Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2014, 11:32 AM
Moderator Support Team

hehe then we have the same thought

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-07-2014, 08:15 AM
Graphics Team

I just wanna see Regina's reaction when/if she finds out what Rumple did..
Regina is the one who wanted to keep Zelena alive.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 05-07-2014, 09:10 AM
Moderator Support Team

honestly I dont know what her reaction will be. I really cant say this time. I mean she didnt want any more killing and all but I am sure she can see where rumple came from. so I have no idea how seh will react. Just wonder if seh will be sad at all?

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-07-2014, 11:12 AM
Graphics Team

Well I don't know about being sad..
But I think she could be disappointed in Rumple for doing the exact opposite of what she wanted.

It's a big step for Regina, despite everything Zelena did, to not want to kill her. I do like that Zelena was all like "so you're a hero" and then Regina's all like "Today i am"
Old 05-21-2014, 09:19 AM
Part-Time Fan

add me please too bad u didnt get to see more of them. i know zelena was really wicked but would have liked to see more of them together since they were sisters
Old 05-21-2014, 09:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

I would have liked that too. especially since regina wanted her to get a second chance. it would have been nice to see regina and zelena together in more scenes. they hardly had time to get to know each other

and welcome in here

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-21-2014, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Add me please?

Yeah, the one thing that bums me out for Regina is that they always kill off all of her family members. Her father, while she was still evil, her mother - who treated her dispicably for most of her life, and now her sister, who didn't want her to ever exist. That is one reason I get a little defensive for Regina, Rumple got to get out of sacrificing the thing he loved most by using Regina to cast the Dark Curse instead. And in the end, his son loved and forgave him inspite of the wrongs. The rest of the characters either currently have, or always had, a loving support system of family and friends.

Lol, I loved watching Wicked Zelena and Regina go at it but a part of me feels like a missed opportunity for Regina to really have a sister in Zelena with the second chance offer. I know there was still a slim zero chance possibility of redemption arc for Zelena but still, lol. Even if there was, it would probably end like Cora when she realizes but it is too late.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 05-21-2014, 06:35 PM
Graphics Team

Adding you both now.
I really miss them going at it... like their rivalry is very intriguing. I mean I didn't like Zelena much at all, but I did like Regina and Zelena's sass towards each other.

Would be awesome though if Zelena wasn't dead and then somehow we got another fight with them and a big fight. I mean the one in the street was just not good enough... especially since it was short and Regina didn't get to show Zelena who's boss. And that little fight in the barn thing wasn't good enough either. I mean I did love how Regina won the fight that time and finally kicked Zelena's ass but I still would have loved a huge fight and just them going on badass on each other... (mainly Regina going that on Zelena )

Then again I would also like some sisterly scenes with them. Like that would be kind of nice too.
Old 05-21-2014, 07:57 PM
Elite Fan

As much as she was wicked and envious to the core, I would have not minded seeing her around Storybrooke more. It adds to the familial sass.

Rebecca is an incredible actress!
Old 05-22-2014, 05:55 AM
Graphics Team

Well considering I would've liked alot more sass and a bigger fight between them, I would've liked Zelena to stick around.
And then sometime later I would've wanted to see some kind of sisterly bonding moments or something.
Old 05-26-2014, 09:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

oh sisterly moments would have been nice to see like if zelena would have turned good
Old 05-26-2014, 02:35 PM
Graphics Team

[x]
Old 05-26-2014, 02:55 PM
Elite Fan

They're both so badass. Great gifs.
Old 05-26-2014, 03:05 PM
Graphics Team

I love the bottom left gif of them. Them circling around.. It looks like they are about to kick each other's ass.
Old 05-29-2014, 05:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

yeah that looked so awesome i thought regina was really gonna do some damage to zelena