Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2016, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Kris.

OMG guys did you ever think that Tom was in on Liz's fake death?! Cause I didn't see this coming!
Old 05-22-2016, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, Miranda I thought so the whole time. This moment at her funeral, the whole 3x20 episode he felt so odd to me. And when he knelt next to her coffin, I was sure he was in on it... That all was just a play. And I was proven right.
Old 05-22-2016, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm glad he will be part of both shows too!

I didn't see it coming, but I'm not too observant apparently.
Old 05-23-2016, 10:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I recall you finding that scene odd, where he knelt down next to her coffin. I just thought he wanted one last moment alone with her, boy was I oblivious. But he played it so well! He truly seemed sad and so set on finding the person responsible for her death that I didn't see it coming that he knew Liz wasn't really dead.
Old 05-23-2016, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
I recall you finding that scene odd, where he knelt down next to her coffin. I just thought he wanted one last moment alone with her, boy was I oblivious. But he played it so well! He truly seemed sad and so set on finding the person responsible for her death that I didn't see it coming that he knew Liz wasn't really dead.
That's totally fine. That's what the writers were hoping for So nothing to worry about and how often have I been wrong about something

Apparently I can read Tom a lot better than a lot of other people? That scares me because I'm not a fan of his at all.

Cece, I bet you're super happy! I'm glad for you, really. And for all the Tom fans.
Old 05-23-2016, 06:14 PM
Moderator Support Team

i totally knew liz was alive and that kaplan and tom both knew the truth. i found that all too predictable.

so is scotty really tom's mother? did i follow that storyline correctly? that i was surprised to hear. that they faked his death when he was a child. but why?
Old 05-24-2016, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Red told Tom that Scottie is his mother but with the show I never know what to believe so. Scottie's son Christopher disappeared and or was kidnapped when he was three years old. She never got the confirmation that the boy is dead so it could be very likely that Red is telling the truth and that Scottie is indeed Tom's mother.
Old 05-24-2016, 04:13 PM
Moderator Support Team

i guess that is how they will set up the spinoff series then. interesting.
Old 05-25-2016, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
i guess that is how they will set up the spinoff series then. interesting.
Yes, that's where they'll be coming from... The most interesting to me is that Tom might something that Scottie doesn't which changes the whole dynamic between this two drastically. Could be interesting to watch
Old 05-25-2016, 11:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think that could be interesting to watch. Do you think Tom will tell Scottie that he is her son? of will he keep it from her?
Old 05-25-2016, 10:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hope she does know eventually!
Old 05-26-2016, 09:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope she will find out eventually as well. I think that could give us some amazing scenes.
Old 05-26-2016, 11:30 AM
Obsessed Fan

I wouldn't be surprise if at the end of the spin-off, Scottie will find out about Tom being her son. I haven't decide yet if I will watch spin off, I like Scottie, but I don't like Tom.
Old 05-27-2016, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hope that Tom won't tell her... Him telling her would ruin it all, the excitement and so on. Him having that advantage makes it interesting and I think he'll try to find out if it's the truth on his own at first.

I'm sure Scottie doesn't know but if she's as good as Red, she'll find out...
Old 05-27-2016, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree with you Kris. Her not knowing is definitly works to his advantage. But I also agree with Aga that it would be a good ending to the spin-off, it she finds out in the season finale.

Since it's only 8 episode, I think I am going to watch the spin-off. Now that I know that Tom is Scottie's son, I hope we find out more about his past and I want to know about his past since the beginning of the show.