Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-06-2017, 09:33 AM
Moderator Support Team

I noticed that too. I thought it was weird as well. epseiclally since Lana and bobby seemed friends before. but it has been awhile since I saw them together with behind the scenes or whatever. I have no idea what goes on behind the scenes but i will see how they act around each other at the convention

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 06-06-2017, 10:03 AM
Loyal Fan

I maybe rather not to know... it would make me sad if they did not get along anymore... I've always loved them together... I hope it's just some kind of misunderstanding/accidently unfollowing...
And Lana definitely still talk very nicely about him.

Last edited by Lenka5; 06-06-2017 at 10:25 AM
Old 06-06-2017, 10:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Maybe they just haven't had as much time to hang out on set
Old 06-06-2017, 10:57 AM
Loyal Fan

Yeah but that wouldn't be reason for unfollowing her especially since he still follows people who haven't been on the show for quite a while... But this is something we can't resolve.. Only Bobby (and possibly Lana) knows the reason, if there is any, maybe he just really unfollowed he accidentaly...
Old 06-06-2017, 12:26 PM
Moderator Support Team

i have no idea what happened but you are right i rather not know as well. but i will keep an eye out at the convention

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 06-06-2017, 12:48 PM
Loyal Fan

But there are so many people and Bobby has there like almost all the Rumple's family who I think he will interact mostly with so there maybe won't be even time for Lana and Bobby to interact... But would be nice to get some niceinteraction, it would calm me a little... Lana always talks very nicely about Bobby in her panels, would be interesting to hear what Bobby would say about her... someone should ask him about Regina/Rumple favorite scene or something

It is always rather sad to find out that your favorite actors stopped getting along. To this day I still wonder what happened behind the scene of Castle that Nathan Fillion and Stana Katic went from being friendly to not being abe to stand each other... There was alot of speculation but you'll never know the real truth.

Last edited by Lenka5; 06-06-2017 at 12:56 PM
Old 06-06-2017, 01:06 PM
Moderator Support Team

but they have a duo photo op together which i bought. so maybe I notice something during that

oh that happened? I was a huge castle fan but stopped during season 7

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 06-06-2017, 08:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Castle is one of my favorite shows but the last season was really horrible... you know there have been rumors of them not getting along for quite years but I never pay too much attention to it since it were jut a rumors and I didn't notice anything weird in their performance...
But in the last season Kate was promoted to be a captain and they spent very little time with Rick on screen together compared to the previous seasons. Which really really sucked since their relaiatioship, their interaction and chemistry was what made the show so special....

There were rumors that Stana and Nathan got in their contract they will work together only two days a week for a season 8 and I kinda started believed that something is really going on since it just did not make sense for the show to separate them like this since people loved watching them solving cases together.

And then they were going to renew the show without Stana supposedly because of costs but firing your female lead and half of the main couple wouldn't really make sense either. Fortunately it got cancelled so they did not get the chance to ruin it even more than they already did.

You know there are some kind of "not getting along" rumors on every show but with all what was going on with Castle I believe there really was some truth to that...Also not behind the scenes or interviews together with S and N in later seasons....

Sooo jealous of you having duo photo op with L and B...Isn's this like first year Bobby is going to conventions? Strange things are happening with Bobby, unfollowing Lana, going to convention...Maybe he was replaced by some doppelganger. LOL:

Last edited by Lenka5; 06-06-2017 at 11:38 PM
Old 06-07-2017, 03:02 AM
Moderator Support Team

i heard of some rumours but honestly i never paid much attention to them. but i too noticed them working together less on screen but in the end it was more again so I was like "meh" but yeah i thin it was good that they cancelled the show when they did.

I am sharing the duo since they are really expensive 180 € so we are two people in one pic and both pay half that way but yes its so cool to have a duo wiht those two. and i know right? bobby NEVER went on cons except san diego comic con. but i am glad he changed his mind.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 06-07-2017, 04:18 AM
Loyal Fan

I think they should have cancelled it even sooner because season 8 just really wasn't good and there were even episodes where Kate or Rick weren't at all but yeah still better ending like they did than continuing another season without Beckett...

180 € well that's alot of money...but a rare occassion..it's first time there is option to have picture with these two together and who knows maybe the last... Hope you'll be sharing your photo with us :-)
Old 06-07-2017, 04:36 AM
Moderator Support Team

if sally is okay with it since she is sharing the pic wiht me then yes sure kind of excited about it although not sure what pose we are gonna do. i just dont want a random standing in the middle but i dont think bobby will do any posing.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 06-07-2017, 06:44 AM
Master Fan

I definitely can't see Bobby being one for poses. He strikes me as very no nonsense.
Old 06-07-2017, 07:08 AM
Loyal Fan

Agreed. But maybe he'll suprise us :-)
Old 06-07-2017, 01:49 PM
Moderator Support Team

yeah in england he didnt do a lot. but at least you can put your arm around him and vise versa and such. i remember when i met famke janssen she was completely no touching and sat on a stool away from you

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 06-07-2017, 04:24 PM
Master Fan

I don't know who that person is, but to sit on a stool away from fans seems cold. She could at least stand next to the person, even if she doesn't want physical contact. I guess maybe she is afraid some fans wouldn't respect that and would try to hug her anyway? Maybe fan conventions not the best idea for that actor.