Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2016, 03:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Castle Episode Discussion - 8x15: Fidelis Ad Mortem

8.15 Fidelis Ad Mortem
Original air date: March 21, 2016

“Fidelis Ad Mortem” – When a recruit officer at the NYPD Academy is killed, Beckett and the team go back to their old training ground to investigate. Meanwhile, Castle must reckon with a decision with profound consequences for him and Beckett, on “Castle,” MONDAY, MARCH 21 (10:01-11:00 p.m. EDT), on the ABC Television Network.

Promo:
broken melody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

I'm looking forward to this one

Thanks for the thread
Old 03-20-2016, 04:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome I'm really excited for this one too. Hope it's worth the wait
Old 03-21-2016, 02:26 PM
Master Fan

I hope we get a good Kate episode tonight. We deserve it. The LA episode, when I realized she wasn't in it, I might as well turned it off, cause after that I just played on my phone and didn't pay attention.
KatB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Amazing episode

I loved the opening scene. Martha almost walking in on Castle and Beckett So funny that she had to hide from her (again!).

It was interesting seeing Beckett as one of the instructors at the academy, and getting to know more about her before she became a cop.

The scene where Beckett confronted Flanagan was amazing. Also, I loved the mention of Montgomery, and how Beckett took down Malone.

I'm so glad Castle and Beckett are finally going to work together to take down LockSat That's what they should've done all along, even if I do understand them wanting to protect each other.
Old 03-22-2016, 12:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken melody (View Post)
Amazing episode

I loved the opening scene. Martha almost walking in on Castle and Beckett So funny that she had to hide from her (again!).

It was interesting seeing Beckett as one of the instructors at the academy, and getting to know more about her before she became a cop.

The scene where Beckett confronted Flanagan was amazing. Also, I loved the mention of Montgomery, and how Beckett took down Malone.

I'm so glad Castle and Beckett are finally going to work together to take down LockSat That's what they should've done all along, even if I do understand them wanting to protect each other.
I agree. I understand why but I never liked it. I thought overall it was a good episode and it kept my attention. Which never happens on Rick centric episodes. I love Kate and want to see her more! I liked the sneaking behind Martha, but I would have thought she would have caught on.
Old 03-22-2016, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's always nice to have a Kate centric episode I wonder if Martha would have even said anything if she figured it out. She knows Rick pretty well and she's a smart woman, I think she knows something's going on.
Old 03-22-2016, 01:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
It's always nice to have a Kate centric episode I wonder if Martha would have even said anything if she figured it out. She knows Rick pretty well and she's a smart woman, I think she knows something's going on.
I think a lot of them have to know. One day Rick is pursuing Kate to win her back. The next day, he isn't. Plus he is happy and so on. I mean, come on. It's too obvious. Locsat should know, if I'm being honest.
Old 03-22-2016, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

It would be strange if none of them figured it out The whole story of Castle cheating on Beckett wasn't very believable either, at least not to his family and friends who know he'd never do that.
Old 03-22-2016, 02:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
It would be strange if none of them figured it out The whole story of Castle cheating on Beckett wasn't very believable either, at least not to his family and friends who know he'd never do that.
Oh, I agree. None of them are buying this. I can see them after it's "safe" to tell them what's going on, that they are like "finally". Can't you?
Old 03-22-2016, 02:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, I could see that happening too
Old 03-22-2016, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

Oh, how I loved and enjoyed this episode

Learning about Kate's past was awesome, and I literally 'awed' when she mentioned Montgomery.

I loved her bonding with Decker, and I think she saw a lot of parallels between her and herself, and it helped her figure out how to process/deal with Castle's involvement in the LockSat conspiracy.

What made me ache for her was the moment she confronted her instructor, Sergeant Ortiz. Her voice was so desperate and her eyes teared up (man, KUDOS to Stana ) when she thought YET ANOTHER police hero of her past betrayed her, supposedly. I was just as relieved as Kate when it turned out Ortiz was just another victim, so to say.

Man, FINALLY. Them working at this together, being a team again. I just hope it really pays off. I want Caskett to take LockSat down

Oh, the stand-off/training course scene with Malone - I just love it!

And I agree - I really think Martha knows, I mean, come on

I'm so glad the episode lived up to my expectations

Btw, welcome KatB
Old 03-22-2016, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

I loved it. So glad we were given this Beckett centeric episode for her to shine and she did. I loved her quick get away when Martha showed up I don't think her or Castle has learned a thing from 5x01 I'd bet money that Martha knows Kate was there.

I like how we learned a bit about her time in the academy were she out shined everyone to this day. Knowing she went in after Johanna's murder and while Jim was drinking and she did that good shows you her determination alone.

I love, love, love how Castle admitted everything and instead of getting mad she asked for sometime yet still showed up to the loft. Character growth right there for both Castle and Beckett (Castle told her what he knew and didn't start his own investigation while instead of running away Beckett instead went running to Castle) . So glad the team is just about together again now that Beckett fully let Castle in .
Sandy0401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 03:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (View Post)
I love, love, love how Castle admitted everything and instead of getting mad she asked for sometime yet still showed up to the loft. Character growth right there for both Castle and Beckett (Castle told her what he knew and didn't start his own investigation while instead of running away Beckett instead went running to Castle) . So glad the team is just about together again now that Beckett fully let Castle in .
I definitely agree with this I hope there won't be any more secrets from now on.
Old 03-23-2016, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

I also hope that from now on they're not keeping anything a secret anymore. I forgot to say that I was cheering internally when Castle said he doesn't wanna do anything further without Beckett

Here's a nice moment from this episode

xx
Reply   Post New Thread