Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2014, 01:27 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Evil Regalღ (View Post)
adding you Jem

and I have no idea why they cancelled it. the show was awesome and I was shipping Eva and chris so hard loool

you can try streaming Jessica
I hate MM was cancelled. They had a cool cast of characters who worked fine as a team. I loved Chris and Eva. I hope somebody begins an Eva and Chris thread on Lana's board.
Old 05-04-2014, 01:28 PM
Moderator Support Team

I thought about it yes if people would post there with me I would certainly start one

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-11-2014, 04:37 AM
Loyal Fan

I am shocked how many tv shows Lana was in as one of the main characters. It's sad that most of her shows were canceled after the first season but still it's rare to be part of the main cast in so many tv shows (5 or 6 or something like that). But I am happy she finally got to do some show that lasts longer.

Anyway I've started watching this show, because I suck in english and there's no subtitles in my language for this tv show I understand very little of it but still it's interesting to see her play different character than Regina...
Old 05-11-2014, 05:17 AM
Moderator Support Team

where are you from Lenka? and btw I think yourenglish is really good,

and yes Lana has been a lead in really a lot of shows that unfortunately didnt last past the first season MM, Windfall, Swingtown etc.

but well if the shows would have run longer she maybe wouldnt be on OUAT now. so all is good

how do you like the show and her character so far?

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-11-2014, 05:50 AM
Graphics Team

This character is of course different But it's still quite an interesting character. Am I right?
It's nice to see her have a variety.. I mean she's a surgeon. I thought she was quite a great one at that.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 05-11-2014, 06:55 AM
Loyal Fan

I am from the Czech Republic, I cannot speak english and I understand speaking english very very little. When I write, the dictionary is my best friend.

I am still at the beginning of the show and as I said I did not understand much which kind of makes harder to make real opinion about the show... There are many medical tv shows so I guess it's not something incredibly innovative but the main characters/actors have seemed enjoyable so far. And Lana's character and one of those doctores (Chris I think) seem to have a good chemistry :-)

And I agree, it's good to see her in something different, the desire to see her play a different character was the reason I've started watching.

It sucks alot of her show got canceled but the fact that other and other people cast her again is a proof how good actress she is.

I was mainly curious about Ginny and Jennifer when I started watching OUaT because I'd
known them before but while they're great as well Regina and Lana's performance has become my favorite although she is much less famous than her female co-stars.
Old 05-13-2014, 08:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

oh well that dictionary works out well. and dont worry. I am from Germany so not a native speaker either you learn by doing or in this case writing and reading

yes its Eva and Chris love them together. let me know when you watched more because when there are enough people who watched teh show I could open an Eva and Chris thread

and yes seeing different characters is always interesting. I love that she played so many different roles. and she was amazing in all of them

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-27-2014, 03:02 AM
Elite Fan

Old 05-27-2014, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Thanks for the picture. Her character looks deep in thought or really sad there.
Old 05-28-2014, 07:58 AM
Moderator Support Team

she does. and well most of the times they really had a lot of tough cases and not all of them made it I miss the show. it was a good one. only 13 episodes is really not enough

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-28-2014, 10:08 AM
Graphics Team

Love the pic
and yeah I'm sure being a surgeon/doctor is a tough job at times.
Old 05-30-2014, 09:28 AM
Elite Fan

Old 05-30-2014, 10:05 AM
Graphics Team

Omg the first pic. She's so beautiful.

Btw Suz shouldn't we decorate the OP more? Like you can put these in there
Dr. Eva Zambrano - Miami Medical gifs

Last edited by ice choco; 05-30-2014 at 10:11 AM
Old 05-30-2014, 11:33 AM
Moderator Support Team

love the pics. got one of them into the first post too

is there a way to get the image code from all the gifs on tumblr without clicking on each one of them?

and I updated the post a little. found also a fanfiction archive with a couple of Eva fanfics if you guys are interested

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-30-2014, 11:38 AM
Graphics Team

Uh no I don't think there is. If there is, I wouldn't know. I think you just have to get the URL from each. I always do.
Oh and ok

And I meant post the gifs in the OP, not the link