Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2014, 06:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
I was actually very happily surprised that Lana asked this from Sean! It is truly hopeful to see them this actively promoting OQ, and I want to think that it's not a diversion ordered by A&E (Lana did say she had recently talked with her producer, so I am assuming she meant them...? idk, i'm so uninformed about this kind of stuff) so that the OQ shippers stick around for S4 only to get heartbroken by the end.
Nope, I don't think that its a diversion. Lana and Sean both genuinely love the idea of OQ, playing OQ, and are pining for their happy ending. I think that if A&E/the producers did decide to give them a crappy ending, Lana and Sean will have something to say about it (since Lana did chime in to the producers about Regina and Henry's relationship) We're safe because we have two hardcore shippers as co-captains
Old 06-25-2014, 06:52 AM
Graphics Team

^ Tbh I honestly think that Sean is the captain. He ships them so hard... I dunno who else ships them harder than him.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 06-25-2014, 08:46 AM
Moderator Support Team

probably his wife lol.

and I hope that lana and sean do get at least a little saying in what happens in season 4

lol on a side note. my co worker saw the manips and thought they were real

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 06-25-2014, 08:58 AM
Loyal Fan

My happy place!

Suz, thank you for all the recaps from the Con! I know I've said it before but it just bears repeating!

I do think Lana and Sean have some idea of where they are going since they did speak with their producers before the Con. Usually this is done so they can confer on what can and cannot be discussed. Since they went ahead and pushed Outlaw Queen, I think it is safe to say there is going to be more to the love story in S4 and it isn't going to be more heartbreak for the fans.

Old 06-25-2014, 08:59 AM
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Evil Regalღ (View Post)
probably his wife lol.

and I hope that lana and sean do get at least a little saying in what happens in season 4

lol on a side note. my co worker saw the manips and thought they were real
Hmm... I dunno. Sean and Tanya both ship OQ pretty hard. It's kind of hard to choose who ships more
I hope so too. I mean if both Sean and Lana are so hardcore for OQ and want them to be together, then I believe that will have a play in to what happens.

HAHA omg well yeah if we all didn't know any better, then yeah they could totally be mistaken for real pics.
Old 06-25-2014, 01:39 PM
Obsessed Fan

Oh believe me, Lana ships them no less!! It's just she has been less vocal about it than Sean and Tanya have. After this Con, though, I think it's safe to say that she is following Captain Robin's steps!!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 06-25-2014, 01:51 PM
Graphics Team

^ Well she should be more vocal about it I'd love to hear her say more lovely things.
And haha yeah I'm pretty sure after this last convention she is totally following him
Old 06-25-2014, 09:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacquelyn (View Post)
^ Tbh I honestly think that Sean is the captain. He ships them so hard... I dunno who else ships them harder than him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Evil Regalღ (View Post)
probably his wife lol.
(I totally agree, tho. )

About what Sean and Lana know or don't know, I think they know *something* good about OutlawQueen, and here is my theory why. Of all the questions they answered at Paris (and even Spooky) about their opinion on S4, almost always they were vague. They would say they don't know until the scripts come, or things *could* go this way or that way, how Lana played things in the finale so there were options on how they could go with it in S4. But imo both of them were absolutely clear that Regina and Robin love each other, that it's true love, that pixie dust doesn't lie. Nothing vague about that. Even both their remarks about Marian pretty unabashedly said she's not the one for Robin. So isn't that quite a contrast to the vague answers? If they didn't know *something* about OQ being endgame, wouldn't they be as vague about Robin and Regina and Marian as everything else about Season 4? And considering what Darley's friend said that actors are coached by the studio on what they can discuss at cons, it seems even more significant how they answered questions.

Just my speculation.
Old 06-25-2014, 11:48 PM
Master Fan

missingstilinksi

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 06-26-2014, 01:52 AM
Moderator Support Team

youre welcome Darley

they said again and again that they didnt know anything about season 4 bust they must know at least A LITTLE lol. and promoting them this hard it must be something good lol. maybe they also want to show A & E that OQ has a huge fanbase so t hat the writers dont screw them up lol. I would hate for OQ to get blown up sniff. want them together. gosh lana and sean are really so cute togehter in RL, they seem like best buddies lol. so yes I want more of them on the show so that we can all enjoy it

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 06-26-2014, 07:34 AM
Graphics Team

I love that graphic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie_R (View Post)
About what Sean and Lana know or don't know, I think they know *something* good about OutlawQueen, and here is my theory why. Of all the questions they answered at Paris (and even Spooky) about their opinion on S4, almost always they were vague. They would say they don't know until the scripts come, or things *could* go this way or that way, how Lana played things in the finale so there were options on how they could go with it in S4. But imo both of them were absolutely clear that Regina and Robin love each other, that it's true love, that pixie dust doesn't lie. Nothing vague about that. Even both their remarks about Marian pretty unabashedly said she's not the one for Robin. So isn't that quite a contrast to the vague answers? If they didn't know *something* about OQ being endgame, wouldn't they be as vague about Robin and Regina and Marian as everything else about Season 4? And considering what Darley's friend said that actors are coached by the studio on what they can discuss at cons, it seems even more significant how they answered questions.
Oh I like your speculation
But yes I agree. I mean with all the promotion for OQ, it's most likely that they know atleast something. Very hopeful though. I mean they both love the ship and love acting with each other... so I think we have some good things in store for s4. Yes at first it will be tough because I believe it was made clear (by A&E I think) that OQ will have to work through things at first. But I don't have any doubt that they will get back together and be happy again
Old 06-26-2014, 07:46 AM
Loyal Fan

Yes, I definitely think we have good things in store for our couple next season!

Old 06-26-2014, 08:02 AM
Moderator Support Team

i certainly hope so. would be a waste if not. seriously. such a dreamy couple (on the show lol)

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 06-26-2014, 12:12 PM
Graphics Team

They're a dreamy, loving, perfect couple on the screen... and a wonderful and sweet friendship off screen
Old 06-26-2014, 12:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Exactly! They are perfect together!

For those who read: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1034498...-Heart-of-Mine

You can thank Suz and Chris for the fluffiness.