Old 08-29-2017, 10:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

I completely agree Sandy
Old 08-29-2017, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (View Post)
Love that set, i love the mix of seasons, hair styles and her fashion, it shows how shes changed and so many aspects of her Beckett layers
So true I remember when I first started watching Castle properly (apart from Punked which I saw about a year before I watched any others) and a tv channel was playing 2 episodes daily from the beginning and I remember watching the beginning of season one & they were advertising the show with snippets of later seasons and I remember thinking "is that the same woman?!" but when you slowly see her change episode to episode it's like a natural evaluation (if that rambling paragraph made sense! )

Fiona💭
Old 08-29-2017, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by -x-Lilac-x- (View Post)
So true I remember when I first started watching Castle properly (apart from Punked which I saw about a year before I watched any others) and a tv channel was playing 2 episodes daily from the beginning and I remember watching the beginning of season one & they were advertising the show with snippets of later seasons and I remember thinking "is that the same woman?!" but when you slowly see her change episode to episode it's like a natural evaluation (if that rambling paragraph made sense! )
I get it. I completely agree, when I started watching Castle in season 4 I loved Alexis because I had no idea why Beckett was lying so when I went back and rewatched it all I fell in love with Beckett and began to dislike Alexis . I see why Beckett was the way she was and she did what she did and you did see her evolve. She had the most and best character shaping throughout the series .

Icon by Fiona
Old 08-30-2017, 03:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

Quote:
Originally Posted by -x-Lilac-x- (View Post)
I so agree on this

And what - Punked was your first episode, too!! So cool
Old 08-30-2017, 08:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

Yes Punked was my first, how strange !

Isn't it weird how you perceive things when you haven't seen previous episodes, like you were saying about Beckett and Alexis, Sandy. When I watched Punked, I remember thinking at first that Martha was Castle's wife (which makes me laugh so much now! ) and then later in the episode I remember thinking that maybe Martha was Castle's mother in law because she had red hair and so does Alexis but Castle doesn't. Also I didn't realise until I watched how much Ryan and Esposito were in the show.

Fiona💭
Old 08-30-2017, 10:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^ Alexis hair color always confused me until I seen Martha and realized that must've been who Alexis got it from.

Icon by Fiona
Old 08-30-2017, 10:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

Well, Meredith also has red hair - but usually that gene is submissive, so it must be Martha's genes who gave Alexis her hair color? Or maybe red hair color is dominant? Oy, I should have paid better attention in school

I'm just glad Kate has brown hair - I like that way better
Old 08-30-2017, 02:08 PM
Elite Fan

So, I googled and red hair is recessive. So who knows how that happened
Old 08-30-2017, 03:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

I'm a natural redhead (under this blonde hair ) and my mum's a redhead, so was my grandfather, uncle and cousin (well one of my cousins) so it seems pretty dominant. Alexis must have got it from her mother maybe but really it could be either!

Fiona💭

Last edited by -x-Lilac-x-; 08-30-2017 at 03:26 PM
Old 08-31-2017, 09:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

I always thought Alexis' red was more like Martha's where as Meredith had a darker red, but I never really paid attention to her .

My grandma's twin was a red head, and than no other red heads but my cousins baby was born with red hair (now it's more of a strawberry blonde though like her dad and mom mixed). Genetics always confuse me because brown hair which is typically dominate yet everyone in my family whose married someone with blonde hair all of their kids have ended up with blonde hair and big blue eyes

Icon by Fiona
Old 08-31-2017, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

That's so strange Sandy! Genetics are weird I always hated mine but I think I'm at a point in my life where I want to back to my natural colour (which admittedly was always more auburn-y than carrot top )

Fiona💭
Old 08-31-2017, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

They really are . My brother is a spitting image of our uncle, doesn't look a thing like our mom or his dad and my daughter is the spitting image of her older sister and dad (the only real difference is their hair which Amaya's is more like her dads and Sierra's is more like her moms). My natural hair color is dark brown (think darker than Emily's brown but not black) it's currently a light brownish color, I was just thinking I need to dye it back to red . (my moms a natural red head and my dad light brown hair, I've got my grandmother's hair color lol)

Wow we kind of went off topic

Icon by Fiona
Old 09-01-2017, 03:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

Recessive, that's what I meant

I tried to get on topic again with the comment about Kate's hair
Old 09-01-2017, 06:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

I like Kates hair that way too, especially around season 5-6ish when it was like a lighter brown. The color fits her perfectly

Icon by Fiona
Closed Thread   Post New Thread