Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2015, 04:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I was too.

Actress Alexandra Breckenridge and actor Ryan Eggold attend the season six premiere of “The Walking Dead” at Madison Square Garden. Oct. 9th NY.
Old 10-11-2015, 07:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, I saw this pictures yesterday and I really was wondering if the two of them are in a relationship? Any ideas anybody?
Old 10-12-2015, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

tom still remains the most interesting part of this show for me! i hope to god he gets a bigger role this season!
Old 10-12-2015, 10:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by i never learn (View Post)
tom still remains the most interesting part of this show for me! i hope to god he gets a bigger role this season!
I somehow really think that it's a possibility this season They are coming up with such great stuff for Ressler, Samar and Cooper so far... Why not Tom as well. Let's hope he won't disappear again for a couple of episodes like last season. That was so annoying and I think not necessary with a main character.

And she's a friend of his

Old 10-18-2015, 06:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I never thought that Cooper would turn to Tom and ask him for help! Let's hope he can help to find Karakurt!
Old 10-18-2015, 07:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Like I said before, I'm not sure it's about finding Karakurt... It's about finding out the truth and find proof first. Then they can go and hunt that guy down. I'm curious if Tom is going to find him and if he's going to be able to bring him in since Karakurt is a special agent, a spy, as well!
Old 10-19-2015, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think if anyone can it will be him and I know that you probably don't want to hear that but that's the feeling I have.
Old 10-19-2015, 11:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

I wouldn't like that... No. But if that's it then they shall go there.

And I disagree, I don't think he's the only one who can do it but that's just me. Lately it's really quiet in here... Where are all the Ryan lovers?
Old 10-20-2015, 09:32 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I think that Tom is going to help clear Liz's name. That's why Cooper gave him the file, He knows that Tom can do it and that Tom won't be hindered by the "rules" like boy scout Ressler.

The fact that Ressler can't think outside the box to how Tom could help is a huge disservice to his character. I love that Ressler has more screen time this season - but I had the way they are writing him. Boy scout Ressler needs to go back to season one and stay out of season three. Ressler needs to let go of him ill feelings towards Tom and put Liz first. Cooper immediately saw Tom as an asset because he's not going to allow the limitations set by the FBI to stop him from trying to clear Liz's name.

I am so glad he's back! The show just isn't the same without him.

I need more than just the Liz/Red relationship to keep me interested. I need the whole ensemble which includes Tom.

I also need Ressler, Samar, Cooper, Aram, and Dembe
Old 10-25-2015, 06:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm really wondering if what Tom is doing might result in crashing Red's plans or if in the end it really will be of help.

Besides I'm curious if Liz will tell Red that Tom is somehow involved in something to clear her name or if she'll keep it quiet. Most likely that because she has broken that promise she gave him.

I think Ressler refusing to work with Tom was so in character that it was amazing. He wants to clear her name on a legal way and Tom wouldn't fit a legal way at all... So that was totally in character and the right decision. Ressler is the only character that's integrity is still intact out of all of them.
Old 10-27-2015, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I wonder what he planning on doing. And how far Cooper will let him go.
Old 10-29-2015, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm really wondering about it as well... I somehow don't pay to close attention to what Tom is doing. I'm just not interested in it anymore. But still I thought it fascinating how Ryan played of his new role and studying for it about who he is supposed to be and so on. It was brilliant.

Old 10-30-2015, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't think that he would get this far in with Asher already in such a short time. I didn't think Asher would trust him.
Old 10-31-2015, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
I didn't think that he would get this far in with Asher already in such a short time. I didn't think Asher would trust him.
Same here... It's all going too smooth if you ask me and I don't like it. I would be super suspicious if somebody would appear in my life and got mingled up in my most private business. I think it really unrealistic again and I wish they'd give Ryan a proper and believable storyline, really...
Old 11-01-2015, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I would suspicious as well. Let's just see how this will evolve and if he can really find Karakurt.