Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-04-2017, 12:21 PM
Master Fan

Yep, that could happen. Or our characters somehow end up in the original EF for an episode and the Queen is there.
Old 10-04-2017, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ That could happen too.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 10-06-2017, 07:13 AM
Master Fan

I would enjoy seeing the Queen again. I liked her appearance in the season 6 finale.
Old 10-06-2017, 11:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

A guest appearance could maybe happen in EF2? Or what if Zelena seeks out her sister's other half to help track herself down?

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 10-08-2017, 11:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Or what if Zelena seeks out her sister's other half to help track herself down?
Oh that could happen. Maybe Zelena doesn't realize the EF they went to is a different EF.

I think it would be cool if they established that Regina and the Queen still have some sort of connection. Lots of shows do things where twins can sense each other or feel each other's pain - things like that. It's sad if they are both off living their own lives and feel no connection to one another anymore.
Old 10-08-2017, 12:19 PM
Moderator Support Team

i would love it if they could at least mention both of the halves of the evil queen. that would be great. i would love to keep up to date wiht them

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-09-2017, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

I would too Suz
Old 10-09-2017, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The only thing that bugs me a bit with the other half is the Dark OQ connection. They are obviously married after he proposed and I hate that reminder that Regina didn't get her HE with OQ. Actually, if Sean were ever to guest appear, that would probably be how. With Regina's other half.

Old 10-10-2017, 08:49 AM
Master Fan

If Sean ever does a guest appearance, I have no doubt that it would be as the new Robin, not the original one. I don't need to see him again. I like Dark OQ in fanfiction, I don't want them on the show reminding Regina of what she will never have. If they ever bring the Queen back for an episode, I hope it will just be her and not him as well.
Old 10-10-2017, 11:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree - I would prefer the Queen solo. Although, it feels weird saying that because Regina is technically the Queen too.

Old 10-10-2017, 06:24 PM
Master Fan

Yes she is and the Queen is technically Regina too. It's so confusing. They really should have re-merged.
Old 10-11-2017, 10:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Agreed. I wanted the remerge. Having your double running around as yourself, but also separate from yourself, is just weird and confusing.

You know, in my fanon mind, a part of me hoped that maybe the Queen double took the infertility curse with her to leave Regina with something if she ever found another person to be happy with and settle down with, to have the choice to have a family again. It kind of only seems fair since her double got to have some version of Robin Hood and she lost it. I know A&E would never be that generous to Regina, though, since a new love interest is not even viewed as important for her like just about every other main character.

Old 10-11-2017, 11:55 AM
Moderator Support Team

agreed with the remerge

but well we got to see the queen in the finale without robin.. he could be on whatever adventuere so that we just get to see the queen

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-11-2017, 12:44 PM
Master Fan

Yes I think if we ever see the Queen again, Robin will likely be offscreen doing something else, and we will just see her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
You know, in my fanon mind, a part of me hoped that maybe the Queen double took the infertility curse with her to leave Regina with something if she ever found another person to be happy with and settle down with, to have the choice to have a family again. It kind of only seems fair since her double got to have some version of Robin Hood and she lost it. I know A&E would never be that generous to Regina, though, since a new love interest is not even viewed as important for her like just about every other main character.
They would never give Regina something that good. Someone to love AND the ability to have a baby if that's what she wanted? Never gonna happen. If she even gets a love interest this season, I expect it will not be given the attention the other romances on the show get.
Old 10-11-2017, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
They would never give Regina something that good. Someone to love AND the ability to have a baby if that's what she wanted? Never gonna happen. If she even gets a love interest this season, I expect it will not be given the attention the other romances on the show get.
I know. Which is why I say it remains a fanon desire - I am not under the delusion it will become canon. Which, you know, kind of ticks me off a bit considering:

Spoiler: