Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2016, 07:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

I hope the cable series she mentioned gets picked up and that she's in it too. Or any other tv series. It would be lovely to see her appear (even if it's as a guest star) in Andrew Marlowe's new series.

Fiona💭
Old 04-26-2016, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

I hope it does get picked up, and it would be amazing if she could star in it
Old 04-26-2016, 08:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by -x-Lilac-x- (View Post)
I hope the cable series she mentioned gets picked up and that she's in it too. Or any other tv series. It would be lovely to see her appear (even if it's as a guest star) in Andrew Marlowe's new series.
Hopefully at least one of those will work out.

She's made a name for herself so I'm hoping she gets her very own show.

Old 04-26-2016, 10:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by -x-Lilac-x- (View Post)
I hope so too, that would be awesome if it gets picked up

Someone tweeted to Andrew that she should be in his new series, it would be amazing if he at least offered her a spot or a guest star spot. Not sure if he will or not but he knows she can act her butt off.

With how ABC did Stana and Tamala both have become very well known names (a lot of magazines and news outlets are calling ABC dumb, stupid and this list goes on) it wouldn't surprise me if either one of them is picked up for a guest starring role soon.
Old 05-12-2016, 11:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

‘Castle’ Cancelled — No Season 9 for ABC Drama, Series Finale | TVLine

I must I admit I was really surprised to see this news this morning. As much as I love the show, I'm relieved we're not getting another season. It wouldn't feel right without Stana.
Old 05-12-2016, 11:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken melody (View Post)
‘Castle’ Cancelled — No Season 9 for ABC Drama, Series Finale | TVLine

I must I admit I was really surprised to see this news this morning. As much as I love the show, I'm relieved we're not getting another season. It wouldn't feel right without Stana.
Totally agree and I think a lot of fans do too. It's been a great run.

Fiona💭
Old 05-12-2016, 11:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes it has, 8 seasons is pretty impressive. There have been so many amazing moments that I'm grateful for.
Old 05-13-2016, 06:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You know it's funny how relived I was to hear this news. I've loved this show so much but without Stana and Kate Beckett it wouldn't have felt right. I am very surprised to hear that Castle is cancelled but I agree that it is the right decision.

Thanks for posting the news, Ingrid.

8 years and 8 seasons has been a great run. And now I hope the finale does the show and fans justice in giving us a fitting end.

Old 05-13-2016, 09:13 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by green eyes sparkle (View Post)
You know it's funny how relived I was to hear this news. I've loved this show so much but without Stana and Kate Beckett it wouldn't have felt right. I am very surprised to hear that Castle is cancelled but I agree that it is the right decision.

8 years and 8 seasons has been a great run. And now I hope the finale does the show and fans justice in giving us a fitting end.
It was the right decision from ABC and I'm very relieved too that there is not going to be another season. ABC for once listened to the fans, we made it very clear that we are not interested in Beckett-less show. They probably did the math and decided that 90% of current audience is going to leave them. So they really didn't have a choice, but cancel Castle.

To click => Tumblr Twitter Youtube Instagram
Old 05-13-2016, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

Quote:
Originally Posted by green eyes sparkle (View Post)

Same here, relief was my first reaction. And yes, I'm surprised too, it seemed to season 9 was a done deal.

Fiona💭
Old 05-13-2016, 10:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

this is good news was really happy when I read it last night at least castle had a good run 8 seasons is a lot and most shows don't get that. so it's amazing
Old 05-13-2016, 10:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks Ingrid for posting the news. I know people I follow on tumblr and twitter weren't surprised.

mia toretto ♥ brian o'conner
lex luthor ♥ lana lang | jordan ♥ t.c.
clary fray ♥ jace herondale | jax ♥ tara
haylie | icon | LJ | tumblr
Old 05-14-2016, 01:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexipedia (View Post)
Thanks Ingrid for posting the news. I know people I follow on tumblr and twitter weren't surprised.
The thing is, with the news of Stana and Tamala not coming back, and a lot of cast members signing on for a new season, everything seemed to point towards the show being renewed. Why go through so much trouble just to turn around and cancel it? That is why I was surprised. Fans were begging for the show to be cancelled but I didn't think they'd listen.
Old 05-14-2016, 02:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

Quote:
The thing is, with the news of Stana and Tamala not coming back, and a lot of cast members signing on for a new season, everything seemed to point towards the show being renewed. Why go through so much trouble just to turn around and cancel it? That is why I was surprised. Fans were begging for the show to be cancelled but I didn't think they'd listen.
With Nathan, Jon and Seamus signing on it seemed done that's why when I heard the news I was like "what? Really??"perhaps ABC were just testing the waters by announcing the return of the guys to see if it would placate fans and calm them don't but it clearly didn't.

Also I think another factor was well respected industry magazines like Variety and Forbes Magazine picked up on it, Forbes did an article on sexism in Hollywood and how leading ladies seemed to be expendable and Castle and this whole fiasco was mentioned in that. With the network and show being seen as "sexist" I'm guessing some advertisers would not be onboard... I'm just speculating though

Fiona💭
Old 05-14-2016, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Yeah I only had heard about Jon and not everyone else.

mia toretto ♥ brian o'conner
lex luthor ♥ lana lang | jordan ♥ t.c.
clary fray ♥ jace herondale | jax ♥ tara
haylie | icon | LJ | tumblr
Closed Thread   Post New Thread