Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2019, 05:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

My Comments:

-This is/was one of my favorite Absentia openings. It leaves so many questions about Valerie.

-Cal At first I was so leery of him but rewatching now? I love him

-I like the Emily and Valerie dynamic. It leaves so many questions with little to no answers. I think the looks Em gives her is because she sees herself in Valerie to an extent.

-You can tell Emily is a loner with her lack of beverages in her house

-I love Jack being there It really shows how Emily and Jack's relationship is improving.

-I like how we got a good view of all of the locks on Emily's door, it shows just how fragile and untrusting she still is.

-Doctor Emily she reminds me of Rachel from The Rendezvous but with Beckett hair

-I love how they kept Emily's scar and put it in the right spot (shows sometimes forget or don't always do that) makes it so much more realistic.

-The password for the computer is hilarious

-Flynn and Valerie, so interesting! I'm glad Emily got back right away but also that Flynn reacted the way he did. You can see that he's protective of his mom and her of him

-"Your grandmother is Helen Byrne and she made you a blue baby blanket" I want to know more about Helen and the relationship between her and Emily

-Papa Byrne!! I wanted more of him last season with Emily, love him (why do I feel like all of Stana's characters fathers are so underrated? lol).

-I def think Warren knows more about Valerie and even Emily than he lets on. I wonder if he could have cheated on Helen with Valerie therefore making Emily his biological daughter? That could also be why Jack and Emily had a tough relationship at first (he found out he had a daughter and wanted her). I've also noticed that Warren and Emily have a few things in common..

-Love Tommy and Emily, it just stinks how unhealthy their relationship is because they're adorable together

-And another cliffhanger this is the only show that I can think of that ends every episode with a cliffy.

Icon by Fiona
Sandy0401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 12:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

Quote:
Doctor Emily she reminds me of Rachel from The Rendezvous but with Beckett hair
That is on point
Quote:
I def think Warren knows more about Valerie and even Emily than he lets on. I wonder if he could have cheated on Helen with Valerie therefore making Emily his biological daughter? That could also be why Jack and Emily had a tough relationship at first (he found out he had a daughter and wanted her). I've also noticed that Warren and Emily have a few things in common..
Oh wow, that would be something!! But nothing has indicated that... maybe that's a possible storyline for season 3, though!

Love your comments, Sandy
Old 08-25-2019, 04:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^It's all I could picture in that moment if I didn't know any better I'd say it was Beckett undercover .

It would be a twist, I do think Warren knows than he lets on and some fans have speculated that. It would be a twist for sure (being adopted by your biological dad) and could explain a lot. It'll be interesting to see how Warren knows Valerie and just what he's into. I do hope those hints that he does know more this season lead to more of him next season, I love him. And more Flynn

Icon by Fiona
Sandy0401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 07:55 PM
Elite Fan

I’m on the fence with Gunnarsen.

Emily taking Valerie home. Needing something stronger to drink. Emily saying it’s 10 in the morning. I’m like sweetie do you know all that you’ve been doing?

It’s sad to see how paranoid she is and not knowing what is truth or not. Passing out on her. I couldn’t believe she left her in the apartment alone though.

Hospital scene was fun. I kept waiting for her to get stopped or something. The look on her face when she had the password that handy. Stana delivers some of the best facials ever.

Nick smitten with Gunnarsen?

Felt bad for that Miles guy. Wrong guy and you know his life will never be the same.

I don’t see this relationship between Crown and the reporter ending well.

Valerie and Flynn then Emily was a rough scene. I know she had to kick her out but that was awful telling her to be safe and walking off looking lost and beat.

Emily and Flynn have such a realistic dynamic. Need more with them.

Ouch. Emily and Warren fight. He knows more I think.

Emily’s a mess right now. Understandably but what a mess. Tommy can’t even keep up with her.

That ending sucked.

Icon by Fiona
Jamie Choate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 12:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

Gunny is fency, for sure.
Old 08-11-2020, 09:57 PM
Elite Fan

I’m liking her more but there’s something I can’t put my finger on yet.

Icon by Fiona
Jamie Choate is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread