Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2015, 11:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's sooo cool! Thanks for finding this song for us, Miranda!

It's sad that there is no real video to it but the pictures in the video Man, he looks so young there! And yes, his voice is really good and it's funny, he sounds like himself when singing. I know a lot of actors that sing and I would never have been able to tell by their singing voice that it was them. With Ryan that's different.

Not my type of music though
Old 09-18-2015, 01:06 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

wow Ryan looks so different in that video Thanks for posting it Miranda

Chelly - I love that Ryan's trying to convert you

That fan art is really cool!! The superman in the middle is hilarious

I can't wait to see Jacob/Tom soon
Old 09-18-2015, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome.

I agree with you Kris. He really sounds like himself. I recognized his voice immediately.
Old 09-19-2015, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Amy, I knew you'd love those manips of Ryan, especially the superman! Everybody seems to love him as Superman!

So guys, what do you think... Will we see him in the season 3 premiere? I was just wondering because he isn't mentioned in the episode description. But Diego isn't either so I guess that doesn't make sense and so it's definitely possible that we'll see him in the premiere
Old 09-19-2015, 03:42 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I don't know if we will see him in he premiere or not. If we don't I definitely hope we get to see him in the second episode.

I don't want him to be gone for half the season like he was in season 2
Old 09-20-2015, 10:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

He is definitely going to be in the second episode cause it said so in the episode discription. I could see him not being in the first episode seeing that he sailed away on his boat and since s3 start minutes after s2 ended I don't think Tom will be in the first episode.
Old 09-20-2015, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

If he is supposed to stay around, I don't want him to be gone for that many episodes again as well because that's what made me completely disconnect with his character Tom

But he would be able to access news on his boat, too, right? Don't you think he'd hear about Liz?
Old 09-21-2015, 10:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It would be very stupid if Tom was be gone for the first couple episodes again.

I think he will hear the news about Liz in the second episode. I wonder how he finds out. If he hears it on the news or if somebody tells him.
Old 09-21-2015, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Or we're totally wrong and he'll be in the blue about her being on the run for a while Who knows? I'm really curious on what they have in story for him this season. That's the character I can't even begin to speculate about.
Old 09-21-2015, 09:23 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I think he will know about her being on the run. Most boats have radios and some have TVs as well. I imagine he will be keeping up with current events. After being a spy for so long he is trained to ascertain what is going on in the world around him. I imagine the FBI will be heavily broadcasting the search for Liz because they will want to catch her before she can leave the country.
Old 09-22-2015, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You could be right too Kris but I think he will know. Like Amy said the FBI is probably going to extreme measures and use the media to find Liz.
Old 09-22-2015, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I as well think he'll find out really soon... Maybe the same day even What do you think will his reaction be like?
Old 09-23-2015, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know what his reaction will be honestly. I wonder if he will care or not.
Old 09-25-2015, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm wondering as well... But I can't imagine that he wouldn't care. If though he'd be worse than I have an opinion about him already. I just can't imagine he wouldn't care.

Although I think that he'll blame Red for all of it... Again. And I somehow can see it all leading to another Red/Tom confrontation.
Old 09-25-2015, 01:03 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I definitely think he will care. His first priority will be to help Liz avoid capture and clear her name.