Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2016, 12:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tom Bond [Tom Keen/Jacob Phelps | Ryan Eggold] #6: "Do you think it's possible, for someone like me, to start over? To become something else?"

Tom Keen/Jacob Phelps | Ryan Eggold
6th A P P R E C I A T I O N T H R E A D

x

Who is Tom Keen?

Thomas Vincent Keen, (born Jacob Phelps) is an elementary school teacher who turns out to be a covert operative. Tom was a social outcast and petty thief and doesn't know who his parents are. He was recruited at the age of 14 by The Major due to the combination of sociopathy and extreme talent, to be groomed for covert operations. Reddington acquired him from The Major in order keep an eye on Elizabeth Keen. Tom got romantically involved with Liz which led Red to fire him. To protect himself and Liz, Tom went to Berlin and the Major reassigned Tom's contract to Berlin when offered double Red's original price. Tom married Liz and they were trying to adopt a child together. Their marriage is annulled when Liz finds out who and what Tom really is. Liz shoots him and stages his death, but keeps him prisoner on a boat for several months in order to extract as much information as possible. After his escape, he goes back to work for The Major again. As a covert operation as a neo-Nazi drug and arms dealer in Germany goes south, The Major, sees Tom as a liability and tries to shoot Tom but the Germans intercept them; Tom bargains for their lives and they both manage to escape, but The Major is still set to have Tom killed. Desperate, Tom hides at Liz's place and pleads her to give him his passports. She gives them to him and Tom departs on his boat to Japan to begin his new life. He comes back to help save Liz who is on the run after murdering the Attorney General. Tom goes after Karakurt, the only person that can exonerate Liz. Tom finds Karakurt and hold him hostage until he clears Liz name. After Liz is released, Tom and Liz plan on getting married again but that didn't go as planned. Liz dies due to complications in childbirth. Now Tom has to raise their little girl all on his own. In his search for the people who killed Liz, he finds out that Susan Scott Hargrave is his mother and that his real name is Christopher Hargrave. Or is it?

Banner by Miranda

— t h e f a n s ღ —
01. Jade Lizabetta Lautner | 02. Lostcandy | 03. Amyღ | 04. xlennie | 05. Donna L. Crawford
06. L i N d $ @ y | 07. Sternbetrachter | 08. Nekoshoujo | 09. Stacie18 | 10. b4dark
11. ElizaSparrow | 12. Walt Reynolds | 13. JenR | 14. KeepThisaSecret | 15. Miranda
16. baelfire24 |17. jayta | 18. stlavin95

— Tom Keen. #7 on The Blacklist —

"Whatever you think you know about Tom Keen, forget it. The bookish elementary school teacher was a masterful illusion.
The man is an extremely talented covert operative. I’m not surprised he convinced you that his persona was real. Once he takes on a new identity, he convinces himself."

Tom Keen | Jacob Phelps | Christopher Hargrave

x

x

— q u o t e o f t h e m o m e n t ღ —
"So, she has no idea who I am? What, did somebody fake my death and hide me from her all these years?
Why would anybody do that?"
episode 3x22

banner by Miranda

— t h e r e a s o n s ღ —
Because he is very mysterious.
Because he keeps us guessing.
Because good or bad we love him.
Because he is very badass.
Because when the glasses come off he immediately changes.
Because he shapes the minds of tomorrow's youth.
Because he does have a good heart.
Because he is in love with Liz.
Because he is a loving father to his little girl.
Because he wants to be a better man.

banner by Miranda

— f u t u r e t i t l e s ღ —
"Principals are a b*tch man. I avoid them at all costs."
"I delivered on my word. So when are you gonna deliver on yours?"

— p a s t t i t l e s ღ —
"I spent four months on that ship chained up and I never told her about us. Not one word."
"You never really know people. Do you?"
"Do you think it's possible, for someone like me, to start over? To become something else?"

— p r e v i o u s t h r e a d s ღ —
01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 |

Last edited by Miranda; 11-12-2016 at 04:24 AM
Old 05-18-2016, 01:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww, thanks for the new thread, Miranda Our 6th one already

So Tom... I'm wondering what his role in the finale will be.
Old 05-18-2016, 01:31 PM
Loyal Fan

I am so happy that Tom will be on both the main show and the spinoff I was worried he wouldn't be apart of the main show anymore but since the spinoff is a mid season show and only a eight episode season he gets to do both .
Old 05-18-2016, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, Becki, you've been right the other day He confirmed that he will be on both, not just for cross overs but in general

And it's just an 8 episode season? I didn't know that yet...
Old 05-18-2016, 01:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Yeah, Becki, you've been right the other day He confirmed that he will be on both, not just for cross overs but in general

And it's just an 8 episode season? I didn't know that yet...
Yes eight episodes since it's just a mid season show and those don't get 21 to 22 episodes .
Old 05-18-2016, 02:05 PM
Obsessed Fan

when the spinoff starts?
Old 05-18-2016, 02:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by witch123 (View Post)
when the spinoff starts?
I believe it starts when the fourth season has the mid season break .
Old 05-19-2016, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becki33 (View Post)
Yes eight episodes since it's just a mid season show and those don't get 21 to 22 episodes .
Pretty cool to know. But is there a chance it could be 10 or 12 as well or is it always 8 episodes with midseason shows on NBC?

Quote:
I believe it starts when the fourth season has the mid season break.
That's what I assume as well... Maybe right away in the new year? Could that be possible?
Old 05-19-2016, 11:57 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Pretty cool to know. But is there a chance it could be 10 or 12 as well or is it always 8 episodes with midseason shows on NBC?

That's what I assume as well... Maybe right away in the new year? Could that be possible?
No it's for sure eight I think that's so Ryan is able to be apart of both shows some of the other mid season shows got a little more episodes but the blacklist spinoff got eight .
Old 05-19-2016, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
No it's for sure eight I think that's so Ryan is able to be apart of both shows some of the other mid season shows got a little more episodes but the blacklist spinoff got eight .
Pretty cool. I think this really won't be such a big problem with his schedules then Good idea and eight episodes even I'll be able to squeeze in
Old 05-19-2016, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome Kris. I made some changes to the OP. Hope you all like it.

The spin-off will only have 8 episodes? Why is that? Is there a chance they will get more episodes?
Old 05-19-2016, 12:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
You're welcome Kris. I made some changes to the OP. Hope you all like it.

The spin-off will only have 8 episodes? Why is that? Is there a chance they will get more episodes?
Only eight was ordered some other nbc mid season shows got a little more but since Tom will be a part of both the main show and the spinoff there will only be eight episodes a season .
Old 05-19-2016, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Only eight was ordered some other nbc mid season shows got a little more but since Tom will be a part of both the main show and the spinoff there will only be eight episodes a season .
Thanks for explaining Becki. I just assumed it was going to get a full season. This is a good way to see if the spin-off is going to work or not.
Old 05-19-2016, 01:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
Thanks for explaining Becki. I just assumed it was going to get a full season. This is a good way to see if the spin-off is going to work or not.
I don't think it was ever meant to be a full season show because if Liz is still alive keen2 will probably still be together with Agnes the only way a full season of the spinoff would work is if Liz is indeed dead . plus I don't think the actress who plays Scottie would do a full season series she seems to get a lot work and doing a eight episode series would let her do other things .

Last edited by Becki33; 05-19-2016 at 01:42 PM
Old 05-20-2016, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Miranda, I noticed the changes the other day already The banner especially is so great

Oh, yeah, you have a point with FJ filming schedule She definitely is super busy and they are lucky that they got her for that eight episode deal And since it's only eight episodes I'll definitely watch Although I'm not the biggest Tom fan.