Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2018, 06:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkalot (View Post)
Ingrid, the fair sounds fun. What a unique theme for a fair.

Good night's sleep - check, food and drinks - check. Today is my favourite day of the year. The first race of three begins at 8 a.m. central time! Enjoy your Sunday guys!
I know, I wish we had stuff like that around here! the beach does pirate weekend but they just banned swimming there so a total turn off for me ever wanting to go. And our city had one fair last month which resulted in a 100 plus brawl with shots being fired in front of kids again total turn off from us going. Next month they're doing a street fair but honestly it doesn't seem family orientated or something I'd even go to alone...street performers which are good but than wine tasting and the zoo mobile (4 animals). But we shall see. It does sound like a lot of fun, Ingrid

Enjoy your race, Candace

How was the party, Kathrin? Hope he had a good birthday

Aww how was your night out for drinks, Fiona? And hows the saving going? Right now I completely suck at it. Said I wasn't gonna overdraft my card but I forgot my lunch and left all of my cash at home so I did by $5. Which isn't bad for me . So far I've got $40 saved for vacation in August but if done right for July I'll have 3 checks leading up to it to myself along with getting paid again halfway through so we shall see. I still need to get tickets and finish paying the hotel (they make you do a deposit and pay the rest there plus a hold on my card so I want to go with cash and card)

Icon by Fiona
Old 05-27-2018, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

That sounds awesome Ingrid, I love things like that! Did you find any treasures?

Happy race day Candace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (View Post)
Aww how was your night out for drinks, Fiona? And hows the saving going? Right now I completely suck at it. Said I wasn't gonna overdraft my card but I forgot my lunch and left all of my cash at home so I did by $5. Which isn't bad for me . So far I've got $40 saved for vacation in August but if done right for July I'll have 3 checks leading up to it to myself along with getting paid again halfway through so we shall see. I still need to get tickets and finish paying the hotel (they make you do a deposit and pay the rest there plus a hold on my card so I want to go with cash and card)
I didn’t go, I decided that I wanted to buy curtains more, which is totally boring but is the sensible option And really, I was supposed to be going with a friend and some of her colleagues who are all lovely but I just know they’ll end up talking work and about people I don’t know. So it was the right move on my part I think. I feel you about the overdraft, I live in my overdraft seriously. It’s only a £200 one but I max it all every month. Hope your budgeting works out

Fiona💭
Old 05-27-2018, 10:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by -x-Lilac-x- (View Post)
That sounds awesome Ingrid, I love things like that! Did you find any treasures?

Happy race day Candace

I didn’t go, I decided that I wanted to buy curtains more, which is totally boring but is the sensible option And really, I was supposed to be going with a friend and some of her colleagues who are all lovely but I just know they’ll end up talking work and about people I don’t know. So it was the right move on my part I think. I feel you about the overdraft, I live in my overdraft seriously. It’s only a £200 one but I max it all every month. Hope your budgeting works out
Nothing wrong with getting the curtains instead, you want a nice looking apartment and they’ll last longer than a night out . Plus you might’ve saved a couple of dollars. I’m sure the opportunity will come again. Thanks, so far so good since it’s a start. I hope it works out for you too

Icon by Fiona
Old 05-27-2018, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

Ingrid, wow, I'm sure that was a great fair

Tony's little party was great

Already, the weekend is over
Old 05-27-2018, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

Sandy, they were really nice curtains

Glad the party was good Kathrin

Fiona💭
Old 05-27-2018, 09:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Aww that's great Kathrin, glad he had a good one

Fiona nothing wrong with that. I've given up a night out for a new pair of shoes, or a trip or just for a pizza wing night as long as you're happy that's what matters most in the end .

Ahh so remember the girl I told you guys about who was pregnant with the triplets? I don't think I've said yet but she had them! They were born at 28 weeks and the smallest one was 3 pounds even. They're currently on minimal oxygen and they're assuming within the next two maybe three weeks they'll be off of it. I believe he said doctors are estimating mid-June for all three to be released. Briella (the fraternal one) was finally able to come out of the incubator and be held, the oldest, Isa'Bella has been able to come out since the day she was born. Gabriella is the middle child. I sent her a congrats message so she sent me a photo and they're so tiny and cute especially Briella (she's the tiniest). I'm glad they're doing so well since her due date was August. The doctor told her she would go at 28 weeks but she wanted to hang on til at least 30 and she went the day she hit 28 weeks (May 17th)

Icon by Fiona
Old 05-27-2018, 11:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm glad the triplets are doing well even though they were born prematurely, Sandy. August still seems so far away.

Quote:

Happy race day Candace

No I had a few on my list but I didn't find any of them.

I can understand wanting to save money It's so hard sometimes though
Old 05-28-2018, 12:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

Aww, maybe next time Ingrid

It is hard to save money Especially as I’ve always been a fan of shopping

Fiona💭
Old 05-28-2018, 09:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Aww, maybe next time Ingrid

It is hard to save money Especially as I’ve always been a fan of shopping
Yes! I have the same issue! when I would go to NYC or Boston I would do it with my two paychecks in a row (first one for tickets and go like the day after or day of payday so I know I had the money ). But Amaya really wants to go to the ocean so I'm trying my hardest for her. If I fail at it maybe we'll go to Maine but they say the North Atlantic is too cold

Ingrid, it does! I mean you round up now to June but there's still two months til August. And to think they came mid-May. I do have to say though that technology is amazing these days. My twin cousins were born at 32 weeks and had to stay in the hospital until their original due date (so 8 weeks) even though like 3 weeks later they were doing great but it was a precaution for hospitals all those years ago. Now a days? You can have multiples under 30 weeks and be home within a month or two, months before the original due date. It's really amazing to see.

Icon by Fiona
Old 05-28-2018, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

Sandy, wow, those are some names for triplets Nice
I'm glad they're doing well, considering. I hope they'll continue to grow and develop!
Old 05-28-2018, 02:50 PM
Elite Fan

Wow, Sandy, glad to hear the triplets are doing so well.
Old 05-28-2018, 03:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

I’m happy for her and how well they’re doing

Hope everyone has a good week

Icon by Fiona
Old 05-30-2018, 03:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

So far it's a good week for me.

I hope for you guys as well
Old 05-30-2018, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

Mine is going good thanks

And yes, good week wishes from me too

Fiona💭
Old 05-30-2018, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

It hit 90 today and yesterday was 87 so it's been good for me too. Though it helped me remember why I prefer spring and autumn to summer, after 8 months of snow I won't complain .

Icon by Fiona
Closed Thread   Post New Thread