Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-05-2015, 09:27 AM
Moderator Support Team

Evil Regal Community Thread [OT] # 8 - Arent we Wicked?

OT Poster List

*Dark_Angel*4eva - Jade
Evening Firelight - Liz
fifty springs - Joyce
Jacquelyn - Jac
MaybeLove. - Jessica
Ms. Evil Regalღ - Suz
Run To You - Carmen
SapphireSian - Sian
sourburst - Jade
phoenix_shine - Chris
Sherry02 - Sherry

Previous Threads
{01} {02} {03} {04} {05} 06
{07}

So continue on with chat everyone

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Last edited by Imzadi; 01-05-2015 at 10:32 AM
Old 01-05-2015, 09:30 AM
Obsessed Fan

hahahaa nice title!! i didn't realize we finished the last thread! tftnt!

also, I just noticed I'm not on the posters list!! add me please?

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 01-05-2015, 09:31 AM
Loyal Fan

If singer sound like on cd people complain it has to be playback, when there are some mistakes people complain too...

It maybe was not Idina's best performance but the amount of criticism from everywhere was undeserved.

BTW here is interesting tumblr post written by another Broadway actress Eden Espisona....

Can I just say how much I love these girls supporting each other..
Old 01-05-2015, 09:33 AM
Moderator Support Team

youre welcome for the thread chris. I will add you

hehe Eden probably saw Megans tweets and decided to write something too love Eden. never know if I like Eden or Shoshana more . lol little girl problems here

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 01-05-2015, 09:51 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread! Megan and Shoshanna will always be my favorite Glinda/Elphaba. I saw them live and they were perfection. But Eden is super talented.
Old 01-05-2015, 09:57 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT Suz! Can you add me too?

I am embarassed that I do not remember who was playing Elphaba and Glinda when I saw Wicked, but I know it was not Idina or Kristin.
Old 01-05-2015, 10:32 AM
Moderator Support Team

youre welcome Libby and Sherry

sherry will add you

and when did you see it and was where did you see it?

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 01-05-2015, 11:43 AM
Master Fan

Ugh, my memory is awful. I'd say it was about 5 years ago, but I'm not really sure. I can barely remember what I did last week.
Old 01-06-2015, 06:01 PM
Obsessed Fan

Update on the folks watching OUAT: we did it!! We watched the s3 finale tonight!! Well, actually... only my mum managed to watch the entire thing... my dad fell asleep by the time we reached 3x22 and went to bed (we did start it very very late and he has to wake up early in the morning, so he will probably be watching that ep tomorrow...). But I can proudly say that my mother is officially OUTRAGED!!!! She wants to pull Emma's hair slowly and painfully and make her suffer! She said, and I quote "Out of all the people in the world, that IDIOT had to bring back Marian??? Why couldn't she just let her at her fate???"! Really, mum is furious! She couldn't let it go!! She actually kept talking about it until she tugged me and my sis and went to bed herself!! "But Marian...? MARIAN??? WHYYYYY???"! And she kept asking "But... Tinkerbel said that Regina and Robin are destined to be!!! HE CAN'T BE WITH MARIAN, HE CAN'T!!! Oh if I catch the writers behind this... "! Gotta love her!!

I can't wait to see my dad's reaction!! Funny thing is that mum didn't even recognize Elsa! She expected Zelena to come out of that urn (to which I responded "if only..."). Me and my sis had to sing "Let it go" to her to make her realize who that blonde who popped out just like that was!!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014

Last edited by phoenix_shine; 01-06-2015 at 06:07 PM
Old 01-06-2015, 06:17 PM
Master Fan

Chris, that's funny that your mum was so outraged!!

My mom didn't recognize Elsa when she came out of the urn either. She had never seen Frozen, so the blonde braid, blue dress, and ice powers meant nothing to her.
Old 01-06-2015, 06:32 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm sure my dad won't know who she is either! it's been months since they watched Frozen! I know he will probably realize who she is as soon as Anna appears as well, but I am not sure of that. He has watched that film only once and it's still new franchise, it's not like it is something he has been hearing about for years, like all the other fairytales!

I think the only other tale they weren't so familiar with was the Wicked Witch's. They didn't remember neither Glinda nor Dorothy, not even the yellow brick road. But they both agreed that Zelena kicked some serious @$$!!

Old 01-08-2015, 10:40 AM
Graphics Team

*sigh* I'm so bummed that Lana or OUAT didn't win anything in the PCA's
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 01-08-2015, 10:55 AM
Moderator Support Team

I am happy for some winners but bummed about the OUAT related ones as well

We still dont know if we have to work on saturday I really hope not. I need my weekend sniff

Still not over the Nathan Fillion tweet btw.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 01-08-2015, 11:22 AM
Obsessed Fan

the PCA's are always a big big way to cheat. The fans can go out of their way to ensure that their favourites are going to be the winners, and I mean seriously out of their way. They have made important awards such as these, the ones that are supposed to show the people's preferences, look like nothing. I don't really care that OUAT didn't win anything, since Lana or Sean were not nominated for something I'm fine. Winning for best sci-fi show would be nice, but there are other longer running shows that it would have to compete with... Either way, it's alright

Suz, I saw Nathan's tweet to you and freaked out myself!! I was sure that you would faint and have multiple heart attacks upon seeing it!!!! Why would you have to work on Saturday though?

Old 01-08-2015, 11:52 AM
Graphics Team

But what I don't get at all is.. I'm so confused as to how BATB won over OUAT??? I don't think they have as many fans as we do (especially since we have waaay more viewers) So, like are we not as dedicated as them or...?
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time