Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2018, 03:35 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

Kate was sitting at the bar. The bartender asked whether she waited for someone. Kate didn't answer immediately because Castle hadn’t answered her text. She glanced over at the bartender and denied that question. Brian offered to listen to her as suddenly she saw Josh enter. Kate wasn't entirely sure how Josh would know she would be here. Kate turned to make herself invisible to Josh. However, he had noticed her already. Josh went over to where she was and smiled. However, right now was karaoke and Kate wanted to sing so she headed up. Just then Castle walked in. He had an angry expression on his face and seeing her drunk. Just when the song began, Kate picked up her mic and started singing. Hearing her voice made Castle smile. It sounded like an angel making pure honey. Both were staring at Kate, it was hard for her to keep singing. Castle found a seat closest to the stage and watched Kate intensely while she finished the song. When Josh saw Castle he wanted to hit his arm. But he restrained himself and left. Kate noticed that Castle had chosen to go. She ran after him to the swings. There, Castle began talking about her performance. "Did you know I
Old 05-15-2018, 05:17 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Castle

Kate was sitting at the bar. The bartender asked whether she waited for someone. Kate didn't answer immediately because Castle hadn’t answered her text. She glanced over at the bartender and denied that question. Brian offered to listen to her as suddenly she saw Josh enter. Kate wasn't entirely sure how Josh would know she would be here. Kate turned to make herself invisible to Josh. However, he had noticed her already. Josh went over to where she was and smiled. However, right now was karaoke and Kate wanted to sing so she headed up. Just then Castle walked in. He had an angry expression on his face and seeing her drunk. Just when the song began, Kate picked up her mic and started singing. Hearing her voice made Castle smile. It sounded like an angel making pure honey. Both were staring at Kate, it was hard for her to keep singing. Castle found a seat closest to the stage and watched Kate intensely while she finished the song. When Josh saw Castle he wanted to hit his arm. But he restrained himself and left. Kate noticed that Castle had chosen to go. She ran after him to the swings. There, Castle began talking about her performance. "Did you know I heard

The Lion King
Old 05-15-2018, 08:46 PM
Master Fan

Kate was sitting at the bar. The bartender asked whether she waited for someone. Kate didn't answer immediately because Castle hadn’t answered her text. She glanced over at the bartender and denied that question. Brian offered to listen to her as suddenly she saw Josh enter. Kate wasn't entirely sure how Josh would know she would be here. Kate turned to make herself invisible to Josh. However, he had noticed her already. Josh went over to where she was and smiled. However, right now was karaoke and Kate wanted to sing so she headed up. Just then Castle walked in. He had an angry expression on his face and seeing her drunk. Just when the song began, Kate picked up her mic and started singing. Hearing her voice made Castle smile. It sounded like an angel making pure honey. Both were staring at Kate, it was hard for her to keep singing. Castle found a seat closest to the stage and watched Kate intensely while she finished the song. When Josh saw Castle he wanted to hit his arm. But he restrained himself and left. Kate noticed that Castle had chosen to go. She ran after him to the swings. There, Castle began talking about her performance. "Did you know I heard that
Old 05-15-2018, 10:22 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Castle

Kate was sitting at the bar. The bartender asked whether she waited for someone. Kate didn't answer immediately because Castle hadn’t answered her text. She glanced over at the bartender and denied that question. Brian offered to listen to her as suddenly she saw Josh enter. Kate wasn't entirely sure how Josh would know she would be here. Kate turned to make herself invisible to Josh. However, he had noticed her already. Josh went over to where she was and smiled. However, right now was karaoke and Kate wanted to sing so she headed up. Just then Castle walked in. He had an angry expression on his face and seeing her drunk. Just when the song began, Kate picked up her mic and started singing. Hearing her voice made Castle smile. It sounded like an angel making pure honey. Both were staring at Kate, it was hard for her to keep singing. Castle found a seat closest to the stage and watched Kate intensely while she finished the song. When Josh saw Castle he wanted to hit his arm. But he restrained himself and left. Kate noticed that Castle had chosen to go. She ran after him to the swings. There, Castle began talking about her performance. "Did you know I heard that you

The Lion King
Old 05-16-2018, 11:05 AM
Master Fan

Kate was sitting at the bar. The bartender asked whether she waited for someone. Kate didn't answer immediately because Castle hadn’t answered her text. She glanced over at the bartender and denied that question. Brian offered to listen to her as suddenly she saw Josh enter. Kate wasn't entirely sure how Josh would know she would be here. Kate turned to make herself invisible to Josh. However, he had noticed her already. Josh went over to where she was and smiled. However, right now was karaoke and Kate wanted to sing so she headed up. Just then Castle walked in. He had an angry expression on his face and seeing her drunk. Just when the song began, Kate picked up her mic and started singing. Hearing her voice made Castle smile. It sounded like an angel making pure honey. Both were staring at Kate, it was hard for her to keep singing. Castle found a seat closest to the stage and watched Kate intensely while she finished the song. When Josh saw Castle he wanted to hit his arm. But he restrained himself and left. Kate noticed that Castle had chosen to go. She ran after him to the swings. There, Castle began talking about her performance. "Did you know I heard that you saw
Old 05-16-2018, 11:21 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

Kate was sitting at the bar. The bartender asked whether she waited for someone. Kate didn't answer immediately because Castle hadn’t answered her text. She glanced over at the bartender and denied that question. Brian offered to listen to her as suddenly she saw Josh enter. Kate wasn't entirely sure how Josh would know she would be here. Kate turned to make herself invisible to Josh. However, he had noticed her already. Josh went over to where she was and smiled. However, right now was karaoke and Kate wanted to sing so she headed up. Just then Castle walked in. He had an angry expression on his face and seeing her drunk. Just when the song began, Kate picked up her mic and started singing. Hearing her voice made Castle smile. It sounded like an angel making pure honey. Both were staring at Kate, it was hard for her to keep singing. Castle found a seat closest to the stage and watched Kate intensely while she finished the song. When Josh saw Castle he wanted to hit his arm. But he restrained himself and left. Kate noticed that Castle had chosen to go. She ran after him to the swings. There, Castle began talking about her performance. "Did you know I heard that you saw through
Old 05-16-2018, 07:29 PM
Master Fan

Kate was sitting at the bar. The bartender asked whether she waited for someone. Kate didn't answer immediately because Castle hadn’t answered her text. She glanced over at the bartender and denied that question. Brian offered to listen to her as suddenly she saw Josh enter. Kate wasn't entirely sure how Josh would know she would be here. Kate turned to make herself invisible to Josh. However, he had noticed her already. Josh went over to where she was and smiled. However, right now was karaoke and Kate wanted to sing so she headed up. Just then Castle walked in. He had an angry expression on his face and seeing her drunk. Just when the song began, Kate picked up her mic and started singing. Hearing her voice made Castle smile. It sounded like an angel making pure honey. Both were staring at Kate, it was hard for her to keep singing. Castle found a seat closest to the stage and watched Kate intensely while she finished the song. When Josh saw Castle he wanted to hit his arm. But he restrained himself and left. Kate noticed that Castle had chosen to go. She ran after him to the swings. There, Castle began talking about her performance. "Did you know I heard that you saw through the
Old 05-17-2018, 06:56 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Castle

Kate was sitting at the bar. The bartender asked whether she waited for someone. Kate didn't answer immediately because Castle hadn’t answered her text. She glanced over at the bartender and denied that question. Brian offered to listen to her as suddenly she saw Josh enter. Kate wasn't entirely sure how Josh would know she would be here. Kate turned to make herself invisible to Josh. However, he had noticed her already. Josh went over to where she was and smiled. However, right now was karaoke and Kate wanted to sing so she headed up. Just then Castle walked in. He had an angry expression on his face and seeing her drunk. Just when the song began, Kate picked up her mic and started singing. Hearing her voice made Castle smile. It sounded like an angel making pure honey. Both were staring at Kate, it was hard for her to keep singing. Castle found a seat closest to the stage and watched Kate intensely while she finished the song. When Josh saw Castle he wanted to hit his arm. But he restrained himself and left. Kate noticed that Castle had chosen to go. She ran after him to the swings. There, Castle began talking about her performance. "Did you know I heard that you saw through the window

The Lion King
Old 05-17-2018, 11:28 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

Kate was sitting at the bar. The bartender asked whether she waited for someone. Kate didn't answer immediately because Castle hadn’t answered her text. She glanced over at the bartender and denied that question. Brian offered to listen to her as suddenly she saw Josh enter. Kate wasn't entirely sure how Josh would know she would be here. Kate turned to make herself invisible to Josh. However, he had noticed her already. Josh went over to where she was and smiled. However, right now was karaoke and Kate wanted to sing so she headed up. Just then Castle walked in. He had an angry expression on his face and seeing her drunk. Just when the song began, Kate picked up her mic and started singing. Hearing her voice made Castle smile. It sounded like an angel making pure honey. Both were staring at Kate, it was hard for her to keep singing. Castle found a seat closest to the stage and watched Kate intensely while she finished the song. When Josh saw Castle he wanted to hit his arm. But he restrained himself and left. Kate noticed that Castle had chosen to go. She ran after him to the swings. There, Castle began talking about her performance. "Did you know I heard that you saw through the window when
Old 05-17-2018, 12:10 PM
Master Fan

Kate was sitting at the bar. The bartender asked whether she waited for someone. Kate didn't answer immediately because Castle hadn’t answered her text. She glanced over at the bartender and denied that question. Brian offered to listen to her as suddenly she saw Josh enter. Kate wasn't entirely sure how Josh would know she would be here. Kate turned to make herself invisible to Josh. However, he had noticed her already. Josh went over to where she was and smiled. However, right now was karaoke and Kate wanted to sing so she headed up. Just then Castle walked in. He had an angry expression on his face and seeing her drunk. Just when the song began, Kate picked up her mic and started singing. Hearing her voice made Castle smile. It sounded like an angel making pure honey. Both were staring at Kate, it was hard for her to keep singing. Castle found a seat closest to the stage and watched Kate intensely while she finished the song. When Josh saw Castle he wanted to hit his arm. But he restrained himself and left. Kate noticed that Castle had chosen to go. She ran after him to the swings. There, Castle began talking about her performance. "Did you know I heard that you saw through the window when the
Old 05-17-2018, 12:19 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

Kate was sitting at the bar. The bartender asked whether she waited for someone. Kate didn't answer immediately because Castle hadn’t answered her text. She glanced over at the bartender and denied that question. Brian offered to listen to her as suddenly she saw Josh enter. Kate wasn't entirely sure how Josh would know she would be here. Kate turned to make herself invisible to Josh. However, he had noticed her already. Josh went over to where she was and smiled. However, right now was karaoke and Kate wanted to sing so she headed up. Just then Castle walked in. He had an angry expression on his face and seeing her drunk. Just when the song began, Kate picked up her mic and started singing. Hearing her voice made Castle smile. It sounded like an angel making pure honey. Both were staring at Kate, it was hard for her to keep singing. Castle found a seat closest to the stage and watched Kate intensely while she finished the song. When Josh saw Castle he wanted to hit his arm. But he restrained himself and left. Kate noticed that Castle had chosen to go. She ran after him to the swings. There, Castle began talking about her performance. "Did you know I heard that you saw through the window when the song
Old 05-17-2018, 08:28 PM
Master Fan

Kate was sitting at the bar. The bartender asked whether she waited for someone. Kate didn't answer immediately because Castle hadn’t answered her text. She glanced over at the bartender and denied that question. Brian offered to listen to her as suddenly she saw Josh enter. Kate wasn't entirely sure how Josh would know she would be here. Kate turned to make herself invisible to Josh. However, he had noticed her already. Josh went over to where she was and smiled. However, right now was karaoke and Kate wanted to sing so she headed up. Just then Castle walked in. He had an angry expression on his face and seeing her drunk. Just when the song began, Kate picked up her mic and started singing. Hearing her voice made Castle smile. It sounded like an angel making pure honey. Both were staring at Kate, it was hard for her to keep singing. Castle found a seat closest to the stage and watched Kate intensely while she finished the song. When Josh saw Castle he wanted to hit his arm. But he restrained himself and left. Kate noticed that Castle had chosen to go. She ran after him to the swings. There, Castle began talking about her performance. "Did you know I heard that you saw through the window when the song was
Old 05-17-2018, 10:43 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Castle

Kate was sitting at the bar. The bartender asked whether she waited for someone. Kate didn't answer immediately because Castle hadn’t answered her text. She glanced over at the bartender and denied that question. Brian offered to listen to her as suddenly she saw Josh enter. Kate wasn't entirely sure how Josh would know she would be here. Kate turned to make herself invisible to Josh. However, he had noticed her already. Josh went over to where she was and smiled. However, right now was karaoke and Kate wanted to sing so she headed up. Just then Castle walked in. He had an angry expression on his face and seeing her drunk. Just when the song began, Kate picked up her mic and started singing. Hearing her voice made Castle smile. It sounded like an angel making pure honey. Both were staring at Kate, it was hard for her to keep singing. Castle found a seat closest to the stage and watched Kate intensely while she finished the song. When Josh saw Castle he wanted to hit his arm. But he restrained himself and left. Kate noticed that Castle had chosen to go. She ran after him to the swings. There, Castle began talking about her performance. "Did you know I heard that you saw through the window when the song was playing?

The Lion King
Old 05-18-2018, 03:23 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

Kate was sitting at the bar. The bartender asked whether she waited for someone. Kate didn't answer immediately because Castle hadn’t answered her text. She glanced over at the bartender and denied that question. Brian offered to listen to her as suddenly she saw Josh enter. Kate wasn't entirely sure how Josh would know she would be here. Kate turned to make herself invisible to Josh. However, he had noticed her already. Josh went over to where she was and smiled. However, right now was karaoke and Kate wanted to sing so she headed up. Just then Castle walked in. He had an angry expression on his face and seeing her drunk. Just when the song began, Kate picked up her mic and started singing. Hearing her voice made Castle smile. It sounded like an angel making pure honey. Both were staring at Kate, it was hard for her to keep singing. Castle found a seat closest to the stage and watched Kate intensely while she finished the song. When Josh saw Castle he wanted to hit his arm. But he restrained himself and left. Kate noticed that Castle had chosen to go. She ran after him to the swings. There, Castle began talking about her performance. "Did you know I heard that you saw through the window when the song was playing? Anything
Old 05-18-2018, 05:31 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Castle

Kate was sitting at the bar. The bartender asked whether she waited for someone. Kate didn't answer immediately because Castle hadn’t answered her text. She glanced over at the bartender and denied that question. Brian offered to listen to her as suddenly she saw Josh enter. Kate wasn't entirely sure how Josh would know she would be here. Kate turned to make herself invisible to Josh. However, he had noticed her already. Josh went over to where she was and smiled. However, right now was karaoke and Kate wanted to sing so she headed up. Just then Castle walked in. He had an angry expression on his face and seeing her drunk. Just when the song began, Kate picked up her mic and started singing. Hearing her voice made Castle smile. It sounded like an angel making pure honey. Both were staring at Kate, it was hard for her to keep singing. Castle found a seat closest to the stage and watched Kate intensely while she finished the song. When Josh saw Castle he wanted to hit his arm. But he restrained himself and left. Kate noticed that Castle had chosen to go. She ran after him to the swings. There, Castle began talking about her performance. "Did you know I heard that you saw through the window when the song was playing? Anything you

The Lion King
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top