Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2018, 10:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

Fiona, that might be very true

Quote:
That to me is the sign of a good actor, you know?
Candace, yeah, that's what I was trying to say
Old 02-14-2018, 10:41 AM
Addicted Fan

From the moment he rescued her, I knew that they belong together. The two have a great chemistry and one of my favorite scenes of the entire season was the sex scene in 1x04. Great scene, great couple. I hope for a second season and I hope the two will find each other again.
BellaBellisario
Semperance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

Jessy, as of right now I don't think Emily should take him back. They can stay friends, but Nick disappointed me too much.

But who knows what a second season might bring. For me, it has to bring a lot to make me like Nick again.
Old 02-14-2018, 11:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

I think she deserves better, not someone also loves someone else. Also elephant in the room is Alice’s pregnancy, I’d think he was actually a bigger jerk if he abandoned his pregnant wife

Fiona💭
-x-Lilac-x- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

Oh geez, yes! I forgot that Alice is pregnant - well, we assume so, we didn't hear anything else. The whole being kidnapped thing and the circumstances could have harmed the baby.
So, yeah, I also think he should be supporting Alice.
Old 02-14-2018, 01:34 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copop (View Post)
Jessy, as of right now I don't think Emily should take him back. They can stay friends, but Nick disappointed me too much.

But who knows what a second season might bring. For me, it has to bring a lot to make me like Nick again.
Yes, Nick has also disappointed me. How he pushed her when she wanted to save Flynn and that he did not believe her, that makes him very unsympathetic. But I think they belong together. They would certainly still be together today if Emily had not been abducted. But Nick has to work hard. Whom I find quite well on your side, is the police officer (name forget)!
BellaBellisario
Old 02-15-2018, 12:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Depending on Alice's pregnancy and all I'm not sure if i want Alice or Emily with Nick. I think he needs to do a lot of deep thinking about who and want he wants. Honestly I think he just settled on Alice because shes safe. She's not a cop so there's a much less risk. I get him being a jerk if he left Alice for Emily while she's pregnant but I think as long as he supports the baby and helps Alice out its possible. Flynn as well deserves to have his mom and dad together so it's such a hard subject. I think Emily also has a lot of work to do before getting in a relationship.

Icon by Fiona
Sandy0401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 02:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

Nick’s a tough one because as Patrick has said, he doesn’t express himself so we really don’t know what he’s thinking. I think Ingrid said earlier in the thread that Nick hasn’t said his feelings out loud to a friend so we really don’t know.

I think for the moment the trust between Emily and Nick is fragile, especially for Emily. I think Emily needs to fix herself before anything else for her own sake and Flynn’s.

Fiona💭
Old 02-15-2018, 03:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^I'm sure Alice is leery on trusting Nick after he cheated on her with Emily. Nick really needs to do a lot of deep thinking about who and want he wants. In the end Emily, Alice, Flynn and the baby will be the ones who get hurt

Icon by Fiona
Old 02-15-2018, 08:43 AM
Addicted Fan

That may sound nasty, but I do not care about Alice. In normal life, I would be on Alice's side, but since this is a series and my symphaty definitely goes in the direction of Emily, I'm 100 % behind her. Nick thought Emily was dead - of course he'll fall in love someday - his life finally has to go on. But remember the bailout and when he got the call she was still alive. His reaction clearly showed love. I do not think he would have slept with her either - or do you think he did because of the old times?
BellaBellisario
Old 02-15-2018, 11:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^it doesn't make you nasty at all . I think as time went on Alice gained our sympathy. I think he did it out of old times, maybe some love too.

Icon by Fiona
Old 02-16-2018, 07:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

I was very anti-Alice in the beginning and very pro-Nick, and that completely changed during the course of the show.

Jessy, I don't think you're nasty, you are allowed your opinion

I agree with you that Emily is nowhere near ready for a relationship. If she happens to be drawn to Tommy, I wouldn't be opposed, though

I hope all these issues Sandy mentioned will be addressed in a second season. It would make for interesting dynamics/family story lines
Old 02-16-2018, 10:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

It’s your opinion Jessy, it’s okay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copop (View Post)
I was very anti-Alice in the beginning and very pro-Nick, and that completely changed during the course of the show.
Same here I disliked Alice at the beginning and sometimes throughout the show because it was a possibility that she could have been partly responsible (everyone was a suspect) but now it seems that she’s just a woman who fell in love with a guy and married him, taking care of him and his son. It’s not like when you marry a widow you are prepared for the eventuality that his dead wife would return! And then with the way Nick acted made me not want him and Emily together so really I just ended up feeling sorry for Alice. Yes, she could have acted better towards Emily sometimes but so could a few of the characters.

And yes, I hope they explore Tommy and Emily too. Maybe not jumping into a relationship straightaway (she’s not ready for that) but it’d be nice if they get closer.

Fiona💭
Old 02-17-2018, 06:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^They all could've acted better. Warren was the real only one who was welcoming to her presence. I get Flynn at first because he's a kid and doesn't understand but Nick and Alice could've helped explain it all better to him.

Icon by Fiona
Old 02-17-2018, 11:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

Sandy, you're absolutely right
Reply   Post New Thread