Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2019, 07:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^It is, especially since I think Monday's draw in the crankiest customers . Now that school's out for us though my mornings will be a bit quieter since less teachers and school workers coming in.

Icon by Fiona
Old 06-25-2019, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

Sandy, is that a good or a bad thing? Quieter mornings, I mean
Old 06-25-2019, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

Today would’ve been my dads birthday so, like we do every year, me and my dad’s best friend visited the stream where we scattered his ashes and then went out for dinner. It gets easier every year but still is no-where near easy. His best friend is like a mother to me so while I’m sad, it makes me all the more grateful for her

Fiona💭
Old 06-25-2019, 06:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copop (View Post)
Sandy, is that a good or a bad thing? Quieter mornings, I mean
Both, makes it easier mornings for me but that can also mean less money so less sales can become less hours.

Aww Fiona I’m glad you have her. Both of my parents are living but my grandmother who raised me isn’t so I sort of get your pain.

Icon by Fiona
Old 06-26-2019, 03:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

Quote:
Originally Posted by -x-Lilac-x- (View Post)
Today would’ve been my dads birthday so, like we do every year, me and my dad’s best friend visited the stream where we scattered his ashes and then went out for dinner. It gets easier every year but still is no-where near easy. His best friend is like a mother to me so while I’m sad, it makes me all the more grateful for her

That's very sweet you have her.

Sandy, I see
Old 06-26-2019, 08:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

She’s the best

How’s everyone’s week going?

Fiona💭
Old 06-26-2019, 09:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

My week's okay. I've been emotional over everything, stupid hormones . Amaya and I went for a little walk the other day and than this little concert (I thought it was corny but she loved it so much). And than yesterday we went for a walk for some ice cream and than Amaya wanted to take the long way home. I'm glad that she's out there wanting to go for more and more walks, I told her even when we do get a car it won't kill us to go on some walks.

How about your week, Fiona?

Icon by Fiona
Old 06-26-2019, 10:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

Aw, it’s nice going for walks (especially in the summer)

My week’s going okay, a lot to catch up on after being off for two weeks but I did miss everyone I must admit.

Fiona💭
Old 06-26-2019, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

It is and walking is actually one of the simplest yet healthiest things you can do for yourself .

Good luck on the catch up game

Icon by Fiona
Old 06-26-2019, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

My week is going well so far.

Sandy, that's awesome you guys can go on walks together

Fiona, I hope you can catch up soon
Old 06-26-2019, 07:09 PM
Elite Fan

My week's been pretty good. Course, I've been off since Sunday, so I've only worked 2 days so far.
Old 06-28-2019, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Hope everyone had a good week. Does anyone have any weekend plans? Amaya's at her grandmother's but I am so so grateful for that right now. Our street has been absolutely crazy lately. And she would've probably been completely traumatized if she were home today.

Icon by Fiona
Old 06-29-2019, 02:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

I read on Twitter what happened, I'm sorry, Sandy
Old 06-29-2019, 02:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

Me too Sandy

I have no plans, need to do some jobs around the house and my friend said she might come over but other than that not much.

Fiona💭
Old 06-29-2019, 05:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copop (View Post)
I read on Twitter what happened, I'm sorry, Sandy
That's not even half of what happened sadly . Didn't want to say everything on there because social media and anyone can read it. Nobody really comes on here from my area (that I know of) so I can say the rest here. At 5pm I was outside on the porch, alone, playing on my phone minding my own business (you look at someone wrong here lately and it's like being in The Bronx or Chicago they don't think twice). Anyways a guy comes walking down with blood all over his shirt. I had to look twice, thought it was a design til I seen it on his upper chest (he was in a tank top). He also had two concrete slabs (come to find out they were stolen from our landlords front garden) and was mumbling things. I really wanted to ask if he was okay but something told me not too. Anyways about five minutes later a gun was fired and all I seen were two guys running so that was my cue to get my stuff and get in the house. Apparently nobody was injured from the shot and the guy had been cut on the lower part of his face with a knife which would explain all of the blood I seen. I swear I don't think I will ever forget that. Ever. Any little bang at work had me paranoid and jumping. Than two hours later the people across the street from us were on the ground fighting (a man and woman). And than two hours from that, I have no idea what happened but our whole city police department, the state troopers and the Swat team had a car surrounded (word is that the trooper was chasing a car or truck and they ended up crashing nobody was hurt though as there was no ambulance.). They had out a microphone demanding the person come out of the car with their hands up so nobody would be hurt and there were police walking everywhere with these big guns. Super scary! Especially as nobody knew what was going on, and I had to leave around that time for work, but I made my bus no issue (that'd be an interesting call out right there). It was never this bad over here, we've been on this street for fifteen years but they went and built a bunch of new houses and now it's nonstop issues. Very sad. Especially as there are kids everywhere in every house and they don't deserve this.

Icon by Fiona
Closed Thread   Post New Thread