Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2014, 12:23 PM
Graphics Team

Eeeep another chapter by the amazing Darley! *rushes to read OQ fluff*

ETA: Finished.
Omg loved the little fluff at the beginning... the ending was a total cliffhanger. guhh I can't wait to read what's next though.
Also, the part about Roland eating grass made me laugh
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time

Last edited by ice choco; 06-26-2014 at 12:40 PM
Old 06-26-2014, 09:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacquelyn (View Post)
Eeeep another chapter by the amazing Darley! *rushes to read OQ fluff*

ETA: Finished.
Omg loved the little fluff at the beginning... the ending was a total cliffhanger. guhh I can't wait to read what's next though.
Also, the part about Roland eating grass made me laugh
Just now seeing this.

Yes, the start was fluffy. Almost too fluffy for my taste. You know how I love my angst! The next chapter is a real humdinger.

Old 06-27-2014, 01:54 AM
Dedicated Fan

I've just rewatched final episode (season 3), it still broke my heart watching Regina's brokenheart's face after she saw Robin & Marian. So to make my heart happy again, I watched this video:

Outlaw Queen, happy ending
Old 06-27-2014, 06:58 AM
Graphics Team

Thanks for the link

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darley1101 (View Post)
Just now seeing this.

Yes, the start was fluffy. Almost too fluffy for my taste. You know how I love my angst! The next chapter is a real humdinger.
Well I didn't mind the angst... as long as there is fluff along with it
What do you mean? It's really angsty or fluffy? Or both?

Btw thank you for having faith in me when I said I was thinking about starting to write a fic. I think I have a way for them to meet.
Old 06-27-2014, 08:01 AM
Moderator Support Team

thanks for posting the video

lol I like getting blamed for fluff there are worse things right? thanks Darley I will read it now

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 06-27-2014, 08:09 AM
Graphics Team

Roland eating grass... Seriously I gotta read it again. I'm still not over that part.
Tbh, I don't know if I'm gonna start trying to write my own OQ fic soon. I mean yes I have a little bit of an idea, but I also have to think of where exactly I wanna take the story. Just so much to think about..
Old 06-27-2014, 08:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by onceuponatime3 (View Post)
I've just rewatched final episode (season 3), it still broke my heart watching Regina's brokenheart's face after she saw Robin & Marian. So to make my heart happy again, I watched this video:

Outlaw Queen, happy ending

Thanks for posting. I enjoy watching the videos with happy endings. I never re-watched the finale. I deleted it off my DVR the day after it aired and swore to never watch it again. I did end up re-watching the fireplace scene on youtube though and even that makes me sad. I hope we won't have to wait all season for some happy scenes again!
Old 06-27-2014, 08:53 AM
Graphics Team

Tbh I don't think we'll have to wait all season for more lovely OQ scenes... or atleast I'm hoping we don't.
I think alot of it will be resolved in the first half of the season. Or maybe that's just me and my wishful thinking

But anyway I wouldn't mind Roland asking Robin to see Regina. Because it did seem that in the little bit of time Regina and Roland spent together, he got close to her..
Old 06-27-2014, 09:13 AM
Moderator Support Team

"remember me" has just been updated

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 06-27-2014, 09:29 AM
Graphics Team

Remember Me was updated yesterday. Up To Fate was just updated today.
And I read the new chapter of Remember Me yesterday when it was updated.
Old 06-27-2014, 09:52 AM
Moderator Support Team

well I read it today and I loved the chapter. want it to be updated more frequently

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 06-27-2014, 10:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacquelyn (View Post)
Tbh I don't think we'll have to wait all season for more lovely OQ scenes... or atleast I'm hoping we don't.
I think alot of it will be resolved in the first half of the season. Or maybe that's just me and my wishful thinking

But anyway I wouldn't mind Roland asking Robin to see Regina. Because it did seem that in the little bit of time Regina and Roland spent together, he got close to her..
I hope you are right. I can't see them being able to drag out Robin being torn between Marian and Regina for more than 1/2 the season. I'm curious what the fall out from that will be though. I don't see them being able to pick back up where they left off. Regina is going to be afraid of getting hurt again and if Marian ends up dying, they will have to deal with that. I can take some angst as long there is some happiness mixed in too.

I would love to see Roland wanting to see Regina. Him holding her hand while they were walking was so cute!
Old 06-27-2014, 11:09 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
Thanks for posting. I enjoy watching the videos with happy endings. I never re-watched the finale. I deleted it off my DVR the day after it aired and swore to never watch it again. I did end up re-watching the fireplace scene on youtube though and even that makes me sad. I hope we won't have to wait all season for some happy scenes again!
I haven't re-watched the finale (and don't plan on it...probably ever...) but I have rewatched the fireplace scene and the Roland/Regina/Robin scene with the kiss before entering Granny's. Can't bare to see Regina's heartbroken face
Old 06-27-2014, 02:33 PM
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
I hope you are right. I can't see them being able to drag out Robin being torn between Marian and Regina for more than 1/2 the season. I'm curious what the fall out from that will be though. I don't see them being able to pick back up where they left off. Regina is going to be afraid of getting hurt again and if Marian ends up dying, they will have to deal with that. I can take some angst as long there is some happiness mixed in too.

I would love to see Roland wanting to see Regina. Him holding her hand while they were walking was so cute!
I wouldn't mind angst either, as long as there is some fluff too.
And yes! I loved the hand holding scene And the loving looks Robin and Regina were giving each other too.
Old 06-28-2014, 02:35 AM
Moderator Support Team

havent rewatched the finale to be honest. it hurts too much lol. but yes I could rewatch the very beginning because that was still beautiful

LEVERAGE campaign