Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2014, 05:35 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

yes I think the fact that the FBI was able to verify his background means that he did teach at a real school. It could still be staffed by Berlin's agents though. If Berlin can make Tom into a school teacher, he can make all his agents school teachers.
Old 07-02-2014, 12:24 AM
Moderator Manager

I agree Amy. Berlin is that good. Liz can put her profiling skills to good use even more if he investigates Tom's background.

Witness the magical sprouting of the Purple Acorns
As hopes turn into reality

Old 07-03-2014, 12:34 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I kinda wish she would profile Tom now that everything has gone down. I think she would find a bunch of stuff out that she overlooked during their marriage.
Old 07-04-2014, 12:47 AM
Moderator Manager

She can backtrack, dig deeper into that Angel Station killing. She does have a file for that already (c/o Red) so no need to worry about the FBI saying that it's classified. And she can always ask help from Aram if she wants to.

Old 07-05-2014, 03:18 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

yes that's true - hopefully she will do that next season and start unraveling the mystery that is Tom.
Old 07-05-2014, 06:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
She can backtrack, dig deeper into that Angel Station killing. She does have a file for that already (c/o Red) so no need to worry about the FBI saying that it's classified. And she can always ask help from Aram if she wants to.
Yeah exactly. Tom was a huge part of her life. I think it would be strange if she didn't try to find him or at least look for clues about him. Angel Station seems like the best place to start.
Old 07-06-2014, 03:32 AM
Master Fan

^Yeah; but first the school, to see if my theory was true in that it was a front for Berlin all along. She should also check the times of both his trips to Lincoln, his convention in Orlando, and other trips of his to see if there were any crimes that occurred during his trips to those places (murders, espionage, robberies, etc) and if they were or are still under investigation by local police or the field office in those locations. Odds were Tom might've been involved in them.
Old 07-07-2014, 12:17 AM
Moderator Manager

It would require a lot of time off from the FBI to do all that so I hope Liz finds help. Red is actually the best bet for that but he's not telling her everything plus I doubt he knows where Tom is (for now). I'd like to believe that Tom kept tabs with Liz, probably still spying on her from a distance and is reporting back to Berlin or someone next in line to him. He's obviously re-grouping now.

Old 07-07-2014, 09:38 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Berlin having control of the school would be a cool plot twist.

Yes I agree Lindsay - that would be extremely time consuming for Liz to do all that research. Maybe Aram can help her out and design a program to search the FBI database for stuff on Tom.

it will be interesting to see what Tom does after he regroups! I am looking forward to seeing his first move
Old 07-07-2014, 11:48 PM
Moderator Manager

Unless Tom because a national concern for the FBI (and they can prove that he has ties to Berlin), Liz has to do her own digging.

Old 07-08-2014, 04:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by keroppi (View Post)
it will be interesting to see what Tom does after he regroups! I am looking forward to seeing his first move
I'm sure he's dead. If you re-call when you saw his blood there was a lot of it. I doubt he managed to get to a hospital before he bleed out. His body is probably in a back alley in garbage or something.
Old 07-08-2014, 11:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Unless Tom because a national concern for the FBI (and they can prove that he has ties to Berlin), Liz has to do her own digging.
Yeah so true. But I like that as a storyline for season two. Liz (and probably Aram) secretly looking for Tom and hiding that from the task force.
Old 07-09-2014, 12:23 AM
Moderator Manager

I can probably see this too but tbh I don't want Liz to compromise Aram's job like that for her personal issues. I don't want Aram to also blindly follow what Liz asks him to do but as long as Cooper is aware of their investigations, then that's better.

Old 07-09-2014, 10:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I can probably see this too but tbh I don't want Liz to compromise Aram's job like that for her personal issues. I don't want Aram to also blindly follow what Liz asks him to do but as long as Cooper is aware of their investigations, then that's better.
I would hope they don't get into trouble or found out but I still like the idea of this being a secretive investigation. I don't think Cooper would okay it because of Liz's clear conflict of interest and emotional attachment.
Old 07-09-2014, 10:26 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Aram is so smart that I bet he can find a way to help Liz without getting caught or jeopardizing his position