Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2016, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

That would be the worst ending for Beckett I would rather she'd run for senator or something, anything would be better.
Old 04-20-2016, 01:25 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fragileღheart (View Post)
I'm hoping they make the right decision and air the right finale...I couldn't deal with Beckett dying
Killing off Beckett would be the most stupid and creatively the worst decision EVER. And total backstabbing for Andrew Marlowe and Terri Miller. I think they should get Beckett pregnant with Caskett baby and if there is season 9 indeed, announce that she's preparing to run for Senate or complete her education to become the first female Chief Justice.

To click => Tumblr Twitter Youtube Instagram
Old 04-20-2016, 09:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalliopePL (View Post)
Killing off Beckett would be the most stupid and creatively the worst decision EVER. And total backstabbing for Andrew Marlowe and Terri Miller. I think they should get Beckett pregnant with Caskett baby and if there is season 9 indeed, announce that she's preparing to run for Senate or complete her education to become the first female Chief Justice.
I totally agree. I hope she's just offscreen, to be honest I won't be watching anyway but I couldn't bear it if they did kill her off.

Fiona💭
Old 04-20-2016, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

it would be so stupid move if they killed her off. she's got one of the biggest character devlopments, finally has justice for her mother, happy, it would ruin everything if they just kill her. I would be very disappointed...since they filmed multiple finales I hope abc airs the right choice one that's like a series finale.

has anyone seen this? it's a good read

CASTLE: A Tribute to Stana Katic and Kate Beckett | the TV addict
Old 04-20-2016, 12:58 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -x-Lilac-x- (View Post)
I totally agree. I hope she's just offscreen, to be honest I won't be watching anyway but I couldn't bear it if they did kill her off.
This would be also total betrayal and backstabbing towards Andrew Marlowe and Terri Miller, their idea of Castle ending definitely wasn't to kill off Kate. I really hope ABC won't do that.

To click => Tumblr Twitter Youtube Instagram
Old 04-20-2016, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalliopePL (View Post)
Agreed. Or a time jump and she is a senator hence why we won't see Beckett but at least we'd know shes happy, alive and married to Castle. I would even take it with her being kidnapped for the whole season 9 and it ends with Castle finding her with their child (she'd have been held for a few months so it'd be no Beckett all season except the last episode).
Old 04-25-2016, 02:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Nothing new, but it's a nice overview of what's coming up for Stana

Quote:
WHAT IS NEXT FOR STANA KATIC AFTER “CASTLE” EXIT?
After eight years, Stana Katic better known to viewers as Detective Kate Beckett is leaving “Castle.” ABC announced this week that Nathan Fillion’s TV wife will be departing the detective drama after Season 8. While her departure from the popular series is heartbreaking to fans and a huge loss to the network, Katic can look forward to a busy year ahead.

According to her IMDB page, Katic has completed filming three new movies slated for 2016 while on break from “Castle.” One of her projects is “Sister Cities,” an independent drama based on a play by Colette Freedman. Katic will star alongside “The Good Wife” alumni Jess Weixler, “Pretty Little Liars” actress Troian Belisario and “Gossip Girl” regular Michelle Trachtenberg.

According to Variety, “Sister Cities” revolves around four estranged sisters who reunite after losing their mother to what they believe is a suicide. Each sister is named after an American city, as different and far apart from each other as sisters. Amy Smart, Alfred Molina, Kathy Baker and Tom Everett Scott complete the cast. Sean Hanish serves as the producer and director.

Meanwhile,”Lost in Florence” (or “The Tourist”) is about an American who, after getting his heart broken, flies to Florence and get involved in a dangerous sport. Katic plays the role of Anna, a supporting character. [Watch the trailer below.]

In “The Rendezvous,” Katic goes back to solving mysteries as Rachel Rozman. The film is based on a novel by Sarah Isaias about a “mis-matched” couple that goes on to an adventure to search for the “Dead Sea Scroll” said to be hidden in the ancient city of Petra.

Moreover, Katic’s fans should not be too disappointed about her departure from “Castle” because the actress will not be straying away from television despite her blooming and increasingly busy movie career. She revealed to ET Canada that she is developing a new television series for cable, but she refused to divulge further information because, as she quipped, she will probably be in trouble for talking about the project. With all these lined up, Stana Katic does not really need Rick Castle anymore.
Source
Old 04-25-2016, 03:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

It really is nice to look forward to those movies
Old 04-25-2016, 07:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for posting. Looking forward to the movies and the cable show.

Old 04-25-2016, 09:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love that we have so much to look forward to still
Old 04-25-2016, 10:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

Me too

Fiona💭
Old 04-25-2016, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken melody (View Post)
I love that we have so much to look forward to still
this is what's making me smile, the fact that we have many projects to look forward to
Old 04-25-2016, 11:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by fragileღheart (View Post)
this is what's making me smile, the fact that we have many projects to look forward to
Me too! We can be thankful that we can follow Stana and see her in all these new roles. I'm excited for that.

Old 04-25-2016, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

My main concern was, or is, that we lose track of her.

It might be good for the remaining 2016, but what after that?

I really hope we'll still know what she's up to, you know?
Old 04-25-2016, 05:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copop (View Post)
My main concern was, or is, that we lose track of her.

It might be good for the remaining 2016, but what after that?

I really hope we'll still know what she's up to, you know?
Awe I hear ya on that. My bigger concern is what happens once these movies are out? Will we still see Stana on tv at some point or will she just be done with acting? Some actors have a show just stop in general and I really hope she doesn't. If she can do two movies plus get married over the hiatus just imagine what she can do without Castle, so I hope stuff falls through for her.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread