Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2018, 09:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

I cannot wait until 2019. I am way, way over 2018. Now Phil’s in the hospital and may need surgery. His intensitines are twisted, they’re going to try and use a vacuum but they’re not sure if it’ll work. He’s been there for over seven hours, he’s hooked up to many machines.

Icon by Fiona
Old 07-30-2018, 05:14 PM
Elite Fan

to you Sandy! Sending positive thoughts your way!

Is it too much to ask to have one issue-free day at work??!!!! I spent the last 20 minutes of my day today trying to figure out why 2 people weren't showing up on the roster for the camp today. At one point I had every manager on duty trying to see if we could figure out what went wrong and where. Long story short, we, of course, took care of the customers and my teacher is PO'd and probably quitting. All I have to say is good riddance! I'm so tired of dealing with her and she totally po'd the temporary manager and he's ready to tell her there's the door. So, I have my backup teacher ready to go and don't know what I will walk in to on Wednesday.
Old 07-30-2018, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Thanks Candace, so far so good. He may be home tomorrow morning the vacuum is working!

Aww hope it gets better . I hate managers/teachers like that.

Icon by Fiona
Old 07-30-2018, 06:37 PM
Elite Fan

I really don't blame the manager for being angry with her. He was trying everything to help her out and she shot down everything! Like I said, I'm kind of hoping she actually does quit. It will make things so much easier!
Old 07-30-2018, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

she does quit for you

Icon by Fiona
Old 07-31-2018, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

Hugs Sandy Hope he’s okay!

Ugh, I hope things change for the better Candace.

My cat Ronnie nearly died on the weekend, took him to the vet on Sunday and they kept him in the animal hospital for like 24 hours. He had all the symptoms of a liver infection except it’s not that so they’re treating him for a bad infection. Poor little thing, he’s getting better slowly now. The weird thing is though when he got home the other cat freaked out and starting hissing at him and was really spooked. Apparently him being him at the vets has changed his scent, so he looks like him to her but smells different which freaked her out (kinda like a cat horror movie ). Anyway, I’m stupid and don’t have pet insurance so it’s going to cost a pretty penny, so far £313 and rising

Fiona💭
Old 07-31-2018, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

Fiona, ugh!

Poor Ronnie, I hope he will be better.
The cost sucks. What an expensive 'adventure' you two had. I hope the other cat will accept him again

Candace, the Wednesday surprise will be a given, no matter what happens, I guess

Sandy, here's hoping for Phil! I'm glad his treatment seems to be working.

One colleague will leave work in a month. She has found another, better, option for her, so, yeah. Still sad I like her.
Old 07-31-2018, 11:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Aww what a crappy way to end July for everyone

Hope he gets better, Fiona. Thinking of him and you

Aww Kathrin maybe one day you guys will work together again. You never know what the future holds

As for Phil, the treatment actually hasn’t been working like we thought. They’ve got him on strong pain medication which is why he doesn’t feel the pain. He’ll be going in for surgery tomorrow morning.

Icon by Fiona
Old 07-31-2018, 12:17 PM
Elite Fan

Fiona, positive thoughts your way. I've been in that situation before and it's not fun.

Sandy, and positive thoughts your way as well.

Apart of me is hoping I walk in tomorrow and she has quit and another part is hoping she hasn't as it will complicate things for a bit.
Old 07-31-2018, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

Sandy, oh no Good thoughts are coming over the ocean for sure!

Candace - I get where you're coming from. I'll be on vacation when my coworker is leaving, which sucks because the person who can do her stuff has to do mine then - it's gonna be very interesting how this will work out...
Old 07-31-2018, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Aww Candace hope it all goes well tomorrow

Kathrin- that stinks at least you can wish her well before vacation though. Are you going anywhere for it.

Yes, it’s a mess here. It’s like we just got back to normal and now this. My mom and Phil we’re suppose to go grocery shopping tomorrow so she asked me to go after work since the stores across the street so I asked my dad if he could please pick me up and we’d give him gas and he got all mad than he asked if Amaya was going to her grandmas and he got all mad. And the sad part about the latter is, if he’d babysit I wouldn’t send her (my mom will be at the hospital, me napping and my cousin at work). Thank goodness for my friend Cece, she’s going to pick me up in the morning and Amayas uncle is coming to get her tonight.

Icon by Fiona
Old 08-01-2018, 03:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

Sandy, I know, at least I can tell her goodbye

I'm going to Reno and Austin again

Yay for friends and (other) family. It's good to know Amaya is taken care of.
Old 08-01-2018, 03:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

Thanks you guys, he’s getting better slowly

Aww I’m sorry your work friend is leaving Kathrin, you’ll still be staying in touch with her? And yay for you going back to Reno and Austin

Sandy, that sucks. At least you managed to sort something out for Amaya

Fiona💭
Old 08-01-2018, 03:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

I wouldn't say she's a friend, but I got along well with her. Hm, I don't know about staying in touch. Maybe But most likely not.

I'm glad Ronnie is getting better
Old 08-01-2018, 09:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

I’m glad Ronnie is doing better, Fiona

That sounds like fun, Kathrin so as I’m coming home from vacation you’ll probably be getting ready to go (well it takes me a month to get everything I need and get organized so that’s why I worded it that way lol).

Yes it is good. And now I’m able to be up here with my mom as we wait for him to get out of surgery. They have to remove the blockage from the intestines, untwist them plus remove a plastic piece from his stomach. He’s hoping to be home tomorrow so I’m hoping all goes well.

Icon by Fiona
Closed Thread   Post New Thread