old 11-15-2017, 10:18 AM
Master Fan

Yes, that's true about the drinking. It shows self-discipline. Romance aside, I'd just like to see how this different version of Hook and Regina get along in EF2. Henry asked her if she was going on naval patrol with Hook and she said "not if I can help it", so they may be just as sassy with one another as ever.
Old 11-15-2017, 10:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I did catch that line about the naval patrolling. We have barely seen them interact in EF2 as themselves so that would be nice to see.

Old 11-15-2017, 12:02 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lana Parrilla

i am not that opposed to it either you guys but i know the full CS shippers will probably dont like it at all

Team Regina - Team Ivy - Team Annaliese & Eve

Lana Maria Parrilla | RuPauls Drag Race Campaign

Madame Regal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Regal (View Post)
i am not that opposed to it either you guys but i know the full CS shippers will probably dont like it at all
I agree with you. They won't like it and I think it would just bring out more Regina hate to be honest.

Old 11-15-2017, 01:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
I agree with you. They won't like it and I think it would just bring out more Regina hate to be honest.
I think so too. I think the GA might accept it because they don't care that much about ships, they just want good storylines, but I think the fandom hate on Regina would be awful. I don't think it will be an issue though because so far there have been no hints that is happening. Roni and Rogers don't seem attracted to each other at all.
Old 11-15-2017, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

I will never hate Regina but as a CS shipper I just couldn't see Regina and Hook 2.0 as a couple!

I want her to be happy just with someone else
Old 11-15-2017, 01:56 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lana Parrilla

i think the GA would be okay wiht it too but i still would like it more if they wouldnt end up together. tho i could see them as really good friends

Team Regina - Team Ivy - Team Annaliese & Eve

Lana Maria Parrilla | RuPauls Drag Race Campaign

Madame Regal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes good friends would be perfect
Old 11-15-2017, 02:01 PM
Master Fan

What would you all think about Hook with a new love interest that has no connection to original Hook? I don't think it's happening, but if it did? I think most likely his story is with his daughter.

I think Regina's love interest will be someone new which is what I prefer.
Old 11-15-2017, 10:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think Regina's new LI is going to be somebody new too. I get the feeling that Hook's focus for right now is the daughter.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top