Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2017, 03:51 PM
Master Fan

It's possible they have more story planned for her and just didn't have time to get to it this season and she'll be more relevant next season.
Old 05-03-2017, 07:59 AM
Moderator Support Team

honestly i wouldnt mind zelena being a casuality. BUT that would also mean that Regina has her sister taken away from her and ends up loosing another relative (although because exactly of that point i could see it happening) also yes then she would end up raising baby robin - i dont want that tho. dont get me wrong regina and babies are great but no. not that baby

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-03-2017, 08:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I understand completely, Suz. I know the baby is technically her niece but the whole situation leading up to it is just ... ew. Nothing against the child personally, it's not her fault, but I can just imagine poor Regina looking upon the child everyday, seeing her soulmate's child, which is NOT hers, being constantly reminded of yet another betrayal in her life.

I guess they could take Zelena away as a means to punish Regina more with yet another loss; it's just that I was receiving the impression since s3 that they attempted to push Zelena|Bex with the WW role to take the spotlight over Regina. It's there is subtle ways and not so subtle ways, like booting out Sean/Robin over her, but obviously that was never going to work, lol. I think that's why I'd be surprised if they do kill her but they definitely could.

I mean, sorry, if it ever came down to Regina going or Zelena going Regina gets my vote to stay EVERY time.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 05-03-2017, 11:01 AM
Moderator Support Team

exactly what I mean. i mean Regina already admitted that she has a problem looking at zelena and not thinking of robin and all that happened. now imagine her raising the baby

oh I would vote for zelena to go every day. I love lana and bex and their banter but for the show I dont really need zelena

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-03-2017, 12:34 PM
Master Fan

Oh I'd keep Regina over Zelena each and every day. I have no love for Zelena, but I love Regina and I don't want her to lose someone else that she cares about. Basically I want to keep Zelena around for Regina's sake.
Old 05-03-2017, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, it's a catch 22. I mean, it is hypothetically nice for Regina to have family of her own in town, a sister, but the baby deal just ruins it for me when I have to make a choice. I find it so awful I'd be on board for a very late jump the shark twist with Maury: And Robin, you are NOT the father. It won't happen but I can dream. It would at least salvage some of the sister relationship for me but otherwise, I just find Zelena pretty useless when she's constantly treated like Regina's competition in the writing. Even when they're not really fighting. I think the first real break we had from that was Regina teaching Zelena to drive, lol.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 05-03-2017, 03:58 PM
Master Fan

I'd be on board with a very late jump the shark as well. I know the writers never cared enough about OQ to even attempt to fix it, but if Zelena suddenly decided to fess up to Robin not really being the baby daddy, I'd be happy. Never happening though. I'm just hoping if there's another season and Regina and Zelena are both part of it, there will be less talk about the baby.
Old 05-04-2017, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's possible a s7 will give us a time jump to bring the story up to 2017. I know the show's timeline is a few years lagging behind but a reset is the opportunity to bring it up to speed. So in that case, we'd probably see a toddler instead of a baby. I just have no idea how they'd tone down on the child being around if Zelena sticks around because that's the primary story they attached Zelena with: her motherhood.

Old 05-04-2017, 01:49 PM
Master Fan

We definitely need a time jump. Jared does not pass for a 14 year old anymore and it would be good to get the story into the current year.

You are right about Zelena and the baby or soon to be toddler. Motherhood is her storyline so unless they have something new in mind for her, my hopes of the child fading into the background probably won't happen. I loved your idea of Zelena having a story with an older child that she had previously given up, it's a shame they didn't go that route because I could have enjoyed that.
Old 05-05-2017, 12:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, it is too bad, because some of the ideas they come up with just need to be tweaked to work.

This was kind of funny, lol. It's Lana & Bex.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...46357225485027

Old 05-05-2017, 05:11 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
I'd be on board with a very late jump the shark as well. I know the writers never cared enough about OQ to even attempt to fix it, but if Zelena suddenly decided to fess up to Robin not really being the baby daddy, I'd be happy. Never happening though. I'm just hoping if there's another season and Regina and Zelena are both part of it, there will be less talk about the baby.
they would just do that to ruin another couple. make it like "Robin you are not the father.. Rumple is" otherwise I can not see that happen

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-05-2017, 07:04 AM
Master Fan

If they had made Wish Robin more like the original Robin and kept him on, even that could have worked because he was not baby Robyn's father. It wouldn't have been as good as having it turn out that Zelena was lying, but it would have been better than just doing nothing.

That facebook video was funny Heather!
Old 05-07-2017, 05:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Looks like Regina and Zelena got more scenes last weeks episode! I still need to see it hopefully today
Old 05-07-2017, 10:17 AM
Master Fan

Who thinks Zelena will have her powers back by the end of the season? I do (not a spoiler, I'm totally guessing). I think her story would be better if she had to live without them for a while because it would make her sacrifice more meaningful, but since there is a chance the show ends this season, I think she will get them back as part of her happy ending.
Old 05-08-2017, 09:04 AM
Moderator Support Team

she will have them back most likely. i think when the BF is defeated she will have them back

LEVERAGE campaign