Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-21-2014, 05:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Dark_Angel*4eva (View Post)
the ball is in a couple of hours? maybe we'll get some pics of Lana and Sean
Oh I can't wait! I just know they are going to look gorgeous!

Old 06-21-2014, 06:51 PM
Graphics Team

Isn't it over by now? I think Lana wore that black leather dress to the ball? Or that's what people said. And that's the only other photos I saw of her.
I saw a few photos of what Sean looked like too.

But I don't think there's any pics of them together
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 06-21-2014, 10:58 PM
Loyal Fan

NOt sure if it was already here - Lana talks about Regina killing Marian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqR77c7n0co
Old 06-22-2014, 02:27 AM
Obsessed Fan

Guys GUYS GUYS!!!!!!!! I'll be posting details when i get back home but until now even though the organization is abit meh Lana and Sean have been AWESOME!!!!!!!!! i mean truly!!!! I cannot describe how sweet and kind and welcoming and dedicated both are..

I have tried grabbing my autograph and photo sessions but until now all my tries have hit bottom... But I can tell you that Lana did wear her black leather dress from the ComicCon last night and of course she looked absolutely STUNNING!!!!!!!! She has a killer body!!! Both Tanya and Fred were there too. Fred is super handsome and very very funny!!! They make a fantastic couple he is such a sweetpie with her and she adores him!!! She said yesterday she is practically almost married with I found truly cute!!!

Right now i came off my 2nd photoshoot with Sean and Lana so I CANNOT FORM MORE PROPER WOOOOOORDS!!!!!!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 06-22-2014, 02:54 AM
Loyal Fan

Sooooo happy for you!!! (also little jealous )

Cannot wait to hear the details. Have a best time with the rest of your experience!
Old 06-22-2014, 07:38 AM
Graphics Team

Sean and Lana stuffies. I need them!
Old 06-22-2014, 08:31 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
Guys GUYS GUYS!!!!!!!! I'll be posting details when i get back home but until now even though the organization is abit meh Lana and Sean have been AWESOME!!!!!!!!! i mean truly!!!! I cannot describe how sweet and kind and welcoming and dedicated both are..

I have tried grabbing my autograph and photo sessions but until now all my tries have hit bottom... But I can tell you that Lana did wear her black leather dress from the ComicCon last night and of course she looked absolutely STUNNING!!!!!!!! She has a killer body!!! Both Tanya and Fred were there too. Fred is super handsome and very very funny!!! They make a fantastic couple he is such a sweetpie with her and she adores him!!! She said yesterday she is practically almost married with I found truly cute!!!

Right now i came off my 2nd photoshoot with Sean and Lana so I CANNOT FORM MORE PROPER WOOOOOORDS!!!!!!
Chris - I saw that pic with you,Lana&Sean floating around Tumblr and then Darley told me that its YOU! so I quickly tweeted you! That pic is awesome with the apple and bow!! It's so incredible that you got to meet all of them
Old 06-22-2014, 11:40 AM
Graphics Team

Another great thing about this convention is all the lovely OQ stuff of like what Lana and Sean said about them. That stuff is great for future thread titles
Old 06-22-2014, 01:47 PM
Elite Fan

^ Yess! so many ideas

X
Old 06-22-2014, 02:12 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)

I am literally squealing for you and with you! When I seen your photo on Twitter I died. I literally died!

Old 06-22-2014, 03:01 PM
Graphics Team

Omg Jade that gifset I'm squeeing so much! I heard that she said that and I'm glad to see it. Ugh now my feels have gone up even more.
Old 06-23-2014, 07:11 AM
Elite Fan

Chris posted on the other OQ thread that it was her idea to ask the question the prompted Lana to respond with that amazing answer! So awesome
Old 06-23-2014, 07:54 AM
Graphics Team

Yes I know. It's great
You know it would've been cute to see Lana and Sean take more pics outside of the convention. Like somewhere around Paris.
Old 06-23-2014, 08:20 AM
Elite Fan

They seem like such good friends judging from the panel. Especially when Sean said that he was disappointed when he read in the script that Marian was coming back and he was disappointed because he didn't know if he'll get to work alongside Lana as much.
Old 06-23-2014, 08:38 AM
Graphics Team

^ That made me melt! I was like Awww. I mean you can truly see how much he loves working with her.