Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2020, 08:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle

You'll get the hang of it, Fiona. It takes a few days, you got this . If you need too find out if you can take some notes either on your phone or paper and pen that way you have your own little work bible .

I gotta vent for a second guys. So Amaya has gym Weds and Thurs at 1:30pm until 2pm. Our landlord who lives downstairs has every other Weds off and works Thursdays. How is she going to call us up complaining today about Amaya doing her gym class!? Like what the heck? She wasn't that loud but they do exercise/dance around. And when I told her she was doing school her response was "Not over my house!" I have changed rooms for Amaya three times now to make the landlords life easier but when is enough, enough? She only has to hear it twice a month for thirty minutes not even. It's not like Amaya is doing it nonstop because she's not. Finally my mom told her to call the school board and she hasn't answered since. But come on. Yet the last two days she's had people here to remodel her bathroom at 7am. What's worse, noise at 7am or 1:30pm?? Sorry it just irked me I really had to hold back. I worked 9.5 hours, was out of my house for 12 hours (I leave an hour early and get home an hour later due to the bus not a biggie by the way I could've called Korlue for a ride but I didn't see the need), all on three hours of sleep and pregnant and I haven't complained at all about it

Icon by Fiona
Old 11-18-2020, 08:59 PM
Elite Fan

Okay, seriously????!!!! That's ridiculous! Amaya doesn't have a choice. It's not like she's doing it on purpose. What a child hater!
Old 11-19-2020, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle

^Thats what we said! It’s not for fun it’s for school and we can even prove it. She never responded to my mom telling her to call the school board. And the schools here have been CPS friendly lately on kids not logging onto school like that so it’s a no win situation. It’s just crazy.

Icon by Fiona
Old 11-19-2020, 12:33 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

Ugh, that’s annoying Sandy. I’m sure your landlord can live with it for an hour a week as it’s for school.

Things definitely felt like that slotted into place more at work today

~SK~
💋Art thread🎨

Fiona 🦄
Old 11-19-2020, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle

^And she only hears it twice a month, every other Wednesday that's the sad part . If I can survive it on no sleep for over twenty four hours than the thirty minutes won't kill her any

Glad it went better for you today, Fiona. You'll get the hang of it in no time

Icon by Fiona
Old 11-19-2020, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

Fiona, good to hear it was already better today

Sandy, that's ridiculous. I hope your landlord keeps her mouth shut now.
Old 11-19-2020, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle

^I hope she does too, we'll see in two weeks The schools up here are all slowly shutting down and obviously we never opened and she knows that so no idea why she is the way she is. But she's like my dad and they both seem to have it out for us. I think I told you guys how I read messages between her and my dad and her spying on us and saying how I'm lazy because I didn't bring Amaya outside because I was at work . I have the baby doctor Monday and it's at the hospital she works at so I kind of hope I run into her (she doesn't know I'm pregnant yet) because I just want to brag how I'll finally be moving away from her, there's only so much a person can take and yesterday was my limit.

Icon by Fiona
Old 11-19-2020, 06:33 PM
Elite Fan

^What an idiot! I hope you will get a chance to have your satisfying "Bye Felicia" moment, Sandy!
Old 11-20-2020, 08:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle

^I'm sure I will come March

Icon by Fiona
Old 11-20-2020, 02:38 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

Happy weekend eve! Anybody have plans? I’m working my new job tomorrow then have to go into my old job on Sunday to clear away some stuff and then back in my new job on Monday but I don’t mind, honestly after not working for 8 months I kind of love it

~SK~
💋Art thread🎨

Fiona 🦄
Old 11-20-2020, 04:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle

^Sounds busy and there’s nothing wrong with that . No plans for me. After 9am tomorrow
I’m off until 11pm Tuesday. I’ve got the first baby doctor Monday at 12:30pm so instead of him scheduling me around it he gave me the day off so I can’t complain. I’ll probably just relax and be lazy all weekend, I forgot how tired first trimester makes you if I’m not working I swear I’m sleeping lately

Icon by Fiona
Old 11-21-2020, 12:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

Fiona, sounds like a busy weekend. But yes, I can imagine it feeling good to do something again. Still, don't overdo it

Sandy, I hope everything is ok with the baby so far

No plans for me.
Old 11-21-2020, 01:39 PM
Elite Fan

I work tomorrow then I'm off until the weekend. Dreading the weekend as it's Black Friday and we'll be pretty insane. Just hoping since everyone is scheduled to work both Friday and Saturday, we'll have more than enough people to help cashier.

Thursday's Thanksgiving, so my family (just my mom, dad, sister and I) will all get together and celebrate the day. With my mom no longer working, she's able to prepare and cook with way less stress this year.
Old 11-21-2020, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle

I'm sure everything is fine, I don't feel pregnant, some days I'm nauseaous but that's really it besides frequent bathroom usage and being exhausted. I was almost the same with Amaya and after the first appointment I got hit with everything so kinda hoping the same happens . It sounds weird but at least having morning sickness I would think everything would be okay and being tired to me isn't enough of a sign (only because the gloomy weather and overnights can do that to you too).

Good luck with Black Friday, Candace is JoAnn's doing the in-store sales? Only asking because here I know Wal-Mart, Target and many other stores are closed especially due to the new everything closed by 10pm law with the restrictions.

Icon by Fiona
Old 11-22-2020, 02:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

Wow, everything closed by 10PM really is something in the US - give that usually almost everything is open 24/7.

Candace, celebrating with family is fine. I think we'll do that with Christmas, no matter what the restrictions say at that time.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top