Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2016, 05:44 AM
  #31
Master Fan

 
-x-Lilac-x-'s Avatar

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic
 
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 23,458
Confusing indeed!

I'm glad Beckett survived, I really like Kris Polaha and he'd get so much (undeserved) abuse for it by fans

EDIT the more I think about it the more I think that the reappearance and the shooting with Caleb wasn't needed. They could have ended it with the precinct and still flashed forward to seven years later to the Caskett happy ending but then used the extra couple of minutes to show the future for the other characters. They could have still filmed the Caleb scene but only shown it if there was going to be a season 9. I don't know
__________________
"So roar, be fearless and go chase those dreams."

~SK~
💋Art thread🎨

Fiona 🦄

Last edited by -x-Lilac-x-; 05-19-2016 at 06:27 AM
-x-Lilac-x- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 02:43 PM
  #32
Elite Fan

 
Sandy0401's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Castle
 
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 44,663
Quote:
Originally Posted by -x-Lilac-x- (View Post)
Confusing indeed!

I'm glad Beckett survived, I really like Kris Polaha and he'd get so much (undeserved) abuse for it by fans

EDIT the more I think about it the more I think that the reappearance and the shooting with Caleb wasn't needed. They could have ended it with the precinct and still flashed forward to seven years later to the Caskett happy ending but then used the extra couple of minutes to show the future for the other characters. They could have still filmed the Caleb scene but only shown it if there was going to be a season 9. I don't know
Agreed when they entered the loft they could've did the 7 year time jump with the kids and started it there. Knowing that the show had been cancelled. If there was a season 9 then Caleb's reappearance and the shooting could've stayed and ended it there with Kate and Rick down.

Kris got a lot (though many liked him I will say Kris and Stana have chemistry together.). Toks and Sunkrish got it too. I felt bad for all of the hate, the hate should've been taken out on ABC who made the final decisions and for the parts they played? They're actors. Sunkrish didn't ask for Vikram to be a grey character (we didn't know if he was a good guy or bad guy), just as Toks didn't say let Hayley get between C/B and I'm sure Kris didn't say let me be a bad guy. I felt bad they're actors who just did their job, of course Stana and Nathan are fan favorites because they are the leads but some took it too far.
__________________
Icon by Fiona

Don't be so driven by the past,
that you throw away your future
Sandy0401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 07:12 PM
  #33
Master Fan

 
dorkalot's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 19,774
__________________
Kevin Harvick - SEVEN wins in 2018
Icon by me | Candace
dorkalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 12:14 AM
  #34
Master Fan

 
-x-Lilac-x-'s Avatar

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic
 
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 23,458
Two years on and I never watched this episode again, probably won’t to be honest.

Can’t believe two years have passed!
__________________
"So roar, be fearless and go chase those dreams."

~SK~
💋Art thread🎨

Fiona 🦄
-x-Lilac-x- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 09:23 AM
  #35
Elite Fan

 
Sandy0401's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Castle
 
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 44,663
Quote:
Originally Posted by -x-Lilac-x- (View Post)
Two years on and I never watched this episode again, probably won’t to be honest.

Can’t believe two years have passed!
I typically watch the last thirty seconds honestly I think it was a great episode I just wish it had been a two parter like Knockout and Rise were. It could’ve picked up with them having been shot then in the hospital probably announcing that she was pregnant the whole time and from there we have the breakfast scene with flashbacks of Lily and finding out about the twins, of Alexis, Martha, Jim, the boys and Lanie and where they would all be.
__________________
Icon by Fiona

Don't be so driven by the past,
that you throw away your future
Sandy0401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 10:21 AM
  #36
Master Fan

 
dorkalot's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 19,774
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (View Post)
I typically watch the last thirty seconds honestly I think it was a great episode I just wish it had been a two parter like Knockout and Rise were. It could’ve picked up with them having been shot then in the hospital probably announcing that she was pregnant the whole time and from there we have the breakfast scene with flashbacks of Lily and finding out about the twins, of Alexis, Martha, Jim, the boys and Lanie and where they would all be.
I definitely like that as an ending than what we got.

I will say, for me personally, I didn't think the episode was horrible, not great, but not horrible. For me, I wanted to walk away from the episode knowing one thing: that they were okay and out there somewhere. For me, this episode answered that question. And with that I was satisfied.
__________________
Kevin Harvick - SEVEN wins in 2018
Icon by me | Candace
dorkalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 11:17 AM
  #37
Elite Fan

 
Copop's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic
 
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 49,476
I have watched this episode again, several times; and I agree with Candace: I walked away with knowing they will get their 3 kids and will be a happy family.

I'm just so glad TPTB announced the discontinuation of the show early enough to tack those 30 seconds on. PHEW!
__________________
Kathrin
my tumblr.my Twitter Icon by Fiona
Copop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 11:46 AM
  #38
Master Fan

 
dorkalot's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 19,774
^Exactly! Had they waited until the Upfronts time, we would be having a totally different conversation.

I just sad they didn't get to bask in "The Final Season" promotion like The Middle has gotten.
__________________
Kevin Harvick - SEVEN wins in 2018
Icon by me | Candace
dorkalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 05:42 AM
  #39
Elite Fan

 
Sandy0401's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Castle
 
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 44,663
Quote:
Originally Posted by Copop (View Post)
I have watched this episode again, several times; and I agree with Candace: I walked away with knowing they will get their 3 kids and will be a happy family.

I'm just so glad TPTB announced the discontinuation of the show early enough to tack those 30 seconds on. PHEW!
If it wasn’t announced just imagine the outrage from all of us. That would’ve been horrible! Those thirty seconds ment everything.

I did like it as an overall because we had the love, the drama, the seriousness of it yet the lightness. It reminded me a bit of Knockout with the drama and the twists-I honestly wasn’t expecting Caleb to come back.
__________________
Icon by Fiona

Don't be so driven by the past,
that you throw away your future
Sandy0401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.

Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.


TEST