Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Mal better make it..
Old 04-11-2015, 01:43 PM
Moderator Support Team

I know right. otherwise you hear me screaming all the way to your place lol

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-12-2015, 03:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I'll be ready for that just incase
Old 04-12-2015, 04:07 AM
Moderator Support Team

hahahaha dont say something like that. she is not dying.. she is not.. nope.. not letting it happen. no way

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-12-2015, 08:18 AM
Master Fan

I don't think she's going to die, I think they'll write her out some other way.
Old 04-12-2015, 08:41 AM
Loyal Fan

I don't want her to die either.

I must say I am kind of disappointed how little interaction we got between her and Regina after their episode.... when I found out Mal is going to be on the show, I was so excited, I was so looking forward to Regina's history with Mal since the beginning of the show and while I loved the episode where they met, I expected to see more and I thouth their relationship would be much more important...
I am happy Snowing finally gets some story, it is so overdue but selfishly I just wanted Mal mostly for Regina.... Snowing could have had history with someone else...

Last edited by Lenka5; 04-12-2015 at 09:13 AM
Old 04-12-2015, 09:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenka5 (View Post)
I don't want her to die either.

I must say I am kind of disappointed how little interaction we got between her and Regina after their episode.... when I found out Mal is going to be on the show, I was so excited, I was so looking forward to Regina's history with Mal since the beginning of the show and while I loved the episode where they met, I expected to see more and I thouth their relationship would be much more important...
I am happy Snowing finally gets some story, it is so overdue but selfishly I just wanted Mal mostly for Regina.... Snowing could have had history with someone else...
To be honest, I did not even really see the Mal connection as about Snowing completely - I think when I first heard that Snowing had a past with Mal, I was expecting something a little different??? More about them directly rather than it tied to Emma? I think I was thinking pre-Emma Snowing at the time, when they were still on the run from the EQ, not after they already banished her. I was speculating something happening with her in that between time.

With that said, it is disheartening that Regina & Mal were not explored in more depth. Their origin meeting in FTL was nice but it is too bad more did not play out in SB. There will probably be some more shared scenes before the season ends I just do not expect it to be about them THEM, if you know what I mean, lol.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 04-14-2015, 08:32 AM
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
I don't think she's going to die, I think they'll write her out some other way.
This is what I'm hoping for. Because she deserves her happy ending too after all she went through.
I still kinda want more flashbacks of her and Regina's past. What we had got so far was really great.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 04-14-2015, 08:35 AM
Loyal Fan

It's going to be pretty disappointing if the flasbacks we've got so far is all.... they were awesome but after the years of waiting I definitely expected alot of more.
Old 04-14-2015, 09:36 AM
Moderator Support Team

well writing her out at least means that she can come back for guest appearances

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-14-2015, 09:57 AM
Loyal Fan

I certainly hope so... but next year Iam expectin alot of more new characters again so who knows if there is going to be time for that.
Is season 5 already confirmed?
Old 04-14-2015, 10:23 AM
Moderator Support Team

not yet no. but i guess sometimes soon. may the latest

and le sigh.. yes new characters.. new worlds.. i wish they would just explore the ones they already have more

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-14-2015, 11:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Lol, I agree. We could really use the character and relationship development. I get they need a new antagonist but still.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 04-14-2015, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I've been saying that for a lonngggg time...
Old 04-14-2015, 06:39 PM
Master Fan

Agreed, I would love to see a season where we didn't have a bunch of new characters. A couple is fine, as long as they are there as part of the story of a main character rather than taking over the story. I'd also like them to go back to the full season format instead of these rushed 11 episode arcs.

I know Kristin has another show, but I'd love it if she was able to make some guest appearances on the show next season. We haven't seen nearly as much of Regina and Mal as I expected.