Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2014, 08:44 AM
Moderator Support Team

reminds me of my old days as a charmed mod. Phoebe and Cole were my favourite couple. and well as long as Reginas and Robins story doesnt end like phobe and coles did (seriously. no killing and demons and stuff. sniff) I am fine with that

I can see how her saying now would become a trust issue for Robin and him turning away from her or something. after that Regina would probably panic feeling like everyone was leaving her yet again and maybe Henry would tell her that in order to find love and be completely happy seh needed to trust the people in her life or something

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 07-10-2014, 09:19 AM
Loyal Fan

I think at first Regina would either say no or that she had to think about it. There are so many trust issues, especially now.

Old 07-10-2014, 03:17 PM
Graphics Team

I think so too. I mean well... actually I dunno. Tbh it depends on when he'd ask her.
If he'd ask her sometime down the line.. like after everything is resolved with them, then it's possible she wouldn't say no. Maybe in season 5 or something?
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 07-12-2014, 07:56 AM
Moderator Support Team

I just hope they resolve the thing with Marian fast and dont drag it through half a season

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 07-12-2014, 08:09 AM
Master Fan

I agree, but I'm expecting her to be around for most of 4a. Things were going so perfectly in 3b, now they're going to make us suffer.
Old 07-12-2014, 09:30 AM
Graphics Team

Tbh I don't mind... every ship on the show has had issues in their relationship.
So I guess its now OQ's turn. And as much as i'd LOVE to see fluffy scenes with them, if we don't get some angst then... it may seem like a one-layered relationship with nothing but fluff.

Ok idk how to describe it, but you know what I mean right?

OQ were already established as soulmates and its already prophesied they're meant to be. So as long as they get back together in this season (mainly in 4a. possibly in the last ep before that hiatus?) I'll be ok.
Old 07-12-2014, 10:08 AM
Master Fan

As much as I don't care for love triangles, I would have been much more okay with this story if the only issue was Marian's return. That's going to be angsty and hard on everyone involved, but it can be overcome. None of the 3 people involved are really"at fault", it's just a terrible situation for them all. What I really don't like is the part about Regina being responsible for Marian's death, or almost death, as it is now I guess. I know Regina did many terrible things in her past, but she has come so far, and does she really have to be responsible for this too?? They can't give her one good, healthy adult relationship where her past is not going to be thrown up in her face?? Sorry if I'm going off, this part of the story just really frustrates me.
Old 07-12-2014, 10:22 AM
Graphics Team

Oh yes that's a disappointing thing...
Remember this is our happy place though

Lets just be like... we know they're endgame. Its only a matter of time before they confess their love for each other.
Heck we know that both Lana and Sean have said OQ are in love with each other
Old 07-12-2014, 10:28 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'm ok with whatever kind of angst comes their way. Eyesex, "I want you so bad, but I can't have you damn it" looks, passionate and heated convos, maybe a stolen kiss, those are the best elements of a good tv romance. I am ok with the angst, AS LONG as it is resolved. If they did all this build up for Regina and Robin and in the end it goes to the bin and they don't end up together, then I'm showing them a piece of my mind!!!!!

So, yeah, I don't mind Marian's presence if it's only meant for the angst. But if she is here for something else, ie take Robin and Roland away, then HELL NO GET OUTA HERE! I too am a bit bumped that Regina is caught in the middle of her death, but I think there is a story to be told about that. Robin was sure it was his fault, now it seemed that it was Regina's... Yet, I am not sure that Marian did die on Regina's hand and unless I see it, I won't believe it. Sometimes the time travel thing works in weird ways. Who knows what would have happened had Emma left Marian alone in that dungeon? Maybe she wouldn't die anyway... I guess we'll never know now.

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 07-12-2014, 11:19 AM
Graphics Team

OMG YES that kind of eyesex I wouldn't mind
I really also hope we get something in s4 of Roland asking for Regina. They're all a lovely family and it did seem like Roland was quite fond of Regina.

Guh now I wanna rewatch when OQ met
Regina was quite hostile in the EF but hehe I love the banter. Also didn't anyone notice that when Snow asked Regina "he's kinda cute huh?" Regina didn't even deny it. She only said "he smells like forest." she didn't deny he was cute and she didn't even answer Snow's question. Lol what does his smell have to do with his looks?
Old 07-12-2014, 11:21 AM
Obsessed Fan

Who said that the smell of forest is bad?? Maybe she even likes it! heheh!

I want some Roland and Regina scenes as well. My fantasy scene would be him escaping his dad to go see her! I even wrote a scene like that for a project in my Master's!!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 07-12-2014, 11:25 AM
Graphics Team

I'm sure she does like it. But that's not my point
My point is she didn't answer the question and she didn't deny it
Old 07-12-2014, 11:34 AM
Obsessed Fan

Well, she's Regina! She is the personalization of pride! And she was dressed as the EQ! How could she admit to Snow, of all people, that she found the thief that saved her life pretty attractive!?? hehehe!

Old 07-12-2014, 11:43 AM
Graphics Team

She could have denied he was though... but she didn't hehe
Old 07-12-2014, 11:44 AM
Elite Fan

She was checking him out, it was pretty clear she found him hot and she liked the smell of forest.