Old 04-18-2016, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh me too. That sucks.

Old 04-18-2016, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

This is a day horrible for Castle fans. Stana fans in particular, because of how she was let go. She was let go, that is the worst part.

I hope ABC doesn't renew it. I know there are jobs on the line, but, who are we kidding, nobody will watch a version of Castle without Beckett in it anyway...

I'm so sad
Old 04-18-2016, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know, Kathrin. I can't see the show doing well without Stana. Especially because it wasn't even her decision to leave.
Old 04-18-2016, 03:42 PM
Master Fan

You can't have Castle without Beckett. She was the muse for his books.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 04-18-2016, 03:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

I'm waiting for the day I can accept this - well, I'll have to wait until I've seen the last scene of season 8. Only 4 more weeks

And, of course, we have at least 2 projects to look forward to, so I can't wait what Stana has up her sleeve next.

This is just so horribly handled.

Thank you all for being here
Old 04-18-2016, 07:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

I am beyond upset over the whole Stana and Tamala out of Castle Beyond messed up if they're cutting for "budget" why not Alexis? or Martha? Even Vikram and Hayley. Beckett is the heart of the show next to Castle. Castle is about a writer and a muse, a writer following a female detective/captain to gain insight for his books.

I'm really curious to see how they'll do a season 9 without Beckett. Are they going to kill her off? They did a couple different endings for the season finale but I assumed they would be based off of a yes for season 9, a no or having no answer none of them would even show cast Beckett killed off...I could deal with the season ending with Beckett being kidnapped and next season it's based on Castle looking for her with a series finale of Castle and Beckett reunited but other than that I just don't see it.

I more than likely will not watch a season 9 without Stana however I will continue to watch the rest of season 8. No idea if they'll do another season or not so I want to make the most of this season and having Beckett.
Old 04-18-2016, 11:13 PM
Elite Fan

Terrible news. Still not over how it all went down.

Here's to Stana and her future projects.

Icon by Fiona
Old 04-19-2016, 01:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

It is sad how the situation was handled The cast and the fans deserve better than that I don't understand how this decision even helps the show if there is going to be another season, but oh well.

I guess all we can do is try to enjoy the rest of season 8 and support Stana in any future projects
Old 04-19-2016, 05:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

there's still many unanswered questions about this, like the cast we don't know the whole story. all we can do is enjoy the last of s8. still so shocked about this, I know it'll get better. we just have to focus on what we do have, 8 amazing seasons of Kate Beckett. trying to be positive that it happened and Castle lasted this long.

like everyone said, we can enjoy Stana's future projects. those are movies, anything I've been looking forward to, yes it was horrible she was fired & hard to be happy that she can now do whatever she wants, but as long as she's happy I'm happy for her and happy to see what new character she'll bring to us and if she'll finally direct something, because it seems she really wants to do that down the line in her career. I'm on board with whatever she does.
Old 04-19-2016, 05:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree Nikki. I'm grateful we've had 8 seasons of Kate Beckett, that can never be taken from us. I can handle her leaving the show but I don't like the way Stana was treated, and I think the fans deserve closure/a happy ending. But I will continue to watch season 8 anyway and try to make the best of it.

At least we still have Stana's movies to look forward to and I'm sure whatever Stana does next will be amazing
Old 04-19-2016, 06:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree with you guys. I'll continue to watch season 8, be thankful we got 8 seasons of Kate Beckett, and of course support Stana in all her projects. I'll always be invested in every project Stana gets involved in. I'm a Stanatic for life. But I won't be watching Castle. Still can't get over how all this went down, and the Castle we all know and love won't be the same anymore.

Old 04-19-2016, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

I agree with all of you My feelings exactly.

Sandy, your suggestion/thoughts about a kidnapping and then reunite in a S9 finale might not be such a bad thing.
I just do not want to see Kate die. I do not. Just, no.
Old 04-19-2016, 10:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

Totally agree with you all, at least we have 8 seasons of her to enjoy which is a lot compared to a lot of actors in the business.

Looking forward to seeing what she does next

Still angry at the way it was handled though

Fiona💭
Old 04-19-2016, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copop (View Post)
I agree with all of you My feelings exactly.

Sandy, your suggestion/thoughts about a kidnapping and then reunite in a S9 finale might not be such a bad thing.
I just do not want to see Kate die. I do not. Just, no.
I don't know what I'll do if they kill her character.

Old 04-19-2016, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm hoping they make the right decision and air the right finale...I couldn't deal with Beckett dying