Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2014, 09:23 AM
Moderator Support Team

thank you honey

cant wait for season 4 to start. hope robin fights for Regina and tells Marian that well she needs a new man lol

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 07-08-2014, 10:43 AM
Elite Fan

X

The FEELS
Old 07-08-2014, 12:10 PM
Graphics Team

^ Feeeeeels! Guh they are so perfect for one another

Quote:
Some people are still doubting that it's Robin in the tavern?! It's clearly Sean's profile in that scene...unless they decided that Robin has an identical twin...but that would be too soap opera-ish
Lol it would be funny/interesting if he did though...
But yeah I mean even the back of him looked like Robin. I mean if it's been confirmed that was him then you gotta know it is. I'm just glad they let us know that he is the one with the lion tattoo and someone else isn't gonna step up with the same tattoo.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 07-08-2014, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

x
Old 07-08-2014, 04:06 PM
Obsessed Fan

Those gifs... I miss these two so damn much...

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 07-08-2014, 07:07 PM
Graphics Team

Me too.
But at least I have been rewatching season 3 and all the OQ scenes gives me so many feels!
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 07-09-2014, 07:52 AM
Moderator Support Team

what do you guys think? Would Regina want to get married again or do you think that she feels like marriage is tained for her since her first marriage wasnt at all what she wanted it to be and she only has bad feelings about being married? I think its an important topic.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 07-09-2014, 09:15 AM
Obsessed Fan

WOW nice question Suz!

I think that at this point Regina doesn't even consider it as an issue or even a possibility. But I'm guessing that if Robin were to do it correctly, she would accept. Maybe even BECAUSE her first marriage was such a fiasco, I'm guessing she is still open to the idea. That time she didn't want to get married, but it was her who asked Daniel to marry her. When true love is there, then I'd say she would go for it.

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 07-09-2014, 11:16 AM
Dedicated Fan

I think it's all part of Regina's growth. The understanding that things aren't always a certain way. And when (not if) she and Robin get past Emma's blunder and work it all out, they are meant to be together and marriage, and hopefully family, will follow.

Which leaves Lana free to have kids of her own.
Old 07-09-2014, 04:23 PM
Master Fan

I think she would marry again, but I think it would take her a long time to get to the point of trusting enough to take that step.
Old 07-09-2014, 09:20 PM
Elite Fan

Yes, I think Regina will marry again as well. But she'll have to get past all the hurt from the past and all those insecurities (especially all the thoughts Cora has inflicted her about love being weakness ).

I can't see her proposing again...that would be a GIANT leap for her if that were to happen.
Old 07-10-2014, 12:12 AM
Moderator Support Team

its great reading your opinions

as for me I think it would be a huge step for Regina but here I was also thinking t hat having sex the first time with someoen who mattered would also be a huge step and well we dont know if they already did the frickle frackle in front of the fireplace or not but yes I think she would really need to trust again, especially after the season finally and her world starting to spin once again.

but I agree this time it wont be her proposing. it would be Robin and she would probably even say no at first and then lateron decide to give it another go. I can see Regina declining and robin being really hurt and only when she realizes that she would loose him.. finally taking a leap of faith

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 07-10-2014, 05:58 AM
Elite Fan

Yep, I can see her saying no at first too...that it'll come as a shock and all the thoughts of losing Daniel will come back full force and she'll have to learn to let it go.
Old 07-10-2014, 08:33 AM
Obsessed Fan

Now that reminded me of how Phoebe had said no to Cole's marriage proposal in Charmed (man, I went way back!) the first time he asked! But I really loved how they turned the tables in the end and she accepted, saying that she didn't know how to be a wife.

Imagine if Robin and Regina were to reach this point. I should not be having such thoughts, because, let's face it, it's waaaaaaaay ahead of the status they are now and with A&E one has to keep hopes at the down low, but I just can't stop thinking how awesome a marriage proposal would be!! My babieeeees!!!

Old 07-10-2014, 08:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
Now that reminded me of how Phoebe had said no to Cole's marriage proposal in Charmed (man, I went way back!) the first time he asked! But I really loved how they turned the tables in the end and she accepted, saying that she didn't know how to be a wife.

Imagine if Robin and Regina were to reach this point. I should not be having such thoughts, because, let's face it, it's waaaaaaaay ahead of the status they are now and with A&E one has to keep hopes at the down low, but I just can't stop thinking how awesome a marriage proposal would be!! My babieeeees!!!
It's so funny that you brought up Charmed because I've been watching it on Netflix and I literally just watched that episode yesterday!!

I could definitely see Regina saying no the fist time and Robin feeling like she doesn't trust him and this becoming an issue between then. I think she would come around though and be able realize that this marriage would be nothing like her first one. I think it would take her some time to get there though. I would love to see an OQ wedding! OMG, I'm getting all kinds of feels now just thinking about it!