Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2014, 01:43 PM
Master Fan

Tom Bond || Tom ♠ Ryan #2: Because He's "One of the Good Guys"

tom keenryan eggold
2nd A P P R E C I A T I O N T H R E A D

A C T O R || W R I T E R || D I R E C T O R || M U S I C I A N

q U O T E S

"Are you telling me, like what? You think I murdered a KGB defector. Like I'm Bond. Tom Bond and I just between Social Studies and recess I go around assassinating people."

"It was the shoes. That’s when I knew. It was those brown leather shoes. It was our third or maybe fourth date. You’d come over to my place on Halstead and we ordered a take out. And rented a movie that we never finished because we ended up… And you had to get up early for work. And by the time I got up you were gone. I remember standing in the closet half dressed reaching for my shoes when I saw that you’d drawn this heart in the dust on my shoe. You remember that? It was the sweetest thing."

r E A S O N S || T O M
Because he shapes the minds of tomorrow's youth
Because he keeps us guessing
Because good or bad we love him
r E A S O N S || R Y A N
Because he has a great voice
Because he has so much fun playing Tom
Because he's the real breakout star of The Blacklist

x

f I L M O G R A P H Y
2015 Fathers and Daughters (post-production)
2014 Sons of Liberty (TV Mini-Series) (pre-production)
2014 Untitled David Victori/Michael Fassbender Project (Short) (post-production)
2014 Another Stateside (post-production)
2014 The Girlfriend Game (Short)
2014 The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Them
2013-2014 The Blacklist (TV Series)
2014 The Single Moms Club
2013 Beside Still Waters
2013 The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Her
2013 The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Him
2013 Lucky Them
2013 Scent of a Woman (Short)
2013 B-Side
2012 I Will Follow You Into the Dark
2012 Daybreak (TV Series)
2011 Heavenly (TV Movie)
2011 Queen (Short)
2011 Sironia
2011 Trophy Kids
2008-2011 90210 (TV Series)
2011 Driving by Braille
2010 Myself and I (Short)
2010 First Dates (Video)
2009 United States of Tara (TV Series)
2007-2008 Entourage (TV Series)
2008 Dirt (TV Series)
2008/I Bloom (Short)
2007 Out of Jimmy's Head (TV Series)
2007 Nick Cannon Presents: Short Circuitz (TV Series)
2007 The Young and the Restless (TV Series)
2006 The War at Home (TV Series)
2006 Con: The Corruption of Shawn Helm (Short)
2006 Veronica Mars (TV Series)
2006 Brothers & Sisters (TV Series)
2006 Related (TV Series)

As Writer/Director:
2011 Literally, Right Before Aaron (Short)

f A N S
Jade Lizabetta Lautner
Lostcandy
keroppi
xlennie
Donna L. Crawford
L i N d $ @ y
Sternbetrachter
Nekoshoujo
Stacie18
b4dark
ElizaSparrow
Walt Reynolds
JenR

past threads;
001 | 002 | 003 | 004 | 005

Last edited by Nekoshoujo; 07-01-2014 at 09:24 AM
Old 06-29-2014, 02:47 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

tftnt Asya
Old 06-29-2014, 03:04 PM
Master Fan

Still working on the OP. If anyone wants to be added to the list or add some reasons or anything post it here.
Old 06-29-2014, 04:13 PM
Passionate Fan

TFTNT Asya!!! Add me, please. I thought I was already added.
Old 06-29-2014, 04:15 PM
Master Fan

Added you, Stacie!
Old 06-29-2014, 09:46 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

The OP looks great Asya!!
Old 06-29-2014, 11:55 PM
Moderator Manager

TFTNT Asya!

The OP looks wonderful!

Witness the magical sprouting of the Purple Acorns
As hopes turn into reality

Old 06-30-2014, 12:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT add me please.

OMG he was M. Matthews in 90210

Beautiful OP.
Old 06-30-2014, 03:53 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT!

I'm pretty sure he's dead cause I do believe they said in the finale that he was in fact dead. Anyways, I just wanted to post a theory about him here. What if the school he worked at isn't a school at all? I mean on paper and in reality it seems to be, but what if the place is in fact a front for Berlin? That would mean the faculty are more of his agents. If this is the case, the current staff,; like Tom, probably have their own private lairs with information laid out, photos, weapons, and other things to carry out missions. If this is all true, then the should check out the staff, the land the state and city bought to build the school, and also the number of sick days the staff took. If all the staff are Berlin agents, then the property that was purchased may have belonged to Berlin the whole time through another dummy corporation of his, and the number of sick days could be the alibi's the agents needed to visit their lairs to do whatever they did in them. If this whole theory is true, then Berlin might have other similar black ops setup in other locations.
Old 06-30-2014, 05:29 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwm30 (View Post)
I'm pretty sure he's dead cause I do believe they said in the finale that he was in fact dead.
They didn't. It's simply implied. Liz told Red she would finish him but leaves him to bleed out instead. When the FBI arrives on the scene his body is gone. So doubt this is the last we've seen of him.

Plus we still have yet to find out what Tom told Liz when he whispered in her ear. I can only imagine the things he's learned working for Berlin.

Quote:
Anyways, I just wanted to post a theory about him here. What if the school he worked at isn't a school at all? I mean on paper and in reality it seems to be, but what if the place is in fact a front for Berlin? That would mean the faculty are more of his agents. If this is the case, the current staff,; like Tom, probably have their own private lairs with information laid out, photos, weapons, and other things to carry out missions. If this is all true, then the should check out the staff, the land the state and city bought to build the school, and also the number of sick days the staff took. If all the staff are Berlin agents, then the property that was purchased may have belonged to Berlin the whole time through another dummy corporation of his, and the number of sick days could be the alibi's the agents needed to visit their lairs to do whatever they did in them. If this whole theory is true, then Berlin might have other similar black ops setup in other locations.
Interesting theory! It would certainly play with the fact Jolene was a Berlin agent. But clearly Tom is not in on the loop because the Tom didn't act like the other faculty members we met we Berlin agents.

I guess it would explain how Tom could just disappear without anyone from the school calling to check up on him.
Old 06-30-2014, 03:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wait has Tom ever worked in a school? I thought it was made clear in the episode when we discover his hide out that he never went to work but was pretending?
Old 06-30-2014, 04:08 PM
Master Fan

^One time a black women (I forgot her name) visited Tom and Liz and talked about school activities. She could also be an agent as I said and was doing a cover story with Tom at that time for Liz's sake. Liz knew her from the school, so she has seen Tom there.
Old 06-30-2014, 09:44 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I thought he did actually teach school. I will be paying more attention on the rewatch now
Old 06-30-2014, 11:05 PM
Moderator Manager

Welcome Tania! I don't watch 90210 but OMG, I was thinking where I've seen his face before and that's the show!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwm30 (View Post)
Anyways, I just wanted to post a theory about him here. What if the school he worked at isn't a school at all? I mean on paper and in reality it seems to be, but what if the place is in fact a front for Berlin? That would mean the faculty are more of his agents. If this is the case, the current staff,; like Tom, probably have their own private lairs with information laid out, photos, weapons, and other things to carry out missions. If this is all true, then the should check out the staff, the land the state and city bought to build the school, and also the number of sick days the staff took. If all the staff are Berlin agents, then the property that was purchased may have belonged to Berlin the whole time through another dummy corporation of his, and the number of sick days could be the alibi's the agents needed to visit their lairs to do whatever they did in them. If this whole theory is true, then Berlin might have other similar black ops setup in other locations.
I like this theory and this is fact possible. If Liz were to investigate Tom, she really should do a background check on him. I'm sure Tom has wiped it squeaky clean but there will always be loopholes.

Witness the magical sprouting of the Purple Acorns
As hopes turn into reality

Old 07-01-2014, 08:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4dark (View Post)
Wait has Tom ever worked in a school? I thought it was made clear in the episode when we discover his hide out that he never went to work but was pretending?
Yeah but the FBI looked into his background and it cleared plus other teachers came to Liz and Tom's house for their party. I'm pretty sure he was actually teaching school. Plus he had to do something with his days before Berlin sent Jolene to contact him.