Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2017, 02:12 PM
Master Fan

Okay, so watched the episode again.

I have so many questions!

I'm bothered that Emily knew right where to dig. I can't decide if she was surprised by what she found.

The water scene is just amazing!

I enjoy seeing the resourcefulness of this character. Nothing will stop her!

I know I say this week after week, but Stana just blows me away with every new episode!!

Nick has just disappointed me. I totally do not ship them and at this point, I don't want them to end up together. He gave up on her too quickly!

The scene where Alice confronts Nick drove me crazy! What answer was she expecting??!! She couldn't possibly think he just stopped loving Emily because she was "dead". I do feel bad about her current situation. She is conflicted about her feelings. I still feel she doesn't deserve everything she's facing, but I just wish she would show a little more compassion to Emily.

Jack...I don't know what to think about him I still feel like his feelings go much deeper than typical sibling rivalry.

I'm intrigued with them bringing up Emily's childhood. I never thought about going that direction.
Old 10-24-2017, 11:17 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

Good comments, Candace.

I agree, Nick gave up on Emily too quickly
Old 10-25-2017, 02:22 AM
Moderator Support Team

The water shot was amazing.

I never liked Emily/Nick because of how dysfunctional their current dynamic is. Nick is clearly not in love with her, just with who he once knew, remembering what they had. I feel for Emily because she clearly needed that human connection but Nick? He's confusing me, like he doesn't know what he wants.

Jack's resentment towards Emily makes me think he is definitely involved. It didn't start with her disappearance, he always disliked her because he thought she was more loved by their parents. He also seems to blame her for all of his problems. He remains one of my main suspects.

I was considering Emily having multiple personalities disorder before but I think that possibility got revealed too quickly. And the doctor still gives me creepy vibes and I think he's manipulating her and everybody investigating her.

At this point Jack and the doctor are my main suspects.

Quote:
Oh, and the biggest new information: Nick stopped looking after only a year? Warren didn't say when he remarried. It couldn't have been after a year already, too. Which states the question again: How and when did he meet Alice? Maybe we'll learn at some point.
Hopefully we'll find out soon. It seems strange that Nick would just stop after a year. Though maybe he continued an investigation but not officially, after hours. But who knows, maybe Nick is involved too, at this point I'm suspicious of everyone.

Nick is generally a lousy husband, both to Emily and Alice. This also makes me wonder if Nick and Emily's marriage was really as perfect as we have been led to believe.

Quote:
And that has me asking aren't Nick and Emily still technically married then? No body or proof of her death, I think in the US its five or seven years missing before they could legally be declared dead. Unless someone sent pictures or something of Emily 'dead'.
A person can be declared dead before when there is evidence that they are dead. They put Harlow away for killing Emily, so they had to have proof to get a conviction.

Random thoughts: Stana looked great in that blonde wig and it was cool hearing her talk Russian. Also the way she stared down that lady on the bus when they got back on. If looks could kill.
Old 10-25-2017, 10:39 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Police (View Post)
Random thoughts: Stana looked great in that blonde wig and it was cool hearing her talk Russian. Also the way she stared down that lady on the bus when they got back on. If looks could kill.
I loved that bit

~SK~
💋Art thread🎨

Fiona 🦄
-x-Lilac-x- is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 12:56 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

Quote:
Nick is generally a lousy husband, both to Emily and Alice. This also makes me wonder if Nick and Emily's marriage was really as perfect as we have been led to believe.
That's a very good possibility!!
Old 10-25-2017, 01:04 PM
Moderator Support Team

It was, the lady didn't even try and just gave up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -x-Lilac-x- (View Post)
Someone pointed out on Twitter that Dr Vega has a big picture of those trees in Emily’s vision on his wall in his office which is very intriguing.
Yeah, there was a painting on the wall behind Emily that looked a lot like the trees.
Old 10-30-2017, 04:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

I finally got around to watching this.

I honestly have no idea where this story is going but I'm on the edge of my seat! The scenes at Nottingham Park were very creepy.

I agree with everything that's been said about Nick. I can understand if he had actual evidence that Emily was dead, that he stopped searching, but it seems like he's given up on her way too quickly now. Even if she's not the same person as before she disappeared, it doesn't mean she's a killer I like that Warren stood up to him.

I feel bad for Alice

The water scene towards the end was so good, I can see why Stana likes it so much.

The ending
3/7 & 15/7
Ingrid
broken melody is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top