Always love our rewatches
dorkalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 10:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

My Comments:

-Dinner with Alexis and Pi, the apartment is cute! Especially for a first it's not going to be all top of the notch fancy

-What color is it? Free

-I like the mention of bees and Pi's job because it's 100% facts! Last year Cheerio's had a special going on as a way to help the bee population.

-Beckett looks gorgeous

-Castle confiding in Beckett so sweet! Especially since she's more prone to give it to him from a woman's p.o.v.

-No you may not the sass is strong with Beckett

-Espo looks good

-Making stuff up like you do you're messing with the natural order of things

-They're more like surgical scars Castle tried though

-Espo saying Castle might be right must've really upset him to have to say lol

-I love seeing Espo and Lanie together

-Castle knowing Latin is awesome! Kudo's to him for doing better in it than I did

-Home crap home something I would've expected Castle to say

-Being on the same page yet not on the same page only Castle and Beckett could do that

-Ohh Ryan no you don't wish she stayed in DC, he just hates getting the crappy job

-I love how these clues lead them through the murder mystery

-Castle sword fighting

-Castle is so disappointed this was all a game

-Aww Beckett's going to go cheer him up

-Thank goodness for Martha, Castle needed that talk

-Castle scaring Beckett

-This Castle and Alexis talk is so much needed He should have told her about their engagement it was in no way Martha's place and no matter how she felt about Kate she put it aside for her father's sake. I'm also glad she told him that they need time. She's not wrong at all.
Sandy0401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

Loved your comments Sandy

And it’s weird, I remember thinking Alexis was overreacting but watching it this time, I’m totally getting where she’s coming from. Her dad getting engaged is a big thing and her relationship with Pi is probably a reaction to it. Though i do get where Castle is coming from, she’s his daughter so of course he’s worried. He could have acted better though

Fiona💭
-x-Lilac-x- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by -x-Lilac-x- (View Post)
Loved your comments Sandy

And it’s weird, I remember thinking Alexis was overreacting but watching it this time, I’m totally getting where she’s coming from. Her dad getting engaged is a big thing and her relationship with Pi is probably a reaction to it. Though i do get where Castle is coming from, she’s his daughter so of course he’s worried. He could have acted better though
I was always shocked that he didn't go to Alexis first. I understand it's not like she's Beckett's parent and he's asking permission but the fact is, is she was going to become a huge part of Alexis' life so a nice heads up would've been nice from Rick. But again he could've wanted to tell Alexis but Martha beat him to it too. I agree about the relationship with Pi, Rick doesn't approve of him hence Alexis staying with him and at this point Alexis is still leery on Kate therefore not fully agreeing to their relationship. Maybe all father's go through that when there child gets their own place? I know my dad hated mine and I wasn't even with a guy he just found the littlest things to nit pick on so it could just be that fatherly thing.
Old 01-23-2018, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

I love your comments, Sandy

I agree about having perspective now, being older (not much, but still) and all myself.
I also wondered or was surprised that Alexis got the engagement news second hand. I would have been mad for sure.
Old 01-24-2018, 01:57 AM
Elite Fan

I agree with you guys. I totally get where Alexis is coming from. News like that should have been shared from Rick himself as soon as it happened. A simple text stating call me as soon as you get this...NOT AN EMERGENCY would have worked.
dorkalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 05:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Exactly or even beforehand. Especially if she was still a child. It kind of feels like Castle didn't realize thats how people with not so much money have like the futon comment. My roommate and I had one and we loved it better than the couch we eventually got.
Reply   Post New Thread