Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2014, 05:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacquelyn (View Post)
Ohh good ideas. Okay let me see if I can go search for some pics of those.
Hmm I also have to figure out how exactly to put them in the OP. Cuz I'm sure they're not gonna be the same size.

Btw omg Chris I LOVE your icon!
Hahaaa, thank you Jac! It's actually based on the poster I had made to give to Lana and Sean for my autograph (i should make a photo of it to show it to you guys).

Ok, here are some lovely pics I found, including the ones I told you about. If you want, you can add them in the OP. I'll put them under the spoiler thingy, just in case.

Spoiler:

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 07-01-2014, 05:38 PM
Graphics Team

Yes make a pic of it! I wanna see!!
Oh hehe okay, well I'll kind of edit those a bit to make them same size. But hmm I really love that set of them with the funny faces too I'll have to go look up the credit for that, since I had reblogged it on my tumblr awhile back.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 07-01-2014, 05:55 PM
Obsessed Fan

Have I ever commented how much I LOVE the Regina quote you use in your signature?? I remember how people started bashing Regina for not feeling any regret for what she did, but I was so impressed by what she said... It demands a lot of inner strength to accept your past and not regret it, because it has taught you so many things and it has given you so many others... like for her, it gave her her son. What a beautiful moment..

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 07-01-2014, 05:59 PM
New Fan

I just LOVE the quote that you use!
Old 07-01-2014, 06:03 PM
Graphics Team

^ Oh hey welcome to this other OQ thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
Have I ever commented how much I LOVE the Regina quote you use in your signature?? I remember how people started bashing Regina for not feeling any regret for what she did, but I was so impressed by what she said... It demands a lot of inner strength to accept your past and not regret it, because it has taught you so many things and it has given you so many others... like for her, it gave her her son. What a beautiful moment..
Thanks
Yes I love that. I mean I can understand that she didn't regret anything because she got Henry as a result.

You know, let's go back to this chat... Can I just say again that I love when Henry walked "in" on OQ kissing
Old 07-01-2014, 06:59 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
You know, let's go back to this chat... Can I just say again that I love when Henry walked "in" on OQ kissing
LMAO!!! I know, I laughed so hard with that scene! Especially with Henry trying to hide his smile upon catching them making out and Regina turning all red like her dress!!! And then Robin nodding as if "hey dude, 's up, all good? good, now get out cause I need to keep kissing your mother!"

Old 07-01-2014, 07:08 PM
Graphics Team

^ OMG HAHAHA I loved the way you put it!
You know I believe Henry shipped them before he even knew. I mean he just seemed like he shipped OQ right when he caught them
Old 07-01-2014, 08:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
Yes! I love that quote as well. I think what people are overlooking when Regina says this is she isn't saying what she did was right, nor is she trying to deflect blame, she is just saying she would do whatever she had to do to be Henry's mother. I don't think there is a mother alive who wouldn't say or do the same...

OT: I am tentatively trying avatars. WHat do you think?

Old 07-01-2014, 09:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
^ OMG HAHAHA I loved the way you put it!
You know I believe Henry shipped them before he even knew. I mean he just seemed like he shipped OQ right when he caught them
Henry totally ships them! He's a OQ fanboy.

Chris - you brought over the Seana goodies!

Awesome avatar, Darley!
Old 07-02-2014, 01:48 AM
New Fan

Can I be on the shippers list?
Old 07-02-2014, 03:31 AM
Obsessed Fan

Darley, that's a LOVELY icon, well done! That Lana photoshoot was just dreamy, she was such a goddess!

Welcome RegalSong! I'm sure you will be added on the shippers' list shortly!

Old 07-02-2014, 04:28 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
The Starting Over one made me go like Because guh SO BEAUTIFUL! I loved the ending.
it's completed? yay! Then now I can read it (I can only read completed fics, and cannot read WIP fics)

Hopefully it was put on AO3 too, so that I can download the ebook into my ipad coz I love reading fics with ibooks.

Now running to read that "starting over"
Old 07-02-2014, 06:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darley1101 (View Post)
OT: I am tentatively trying avatars. WHat do you think?

I love that avatar! I don't know how to make them, someday I'll have to get someone to make me one!
Old 07-02-2014, 07:05 AM
Graphics Team

Lovely icon Darley!
I'm actually gonna be posting some Regina icons soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegalSong (View Post)
Can I be on the shippers list?
Hi I'll add you now

Quote:
Originally Posted by onceuponatime3 (View Post)
it's completed? yay! Then now I can read it (I can only read completed fics, and cannot read WIP fics)
Yes it's completed.
Kinda sad cuz I don't want it to end. But it is an amazing fic
Old 07-02-2014, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

x