Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

My comments are coming this weekend
Sandy0401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 02:18 PM
Elite Fan

Who the hell walks outside in the dark leaving a child alone and the door wide open? That’s the only thing Alice has done (so far) that made me side eye her. I wanted to take the dog from her and lock her out.

I’m loving Emily’s family. Look forward to more of them together.

I’m on the fence with Nick. Not sure where I’m going to end up leaning there either. I kinda like that this early in the show. I did sympathize with him when he said I can’t be with one without feeling like I’m betraying the other. I know I can’t do it alone though. I’m very interested in the choices he makes.

There’s always one character I end up liking for no reason in particular. I just attach to them. And it always ends the same way. They either leave, are killed off, or were the bad guy all along. No matter the case it’s always heartbreaking to me. I could be wrong but Tommy is going to be that character for me. Someone wanna spoil it for me now?

I love that I have no idea what Emily is going to say, do, or react at any moment. Kudos to Stana and playing this character.

Icon by Fiona
Jamie Choate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

Jamie

Tommy, aaawww, I love him. Not gonna spoil anything, though
Reply   Post New Thread