Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-20-2017, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Dp

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 06-20-2017, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, she wants to go tonight. I feel tired but I'll probably make myself go.

Glad to hear it went well, Donna.

Suz.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 06-20-2017, 09:18 PM
Master Fan

It was a good movie, but I wouldn't want to sit through it a second time. It was long. You are a great aunt!
Old 06-21-2017, 01:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Long films need to be really good to watch again!
Old 06-21-2017, 11:00 AM
Moderator Support Team

i havent seen it yet but i plan to

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 06-21-2017, 03:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
It was a good movie, but I wouldn't want to sit through it a second time. It was long. You are a great aunt!
Thanks. Yeah, she's into all the Marvel and DC comic characters. I like some of them too but she's really into it.

With that said, unfortunately, our plans got ruined. We went to take the city bus to get to the theater. When we got downtown to make our transfer, it was too far to walk all the way to the pick up point [ie. They had been reconstructing our downtown Green where the buses originally picked up and dropped off which was closer]. Our bus just pulled in when the other buses were getting ready to leave. They give you transfers good for 2 hours but the problem is this particular bus route only runs every 1 hour as opposed to most buses running every 1/2 hour. Our movie was for 7pm and we needed to be on that 6:30pm bus to make it on time. Anyway, I had my niece run ahead of me to flag the driver down in case she pulled out. I am still healing from a knee injury so I can't run or walk too fast - plus it was still very humid. My niece did get to her in time, I was almost there (I couldn't just cross the street into oncoming traffic to get there any quicker! LOL) but this female driver was very nasty to my niece. She was trying to explain to this woman that I was coming, that my knee was injured and I couldn't rush any faster, but this rude female driver cut her off and was like "Are u getting on or not! I'm not waiting, when the light turns, I'm going" and she did pull right off and left us when I was literally a few feet away. It was so nasty and uncalled for so I called the transportation company this morning and left a complaint because if she did that to me, I thought about a disabled person.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 06-21-2017 at 04:06 PM
Old 06-21-2017, 07:39 PM
Master Fan

I'm sorry you got so far and then still weren't able to make the movie. That is terrible that the bus driver wouldn't wait for you.
Old 06-22-2017, 05:56 AM
Moderator Support Team

omg thats so rude sorry that happened to you

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 06-22-2017, 06:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

I'm so sorry to hear that.

I'm back home. It is a mess, it will take a while to get everything straightened up.

Donna
Old 06-22-2017, 12:54 PM
Master Fan

Sorry I don't recall Donna, why is everything a mess? Were you remodeling your home?
Old 06-23-2017, 10:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

That is rude the driver didn't wait!

How are you all?
Old 06-23-2017, 11:04 AM
Moderator Support Team

I have so many mosquito bites. Ouch

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 06-24-2017, 05:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
Sorry I don't recall Donna, why is everything a mess? Were you remodeling your home?
Part of the chimney fell into the kitchen roof causing a huge hole and flooding the kitchen, into the dining room and TV room. We have a new roof, kitchen roof, new wall in the kitchen, new ceiling in the kitchen with new lights, painting in the kitchen, dining room, TV room, and front room with new tile in the kitchen and carpet in the other 3 rooms. The company didn't put things away where we want them, so we have a lot to go through.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend.

I'm doing well.

Donna
Old 06-24-2017, 08:29 AM
Master Fan

Oh wow Donna! I'm so sorry to hear that happened. I can't even imagine all the work involved to get your house put back together. I'm glad you say you are doing well though.

Not much going on for me this weekend. My son is coming back from summer camp today. He's only been gone a week, but I've missed him so I'm looking forward to him coming home. Today I have to do many loads of laundry and we'll probably go out to dinner later.

Hope you all are having a good weekend.
Old 06-24-2017, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's not good Suz!

Donna that's not good!