Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-12-2015, 12:04 PM
Master Fan

My problem is that no matter how many other shows I watch, none of them even come close to Once for me. I enjoy other shows, but I'm a casual fan, I watch them and then I don't think about them too much more until the next episode. But with Once I'm always watching for spoilers and interviews and trying to figure out what is going to happen next. I can't just forget about it until the next episode, which is rough since it's only on half the year and I don't just forget about it over hiatus either.
Old 01-12-2015, 12:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

Once is the only show that has me captivated this way as well, but that only started happening after the whiskey scene... Before that, I was watching it casually, I was very careful with getting hooked again because the last time it happened, it didn't really end well. But now it's done. For my mental and emotional health, i pray to all tv gods that Regina and Robin will remain in my screen for as long as this show runs!!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 01-12-2015, 12:18 PM
Elite Fan

I'm...obsessed with far too many shows.
Old 01-12-2015, 12:18 PM
Obsessed Fan

hahahaha Libs!! Once and Sherlock only do this for me at this point!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 01-12-2015, 12:22 PM
Moderator Support Team

oh i love a lot of shows but Once is definitely number 1. no other show keeps me up til the middle of the night

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 01-12-2015, 12:29 PM
Elite Fan

It's a problem. Can professional binge-watcher/TV show addict be a job please?

I'm obsessed with OUAT, Parenthood, Downton Abbey, Game of Thrones, Heartland (I love horses, don't judge me rotfl), Rizzoli and Isles....yup.
Old 01-12-2015, 12:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

Oh dear, Parenthood!!! An excellent show!! I think I stopped watching it around season 3??? I think I remember the final scene of my last episode was the whole family walking in the rain during nightfall? Someone had run away... I really don't remember! I stopped watching it because of lack of time back then and now it's been years and I want to catch up but what I want more is to watch these final episodes which I hear are too emotional for my poor heart....

Besides OUAT, Sherlock and The Musketeers, I also watch Castle, Velvet (a spanish series), now Galavant and I watched Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce a couple of times, because Lisa Edelstein and Paul Adelstein are old favourites! Also watched GoT of course, but with a very cold heart because all my favourites just die!! What other shows do you guys watch?

Old 01-12-2015, 12:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captivating (View Post)
It's a problem. Can professional binge-watcher/TV show addict be a job please?

I'm obsessed with OUAT, Parenthood, Downton Abbey, Game of Thrones, Heartland (I love horses, don't judge me rotfl), Rizzoli and Isles....yup.
I watch Downton Abbey too, but I watch it when it actually airs in the US and not online, so I'm just now seeing it. It works out well since it airs on Sunday night in Jan and Feb, when Once is not on.

I've watched Parenthood since day one and these last few eps are just going to kill me for sure.

I also watch Switched at Birth, Galavant and I'm considering starting Reign. I want to start watching Charmed again too, I quit in S4 because I didn't like Paige.
Old 01-12-2015, 12:39 PM
Moderator Support Team

only watched season 1 of parenthood. they never showed it here in germany

oh sooo many shows

Rizzoli and isles, GOT, PLL, Orange is the new black, 2 broke girls, TVD (I just cant stop lol) TBBT, Castle, the misterys of laura and and and and and. lol

Charmed was the first board I ever modded here on ff. so very fond memories

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 01-12-2015, 12:39 PM
Elite Fan

Oh, yeah, Switched at Birth! I watch that too though I'm currently peeved at the direction the show is going. Grrr. lol.

Parenthood is my baby. -pets it- I'm going to miss it. And these last few episodes are killing me. I'm almost dead. Soon darkness will take over. But in all honestly, 'tis very sad and emotional.
Old 01-12-2015, 12:45 PM
Obsessed Fan

Charmed went too far long after Paige's arrival... I think their biggest mistake was killing off Cole... I will never accept anyone else as Phoebe's TL to be honest, even if Coop was a pretty ok guy..

Old 01-12-2015, 12:48 PM
Elite Fan

Giiiirl, you know I agree. We had a whole novel-like PM session over the beauty that is Cole/Phoebe. THEY WERE IT. THE END.
Old 01-12-2015, 12:50 PM
Obsessed Fan

Ι ΚΝΟWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If a Charmed special was to happen, I would just put him back there in the picture and pretend he never died!!

Old 01-12-2015, 12:52 PM
Master Fan

I know a lot of people who watched Charmed so even though I haven't actually watched past early S4, I know a lot of what is going to happen in future episodes and I still don't like Paige, so I'm having trouble getting back into it.

Libby, I really don't like what they're doing with Daphne's character on on SaB. I love Bay, so I'm feeling all protective of her right now.

And all of you who have already watched Downton, don't tell me anything about it. I've been avoiding reading anything about it for months so I can be surprised. Although my mom has already seen it and she keeps slipping up and telling me things.

All I can say about Parenthood is
Old 01-12-2015, 12:53 PM
Elite Fan

You and me both!

Oh, another show I just started watching but feel an obsession coming on is Hindsight. It's about this woman whose about to get married a second time and she starts questioning her entire past, her first divorce, if she should do this, etc. She gets sent back in time to 1995 to relive everything. Since I was born in 1990, this show is making me all kinds of happy. I don't know if it's the nostalgia or the writing but I already love it.